Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WND Omits Article II Eligibility Words; Writer Previously Declared Cruz Ineligible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WND Omits Article II Eligibility Words; Writer Previously Declared Cruz Ineligible

About-Face: WND Omits Article II Eligibility Words; Writer Previously Declared Cruz Ineligible

Birther Report

3/26/2015

Excerpt:

About-Face: WND Omits Article II Eligibility Words; Writer Previously Declared Sen. Ted Cruz Ineligible

Washington Times and World Net Daily writer Cheryl Chumley omits part of the Article II presidential eligibility requirement in a piece that attacks Donald Trump while defending Canadian-born Ted Cruz's Article II eligibility. What's stunning is two years ago the same writer reported Cruz is ineligible to be President due to Canadian birth.

Excerpt via WND:

Section One, Article Two of the Constitution states “no person except a natural born citizen, or citizen of the United States … shall be eligible to the office of president.” But the document doesn’t define “natural born citizen,” and the Supreme Court has never clarified it. [...] WND.

Did you catch that? Highlighted is the important part of Article II that Chumley omitted from her piece;

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;..."

Note to Chumley: The United States Constitution is not a dictionary.

Chumley went on to cite the Harvard Law Review propaganda piece in defense of Cruz's ineligibility.

Chumley must be suffering from amnesia because two years ago she reported that Cruz is ineligible.

Excerpt via Washington Times:

The two then discussed the birthplace of Sen. Ted Cruz, who’s been talked about as a potential GOP frontrunner for the White House in 2016. Mr. Cruz was born in Canada, which would make him ineligible for the office under the provisions of the Constitution. [...] Washington Times.

One day I'll spill the smelly beans about WND's true intentions related to the Obama ineligibility issue...

Hat tip to CDR Kerchner(Ret) via Citizen Wells:

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/03...rticle-ii.html
    B. Steadman

Thanks for posting this.

I haven't read a WND (World Net Daily) article in a long time. With writers like Jerome Corsi and Joseph Farah it's pretty difficult to take them seriously.

I'm not familiar with writer Cheryl Chumley but after seeing, in the featured article, that she omitted ", at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution," I'm not at that surprised that she writes for World Net Daily.

WND: a tabloid for sleazoids

Comment

LUCAS , there are almost zero writers , announcers or truth seekers who investigate , research , tell , print or announce the real truth about obummer . Every day I send links to this site and instruct people to click on " DOCUMENTS AND VIDEOS ". WND , Corsi , Farah , Falkenstein , Arpaio , Zullo and all others ignore or refute the facts here and the authenticity of your copy of the only authentic birth document for obozo . Any person of reasonable intelligence would realize that this paper could not possibly be fake , forged , fraudulent or photoshopped in the short time it took you to obtain it . There is no possible way the Coast Province General Hospital could posses the certificate unless it was already in their permanent files since 1961 .

Comment

Working...
      X