Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamists linked to Obama's Kenyan family hijack bus, slaughter dozens -- Examiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamists linked to Obama's Kenyan family hijack bus, slaughter dozens -- Examiner

Islamists linked to Obama's Kenyan family hijack bus, slaughter dozens

Examiner

Jim Kouri, Law Enforcement Examiner
    11/22/2014

Excerpt:

Islamic terrorists from Somalia hijacked a bus in President Barack Obama's ancestral home of Kenya on Saturday and fired a barrage of bullets at any of the passengers who were unable to quote "scripture" from the Koran. At least 28 people died in the brutal attack, many believed to be Christians, according to Gerald Kantner, a former police training officer who trained foreign law enforcement officials in counterterrorism tactics.

While this latest attack received an enormous amount of media coverage overseas, the U.S. news media gave the incident scant coverage. Some believe the reason for the lack of U.S. coverage is the fact that members of President Obama's Kenyan family are allegedly Muslim extremists who practice radical Sunni Islam, which they share with al-Qaida and its branches and affiliates.

The bus had about 70 passengers who were on their way to the Kenyan capital city of Nairobi from a town adjacent to the Somali-Kenyan border. After traveling only about 15 miles from the town of Mandera, terrorists from Somalia's al-Qaida affiliate, Al Shabaab, forced the bus driver to stop boarded the already overcrowded vehicle.

According to reports, the terrorists demanded selected passengers to recite Koran verses. Anyone unable to recite the verses verbatim was immediately shot to death execution-style while the other passengers helplessly watched.

"The background I had from my early childhood in Indonesia helped me get to know them and learn from them and to me Muslims are not to be looked upon as something strange. In my experiences up until college a Muslim was no less exotic to me than a Mormon, a Jew, or a Jehovah's Witness." - Barack Hussein Obama letter.

Al-Shabaab's leader admitted his group's attack in a statement, claiming it was vengeance for several police raids on Kenyan mosques during the week. The terrorist leader also admitted that those bus passengers executed were Christians.

"Security agencies are in pursuit of the criminal gang," Kenyan Interior Minister Joseph Ole Lenku said in a statement. He later claimed that police helicopters and military jets attacked the Al Shabaab camp near the country's border with the war torn and politically dysfunctional Somalia.

The remains of the departed were taken from the bus and brought to Nairobi. The Kenyan Red Cross provided assistance to victims' family members as well as the survivors of the terrorists' bus attack, said the Kenya Red Cross secretary-general, Abbas Gullet. The bus attack was allegedly retaliation for the police raids of mosques in the port city of Mombasa after they recovered a cache of weapons and explosives in a Sunni mosque. Those searches also prompted clashes with Muslim youths in that city, which is Kenya's second-largest.

According to the Islamic Research Foundation International (IRFI), at one time President Obama was transparent about his Muslim heritage, as he stated in an IRFI-recovered letter written by Obama: "Yes, it is true that I have a name that is common amongst Kenyan Muslims where my father came from and that my middle name is Hussein. Barack is a name which means 'blessing' and Hussein is a masculine form of the word beauty. Since there is nothing inherently wrong with the concept of blessings from God and the beauty He creates I fail to see the problem with these names. Some will say wouldn't it be a problem to have a president with a name similar to the deposed and executed former dictator of Iraq? My answer to this is simply no; rather it is the strength and beauty of America that the son of an African man with a 'funny sounding' name, born under British Colonial Rule, can now be a serious candidate for the presidency of the United States."

Obama's letter ends: "This is what I will bring to the office of the Presidency of the United States. I will deal with Muslims from a position of familiarity and respect and at this time in the history of our nation that is something sorely needed ."

View the complete article, including photo, at:

http://www.examiner.com/article/isla...aughter-dozens
    B. Steadman

>>> W . T . F . ????? THIS IS JUST THE STINKING mu-slimes FOLLOWING THE HORRIBLE EXAMPLE OF THEIR " NON PROPHET " mo-ham-head who was a thief , murderer , rapist , destroyer and child molestor . <<<

Comment

World View: Somalia's Al-Shabaab Claims Responsibility for Religion-Based Kenya Attack

Breitbart / Big-Peace

John J. Xenakis
      11/23/2014

Excerpt:

Somalia's Al-Shabaab claims responsibility for religion-based Kenya attack

Al-Shabaab terrorists forced a bus in Mandera County carrying 60 passengers to stop. They asked the passengers to recite Koranic verses, and those who were unable to do so were lined up and then killed. Twenty-eight people were killed, 19 men and nine women.
      The Mujahideen successfully carried out an operation near Mandera early this morning, which resulted in the perishing of 28 crusaders [Christians or non-Muslims], as a revenge for the crimes committed by the Kenyan crusaders against our Muslim brethren in Mombasa.

Early this week, police in Mombasa shot a man dead and arrested over 376 others when they searched four mosques in the largely Muslim coastal town of Mombasa that they said were used to recruit militants and store weapons.

Kenyans have not yet recovered from the horrific three-day attack on the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, in September of last year ("23-Sep-13 World View -- Minnesota link to Kenya shopping mall attack raises U.S. fears"). Sixty-eight people were killed and hundreds injured.

After Saturday's attack, President Uhuru Kenyatta called for calm, as he did after the Westgate mall attack. Kenyatta's own nephew was killed in the Westgate mall attack, as was the nephew's fiancée. Abdikadir Mohammed, a senior adviser to Kenyatta, said:
      The aim is to create conflict between the Muslims and the non-Muslims in this country. The aim is to create a religious war, religious strife, in Kenya.

We have had a lot of the Muslim leaders come out today [Saturday] and strongly condemn this and call on Kenyans of all faiths and creeds to stand together against these heinous crimes and criminals.

The perpetrators are al-Shabaab, a Somalian offshoot of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP). Al-Shabaab have been terrorizing Somalia, the country next door to Kenya, for years. Starting in 2011, Kenya's troops and African Union troops have been fighting al-Shabaab in Somalia, and have significantly reduced al-Shabaab's influence. However, since then, al-Shabaab has launched about 135 terrorist attacks inside Kenya. The Westgate Mall attack was the worst so far, but Saturday's attack has been a new major shock to Kenya. Standard Media (Kenya) and BBC and AP.

View the complete article, including photo, at:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...d-Kenya-attack
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X