Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caitlin Cipri: Knife-wielding 'African American gentleman' stabs 4 people on Amtrak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caitlin Cipri: Knife-wielding 'African American gentleman' stabs 4 people on Amtrak

On Friday (December 5th, 2014) a 44 years of age man named Michael Williams stabbed at least four (4) people on an Amtrak train in Michigan.

The knife-wielding man is described by a witness, Caitlin Cipri, as a "African American gentleman" who stabbing people on the train.

If I saw a guy stabbing people on a train (or anywhere) I would NOT describe him as a gentleman.

Michael Williams is black American:
    Michael Brown amtrak stabbing Michigan African American gentleman.JPG

Caitlin Cipri appears to be a white American (Greek surname?):

Caitlin Cipri african american gentleman amtrak stabbing micheal williams.JPG

In my opinion many contemporary white Americans have become very apprehensive (and scared, both physically and for how we will be viewed by the public) when verbally saying anything regarding black Americans.

Moreover, we don't know what appropriate title should be given when referring to black Americans. We also understand that some titles (e.g., African American, black, black American, mulatto) may be fine with some blacks while maybe not ok with other blacks.

Result: A knife-wielding black American man (purportedly 44 years of age) who stabs four people aboard an Amtrak trains is now titled as a "African American gentleman."

The following in one of the ONLY versions of the witness video statement which has not been edited down to cut off shorty after "African American gentleman" (so that the knife is not mention, nor the stabbing of one man and then two women, which would make the 'gentleman' part seem very strange):

The words which have been edited out of most of the other videos of the witness statement are as follow:

And I was like Oh My God, he’s punching the guy. And then I saw him bring his fist back up and I noticed that there was something in his first resembling a knife blade or something and then I saw him bring it back down. Well then he stopped stabbing the guy in front and then he lurched forward towards the two other women who were sitting probably two rows back from the conductor…

Watch the witness, and her statement, on video here:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4...troit/30088430
    Last edited by Lucas Daniel Smith; 12-07-2014, 02:12 PM.
Working...
X