Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Supreme Court: NY ASST AG Admits Gov Cuomo Complicit In Obama Felony ID Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Supreme Court: NY ASST AG Admits Gov Cuomo Complicit In Obama Felony ID Fraud

NY Supreme Court: NY ASST AG Admits Gov Cuomo Complicit In Obama Felony ID Fraud

Birther Report

11/28/2014

Excerpt:

This is an update on the long-running Obama ineligibility-related case recently appealed to the New York Supreme Court by Christopher Strunk and Bill Van Allen. Apparently state officers failed to respond to the suit and now Justice David Schmidt has ordered Strunk to file a default motion in the case.

Defendants in the case include; Barack Obama, John Kerry of the US State Department, John Brennan of the CIA, Eric Holder of the Department of Justice, the US Copyright Office, the NY State Board of Elections, Random House LLC, Penguin Random House Foundation Inc., and Jane Dystel Literary Management Inc....

Bill Van Allen emailed me the following update from Chris Strunk:

[...] I appeared on November 24, as planned with the Atty.s for NYC and State before Justice David I Schmidt in Petition hearing 21948-2012.

Each Attorney whined that the NYC BOE is not properly a Respondent. I agreed, because I certainly did not name it after the NOTE OF ISSUE was filed on December 4, 2012, and that was to be heard before the Electors voted; and that besides, naming additional respondents for a Petition rather than Complaint is not possible under the rules after a Note of issue is filed.

The Judge Schmidt said he did not name the NYC BOE, and I said well who did? He asked if I had spoke with Judge Shack, and I said not other than by copying him on the Note of Issue. Judge Schmidt seemed to think that Judge Shack was the one who named the NYC BOE by changing the docket entry without proper notification, and to wit I said this Petition is about a statewide election not local election, whatever was Mr Shack thinking?

I contended when asked by the Court that this Petition was properly served upon State officers who when acting as Electors for the BHO in the 2012 POTUS Slate were each an accessory before and after a Federal crime, and not least of which is treason and misprision of treason; and to which if otherwise done for a legitimate candidate meeting those NBC qualifications would be acceptable according to the court decision in Petition 29641-2008.

However I have proven probable cause in my Petition for the respondents to believe that the 27 April 2011 White House Press Conference presented a falsified instrument to get Donald Trump off of Obama's back and that the State Officers / Electors were obligated to listen to the facts at trial before they proceeded to vote to determine whether a crime had been committed using a reasonable doubt standard at trial and they each would be a party.

The BHO falsified instrument was presented for the purpose of getting ballot access to the 2012 General Election here in New York as an act of treason against the Constitution for the United States. The State officers have defaulted upon any response to the petition, and as such are accessories before and after a criminal act to be removed / banned from holding office.

On November 10, 2014, I acted to allow this court to hear all the evidence at trial here with original jurisdiction; and as such, I presented a motion to seal and protect witnesses in the USDC DC Case Strunk et al. v DOS etal 14-cv-995 before Judge Richard J. Leon.

Judge Leon, had been properly offered Pendant Jurisdiction in 14-cv-995 to try the facts also before this court. To wit Judge Leon pre-dated his decision November 10, 2014 to deny my June 16 2014 Motion to reargue his June 6 dismissal of the Complaint there; but however, kept the Motion to Seal and Protect Material Witnesses under seal there in chamber free from entry into the docket there in DC - thereby freeing Justice Schmidt to act unencumbered with original jurisdiction to conduct an inquest on the facts.

Judge Schmidt ordered me to make a default motion of all the State Officers failing to respond to the petition in adequate time for an inquest hearing to be had on March 26, 2015.

At the end of arguments, I demanded that the attending attorneys return the evidence package, and that Judge Schmidt keep the package under seal to protect material Witnesses; and to wit Justice Schmidt ordered the attorneys to return the package and stated he would keep the package in chambers until further notice under seal.

That Petitioner alleged that then Attorney General Cuomo committed a crime by changing the qualifications for a POTUS candidate at the 2008 and as Governor / Elector at the 2012 General Election, then proceeded to eliminate the New York provision of an Electoral College for 2016 – to wit the Assistant NY AG attending there confirmed my allegation to Judge Schmidt who had not heard of this before. It visibly agitated Judge Schmidt (the Kings County Part 1 Election Law Judge) when I suggested that as a matter of conspiracy against the State and Federal Constitution Andrew Cuomo had committed treason, and is an accessory to a felony before and after the fact continuing to this day, and that Judge Schack is a party to treason.

I am working on a NYS CPLR 3215 Summary Judgment Motion on respondents default and will be asking for a trial on the facts of a crime that when heard must be referred for further criminal action and or removal of state officers from office and request a citizen grand jury be convened to hear the evidence on March 26, 2014. [2015]

According to Federal law 18 USC 2382, since there is no state law on either treason or sedition, Petitioner has an obligation to prove to the NYS Governor and or Justice of the State of New York by providing witness(es) testimony as to the truth about the facts of the instrument presented by Barack Hussein Obama II and his agents at the 27 April 2011 White House press conference that tendered a falsified instrument to obtain ballot access to the 2012 ballot at the New York general election, that is a felony and act of treason against the Constitution for the United States of America; and that the trial of the facts with finding is for a referral for further action according to

18 U.S. Code § 2382 - Misprision of treason: Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 – Treason: Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Christopher Earl Strunk,
    Brooklyn, New York

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/11...dmits-gov.html
    B. Steadman

>>> BRAVO FOR CHRISTOPHER STRUNK and his efforts to expose , indict , arrest and remove obummer and his gang of traitors , criminals , frauds and impostors .

Comment

Working...
    X