Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBS-5 News Runs Seven Minute Anti-Birther Segment; Fails To Address Obama ID Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS-5 News Runs Seven Minute Anti-Birther Segment; Fails To Address Obama ID Fraud

Flash: CBS Reporter Connected To Obama ID Fraud Law Firm Set To Attack Sheriff Arpaio

Birther Report

10/30/2014

Excerpt:

Flash: CBS Reporter Connected To Obama ID Fraud Law Firm Perkins Coie Set To Attack Team Arpaio

Former Maricopa County Sheriff's CCP member, disgruntled Brian Reilly, sent out the following email this morning:

-----
    There will be a CBS 5 KPHO Phoenix, Investigative News Report, by Reporter Morgan Loew, tonight at 10pm, regarding the Obama Birth Certificate Investigation. - http://www.kpho.com/category/210050/cbs-5-investigates
    -----

For those that don't remember "reporter" Morgan Loew is in cahoots with the law firm employed by Obama to defend his numerous ineligibility and birth certificate lawsuits, Perkins Coie. This is the same "reporter" that instead of addressing the forgery evidence attacked Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo during the first press conference.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/10...-to-obama.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 10-31-2014, 05:02 PM.
    B. Steadman

Videos: CBS-5 News Runs Seven Minute Anti-Birther Segment; Fails To Address Obama ID Fraud

Birther Report

10/31/2014

Excerpt:

Below is the Obot-anticipated CBS-5 report on the Maricopa County Sheriff's Cold Case Posse that was mentioned here yesterday. CBS-5 "investigative reporter" Morgan Loew attempts to go somewhere but doesn't really get very far except for showing how sloppy and hypocritical he/they is/are. They run flashy slides, as shown above, and which by the way is not even the purported long-form birth certificate analyzed by Sheriff Arpaio's CCP.

( though, to answer CBS-5's slide, it too is a forgery)

They basically spend 99.9% of the segment talking with Brian Reilly about stuff that has already been discussed and asking where the donations to the CCP are. The only new piece of information, which some think is a big deal, mostly Obots, is that Mike Zullo personally received a monetary gift from a person that also made a monetary gift to the CCP (not illegal). The donor was Bill Wolf (now deceased) who some may remember as a plaintiff in an Obama-related lawsuit against Hawaii Department of Health Director Loretta Fuddy (now deceased).

On top of CBS-5 promoting disgruntled 6-week member of the CCP Brian Reilly to reporter status they attempt to wrongly paint Wolf as a source of the CCP. In reality he was not. He was just a concerned citizen like the vast majority of so-called birthers. CBS-5 shows what is wrong with the American media today.

They ignore the many discrepancies with Obama's background and purported identity documents and go after the messengers and those that seek answers to the number one question. They employ the typical Alinsky-Obot tactics.

Commenter Evony Master at CBS-5 pretty much sums it up:

This is nothing more than a hit piece and a pathetic one at that. All you have done is insinuate some nebulous crime or immoral act was committed without actually showing any statutes which were supposedly violated, let alone having an actual lawyer or judge come in and offer an opinion with some weight behind it.

As for the $10,000, that's totally legal and not something that causes me any concern whatsoever. If you put half as much effort into investigating that phony PDF "birth certificate" on WH.GOV then you'd reach the same conclusion Zullo has if you have even a shred of objectivity.

As for the claims Zullo had no law enforcement authority, your guest is gravely mistaken. Look up Posse Comitatus, the Sheriff has the full authority to conscript anyone in the county with full law enforcement authority to aid him in his job, including the power of arrest. Your guest likely already knows this as it's already been brought up as an issue.

Commenter Neil Johnson at CBS-5:

Where are the Woodwards and Bernsteins in today's media? Why is Obama immune from any media scrutiny? Let's not go after Obama. Instead, let's discredit those who do go after Obama.

Not only is Obama's "birth certificate"* fraudulent, his Selective Service card and Social Security card are fraudulent as well.

*A PDF file on the White House website is not a legal birth certificate. What is needed is the actual paper document properly notarized and inspected by the proper authorities.

Commenter Hank-C-Poo at CBS-5 says:

I missed the beginning of the segment, so that must explain why I failed to see Morgan Loew disclose his close relationship with Dan Barr, the representative of Perkins Coie in Phoenix, the Seattle based law firm that has represented Obama on eligibility lawsuits. And since it appears that Loew and Barr together formed the non-profit group, The First Amendment Coalition of Arizona, which appears to champion free speech as long as it's not critical of Obama, I'm quite certain that while playing the role of a neutral journalist (poorly) on CBS 5, such an important disclosure would have certainly been made. Yeah, I'm sure it happened at the beginning of the segment. After all, Morgan Loew and CBS 5 must value their... credibility?

Mark Gillar's reply HCP at CBS-5:

Yes and I'm sure I missed Loew explaining why almost all the money his organization raises is spent with Perkins Coie. Are they really the only law firm in Phoenix that can successfully defend a journalist? I also wonder why the 2013 paperwork doesn't list which law firm received 25,000?. 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 990s list the following money spent with Perkins Coie respectively: 50,000, 33,000, 25,000 and 25,000. Again the non-profit chose to hide which legal firm was the beneficiary of $25,000 in expenditures in 2013. The non-profit of which Loew is the Vice-Prez spent $133,000 with Perksin Coie in only 4 years. I bet if Zullo spent nearly the entire CCP income with one firm, Loew would be saying that questions must be answered in the name of transparency.

Link to an interview I did with Zullo a few weeks ago. In it, he discusses some of Reilly's accusations. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/markgil...e-posse-member

Mark Gillar's comment to CBS-5:

Arpaio has his Cold Case Posse investigating Obama's LFBC and Selective Service card. Many of the legal challenges to Obama's eligibility have been handled by Perkins Coie. Loew as the VP of The 1st Amendment Association of AZ is an officer in a non-profit corporation that seems to have a very cozy relationship with Perkins Coie. Why does CBS Channel 5 in Phoenix allow a reporter with this type of conflict of interest continue to do the groundless attack pieces on the CCP? Who can forget the attack he launched at the beginning of Q&A session during Arpaio's first press conference. Not one question about the evidence presented. Just opened up with an attack.

Mark Gillar elaborates further via email:

Almost 100% of the legal expenses incurred by Loew's organization are spent with Perkins & Coie.

2008 - $50,000 to Perkins & Coie
    2009 - $33,000 to Perkins & Coie
    2010 - $25,000 to Perkins & Coie
    2011 - $25,000 to Perkins & Coie
    2012 - $25,000 to Perkins & Coie
    2012 - August 6th - Article Corsi wrote about Mr. Lowe's connection to Perkins & Coie Reporter, Obama law firm unite against Sheriff Joe
    2013 - $25.000 to Undisclosed Law Firm

Funny how Loew's group stopped naming the law firm they were spending all that money with after Corsi exposed the relationship. I guess someone should ask Loew's about that???

Also below is an extended version of the CBS-5 interview with disgruntled CCP member Brian Reilly...

VIDEO ...:
    CBS 5 - KPHO

( Video via CBS-5. )

EXTENDED VIDEO:
    CBS 5 - KPHO

( Video via CBS-5. )

ZULLO EMAIL REGARDING GIFT:
    ( Image Credit: CBS-5 )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/10...en-minute.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 10-31-2014, 05:07 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X