Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Terry Lakin: Congressmen Admitted They Did Not Know Who Obama Is; A Lost Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Terry Lakin: Congressmen Admitted They Did Not Know Who Obama Is; A Lost Country

Dr. Terry Lakin: Congressmen Admitted They Did Not Know Who Obama Is; A Lost Country

Birther Report

2/27/2015

Excerpts:

Dr. Terry Lakin: Congressmen Admitted They Did Not Know Who Obama Is
    “A LOST COUNTRY THAT WAS ONCE GREAT AND IS NO MORE”
    by Sharon Rondeau

(Feb. 27, 2015) — On the Peter Boyles Show on Friday morning, the former Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, now Dr. Terry Lakin, told Boyles that after he questioned Barack Hussein Obama’s eligibility for office while serving as a medical doctor in the U.S. Army, several congressmen told him that they also “didn’t know, either” who Obama is.

Boyles asked Lakin to talk about his upbringing and background, after which which Lakin described a happy childhood growing up in Colorado, where he now practices medicine.

He met his wife of 22 years while in medical school, and the couple have three children.

Lakin said his refusal to deploy a second time to Afghanistan was made after he had questioned his military commanders in writing about Obama’s eligibility, and, receiving no response, then went to members of Congress. “I met with them; I said, ‘I don’t know who my commander-in-chief is,’ and the answers I got were, ‘We don’t, either; the media never went over this and we don’t know what to do about it.”

Obama’s constitutional eligibility was questioned in 2008 after credible reports that he was born outside of the country surfaced. Some also questioned whether a person born with dual citizenship, as Obama claimed he had been, could be considered a “natural born Citizen,” as is required by Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution.

In his quest for answers, Lakin referenced receiving a “canned response” from the Congressional Research Service (CRS), which issued four memos between April 2009 and November 2011 in an attempt to convince members of Congress that Obama was eligible to the presidency because he was “a citizen.”

At the time he refused his deployment orders, Lakin was serving in the Pentagon and had been nominated to become a “full-bird” colonel. He told Boyles that he prayed over what action to take and described his thoughts as, “I’m more than willing to deploy to defend my country or do my country’s wishes, but I want to know that my commander-in-chief who’s making me do this is eligible.”

A press release from the American Patriot Foundation dated July 29, 2010 stated that Lakin had sought “a deposition in Hawaii of the records-keeper of the State Department of Health—and the production of all of their records concerning Barack Obama.” However, Lakin was not allowed to present a defense or obtain discovery on Obama after Col. Denise Lind stated that the release of Obama’s original birth certificate “could be an embarrassment” to Obama.

Lakin said that at that point, the consequences of his decision “played out” as he had expected with formal charges, a court-martial, conviction and imprisonment at Ft. Leavenworth. He had served 17 years in the Army with honors, was discharged dishonorably, and forfeited all pay and benefits while imprisoned over a five-month period.

Boyles reminded the audience that the posting of the long-form birth certificate bearing Obama’s name on the White House website occurred shortly before Lakin was released, on April 27, 2011. The image was quickly declared a forgery by experts. “I was two weeks shy of getting out of Leavenworth when Obama came out with that birth certificate,” Lakin said.

After Boyles mentioned a Wikipedia entry on Lakin which was apparently written in a negative light, Lakin stated that it was posted shortly after he “went public” with his decision to refuse to deploy. He revealed that a Wikipedia “senior editor” affiliated with Sen. John McCain reportedly removed it. “I don’t think McCain is a friend in all this, either,” Lakin then told Boyles.

Wikipedia has an extensive entry on Lakin at present.

“The web here is so deep and tangled,” Lakin told Boyles at approximately the 12:00 mark.

Boyles commented that Lakin was “hammered so hard” presumably to deter others from making the same decision as Lakin. “If you take somebody and make such a horrible example out of them, the next guy’s going to think twice,” Boyles said.

Lakin indicated his gratitude toward the “incredible people” he met after making his decision, including filmmaker Joel Gilbert, Dr. Jerome Corsi, Boyles and others.

Boyles stated that in regard to Obama, “stories in the mainstream press are not true,” and that “the rest of it is belief,” a term Boyles often invokes when hosting guests discussing Obama’s history, birthplace, eligibility and family relationships.

Before Lakin’s interview ended at 15:16, he told Boyles, “I do know that he told us that he was going to fundamentally transform our country; I believe he’s doing that,” Lakin said quietly. He said that he “prays every day” that the truth about Obama will come out at some point. “If it doesn’t happen or it doesn’t happy soon, I think we have a lost country that was once great and is no more.”

Last fall, Boyles was inexplicably hostile when his guest, “Freedom Friday” host and pastor Carl Gallups, attempted to detail the progress of the Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse, which launched an investigation into the long-form birth certificate in September 2011 which continues to this day. At one point, Boyles insulted and hung up on Gallups.

Several days later, Boyles hosted Gallups and posse lead investigator Mike Zullo but did not proffer an apology for his behavior toward Gallups which reportedly had been promised, nor did he inquire as to the facts of the investigation which Zullo had shared publicly in other venues. The Cold Case Posse is the only investigative entity which has assumed the task of determining the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service registration form, both of which were declared “computer-generated forgeries” in two formal press conferences in 2012.

Gallups said later on his own show that statements Boyle had made were defamatory and might call for legal action.

Inexplicably, Boyles has hosted many guests without first-hand knowledge of the investigation rather than opting to receive updates from Zullo or Gallups, the latter of whom has not participated in the probe but has a working relationship with Zullo.

Lakin is author of “Officer’s Oath: Why My Vow to Defend the Constitution Demanded That I Sacrifice My Career,” of which The Post & Email was sent an autographed copy. His story is often mentioned at The Post & Email by editorial writer OPOVV and others, and his court-martial was attended by several readers as well as Obama sycophants known as “Obots.”

The military has attempted to ridicule media requests from The Post & Email regarding the declared forgery of Obama’s documentation.

© 2015, The Post & Email. All rights reserved. Source link
    - http://www.thepostemail.com/2015/02/...-who-obama-is/

AUDIO ...:
    ( Audio via Peter Boyles @ KNUS )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/02...-admitted.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 02-27-2015, 11:24 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X