No announcement yet.

Photo Shows Alvin Onaka Together With Nordyke’s Coauthor & Former HDOH Director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Shows Alvin Onaka Together With Nordyke’s Coauthor & Former HDOH Director

Revealed: Photo Shows Alvin Onaka Together With Nordyke’s Coauthor & Former HDOH Director

Birther Report

2/28/2015

Excerpt:

[ Birther Report note: Alan Jones published the following report yesterday. I'm told more is coming. ]

By Alan Jones | February 27, 2015

(1776 Channel) A photograph taken in 1980 shows Hawaii State Registrar Dr. Alvin T. Onaka seated next to Richard K.C. Lee M.D. Ph.D. at the East-West Center Population Institute’s Population Policy Conference in Honolulu.

Richard K.C. Lee coauthored a paper with Eleanor Nordyke. The title of the paper is “The Chinese in Hawai’i: A Historical and Demographic Perspective.”

The Chinese in Hawai’i: A Historical and Demographic Perspective [pdf at link]

Richard K.C. Lee was the Hawaii Director of Health in 1967 according to court records. It remains unclear if Lee held that position for additional years before or after 1967.

Dr. Onaka’s stamped signature appears in a PDF image posted at WhiteHouse.gov. [...] More @ 1776 Channel.

Alan Jones is an investigative journalist who published a series of groundbreaking stories at the Washington Times Communities. Several of those stories were subsequently covered by other media outlets, including World Net Daily, Infowars, Daily Caller, and New American.

See Alan Jones three-part investigative report here. Previous reports .....

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/02...vin-onaka.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X