Maui Police Department; Loretta Fuddy's Original Cause Of Death Is Drowning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maui Police Department; Loretta Fuddy's Original Cause Of Death Is Drowning

Bombshell: Maui Police Department; Loretta Fuddy's Original Cause Of Death Is Drowning

Birther Report

10/29/2014

Excerpt:

Something About The Way She Died
    Linda Jordan | Birther Report

When Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy, a central player in the production of Barack Obama’s controversial birth certificate died in a mysterious plane crash, those of us who are convinced that the birth certificate was forged, suspected foul play. Of course we were belittled. A month later, the cause of her death was released, cardiac arrhythmia. Now, a recently discovered report from a Maui Police Detective reveals that Loretta Fuddy’s heart wasn’t the problem after all. She drowned…. with her life jacket on.

Riddle me this. The small plane you are riding in has to make an emergency ocean landing right off of Kalaupapa Peninsula in Hawaii. 1 Video taken by one of the passengers shows that it is a relatively smooth landing.2 No one is really hurt, there are a few minor injuries.3

All nine of you calmly make your way out of the aircraft and don your life jackets. You are floating in approximately 70 degree water 4 between 100-200 yards from shore. Within minutes, an aircraft circles overhead so you know you’ve been spotted.5 The weather is clear, winds are 10-15 MPH, swells are about six feet and water occasionally splashes your face. For at least 25 minutes, you manage to stay in a group but after the plane starts to sink, you begin to drift apart. Two here, two there. One man swims ashore. You can see and hear the rescue helicopters. Yes it was a terrifying ordeal but you made it out safely, you are floating in a life jacket, holding on to the hand of your friend and co-worker, and help is on the way. Then, inexplicably, with your life jacket still on, you drown. No one else drowns, just you. Not only do you drown, but no one sees you drown, not even the man who has been holding your hand. And, once you lost consciousness or died, your friend lets go of you and you float away, out into the ocean. How did you drown? Why didn’t anyone see you drowning? And why did your friend let you drift away?

A review of the rescue records and autopsy report shows that on December 11, 2013, that’s what happened to Loretta Fuddy, then Director of the Hawaii Department of Health.

You may recall that Loretta Fuddy was the person who said she gave Barack Obama’s lawyer, Judith Corley, two photocopies of his original, long form Certificate of Live Birth. On April 27, 2011, Obama held a Press Conference to announce that he had posted a scan of one of those photocopies on the White House website.6 Almost immediately, it was proven to be an abject forgery. A law enforcement agency and computer graphic experts have confirmed this.7

Shortly before the plane crash, Fuddy had been named in an affidavit requesting that a Grand Jury launch an investigation into Obama’s forged birth certificate and Fuddy’s role, if any, in the production of it.8 Hence, there was an almost immediate suspicion that something was strange about the timing of her death.

A month after she died, the Maui Police Department (MPD) released their official report. “Cause of death was cardiac arrhythmia as a result of stress and the manner of death was accidental.” 9

I know what you’re thinking. Didn’t I just say that Loretta Fuddy drowned?

Yes I did. A public records request 10, made to the MPD, has revealed that the Medical Examiner’s preliminary cause of death for Loretta Fuddy was drowning. The public records got lost in the shuffle on the requestor’s end, and were not discovered until late August. They were forwarded to me in September.

Included was a MPD Detective’s report on the original cause of death.11 “On December 13, 2013, an autopsy on the body of Loretta FUDDY was performed by Dr. Lindsey Harle within the morgue at Molokai General Hospital. The preliminary cause of death is Drowning. Disposition: Pending Final Autopsy Report, Toxicology Results.” (Detective Jamie Winfrey, Deputy Coroner, MPD @ 1028 hours [10:28 am], December 13, 2013). The autopsy on Loretta Fuddy began at 0700 hours [7:00am].12

I did not learn about Fuddy’s original cause of death until I read Detective Winfrey’s report. I had never seen or heard any news agency attribute her death to drowning, only to heart trouble. However, while doing research for this article, I found this Inside Edition story: “The drama unfolded a half mile off the coast of the Hawaiian island of Molokai. The passengers stayed calm and waited for rescue. But one 65-year-old Loretta Fuddy, drowned despite wearing a life jacket.” (1/10/14) This aired four days after the MPD press release, but three days before any other news agency reported Fuddy’s official cause of death, cardiac arrhythmia. Did Inside Edition make an assumption that she drowned? Was this a slip of a prophetic tongue? After reading the detective’s report and eye witness accounts confirming that Fuddy was wearing a life jacket, I’d say Inside Edition had an inside source. 13

I don’t believe Detective Winfrey made up the “death by drowning”. I believe Winfrey was told, after the autopsy, and by someone with authority, that the preliminary cause of death was drowning 14 and she officially reported it.15 Winfrey notes that the “Disposition” was “Pending Final Autopsy Report,Toxicology Results.”, which makes sense, since the final report can’t be completed until the toxicology results come back.

On the same day and out of the blue, that preliminary finding was changed to death from “Acute cardiac arrhythmia due to Hyperventilation.”16 This change was not based on any new information. Toxicology didn’t even arrive at the lab for testing until December 20th. 17

Contrary to what you may think, drowning is not so easy to determine. Of course, finding a body in the water helps, along with witness accounts. The weight of the lungs, heavier from inhaled water, is one sign to look for, but there are a complex combination of criteria to check. If you make a “death by drowning” determination, it is only because you have gone through that difficult process and settled on drowning.18 It would be hard to retract a “preliminary cause of death is drowning”. For that preliminary cause to be changed, absent any new information as was the case here, is improbable.

The Maui Police Chief has confirmed that the cause of death for Fuddy “was based on the actual forensic examination of the decedent and [Harle’s] professional opinion based on available evidence and information.” 19

Folks, let this information sink in. The Medical Examiner found credible signs in Loretta Fuddy’s lungs and other organs that were consistent with drowning, made a “death by drowning” finding, and then someone covered up that finding by changing the cause of death to “acute cardiac arrhythmia due to hyperventilation”.

.................................................. .....

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/10...epartment.html

Continued in the following reply
    Last edited by bsteadman; 10-29-2014, 12:58 PM.
    B. Steadman

Continued from above

Why was the whole world told that Fuddy died from heart failure 20 when she really drowned?

Arrhythmia and drowning are not easily interchangeable causes of death.

An arrhythmia is a problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat. The medical examiner guessed that Fuddy’s arrhythmia was brought on by the “stress” of the plane crash. However, the video taken by one passenger does not show anyone panicked and several witnesses described Fuddy as being calm after the crash. One witness says he tried to help her “relax”21 but I am sure that after the crash everyone needed to relax a bit. Fuddy's brother, Lewis Fuddy said that Loretta was healthy, 22 not an anxious person, and didn't have any known heart problems 23. Maybe she did and kept it private. But, unless it’s the genetic kind, death by cardiac arrhythmia is virtually impossible to prove by autopsy. 24 It leaves no tell tale sign. 25

Drowning, on the other hand, has a whole different set of criteria. You have to be alive in order to drown and the breathing in of water leaves evidence, particularly in the lungs and airways. An autopsy can reveal strong indicators of drowning which the medical examiner obviously saw in Fuddy. If Fuddy’s heart suddenly stopped (brought on by acute cardiac arrhythmia) and she stopped breathing, she could not have drowned. 26 (Yes, you could have a heart attack, still be breathing, slip under the water in your bathtub and drown. But Fuddy was in a life jacket that by every eye witness account kept her head out of the water.)

While it would be hard to take back a “drowning” cause of death, you could add to it. For example, if the toxicology reports showed drugs in Fuddy’s system, you could say: “Death due to drowning brought on by an overdose of drugs which likely caused the victim to lose consciousness and slip under the water.” But that would not get you around the fact that witnesses say Fuddy was in a life jacket with her head above water and was in no distress.27 28

Or you might find that “A Coroner’s Inquest has shown that Fuddy’s life vest had a hole in it and deflated and this caused her to slip under water and drown.” But there again, witnesses say Fuddy’s head was not under water, her life jacket was keeping her afloat, and rescue swimmers found her afloat. 29

After The Crash Timeline

Let’s recreate the timeline of events after the ocean ditching at 3:27pm. 30 The plane started to sink 20 to 25 minutes 31 after it landed, and it was at that point that the group of survivors began to drift apart.32 Let’s say it took the group an additional 10 minutes to float far enough apart from each other that no one would notice Fuddy drowning or in distress. So from 3:27pm, the time of the plane crash, to around 4:12pm, Fuddy was floating with no problems. This is a bit surprising given what I am about to tell you: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) investigators say that when Fuddy was found, again afloat, she was wearing an infant life vest. I was flummoxed as to how it kept her afloat until I researched infant life vests and considered the properties of buoyancy combined with Loretta Fuddy’s weight. From the United States Coast Guard (USCG) website –

Most people will naturally float in water, especially if they fill their lungs with air. Most require only about 11 pounds (50 Newtons) of extra buoyancy to keep their head out of water. That is why a Personal Flotation Device with just 15.5 pounds (70 Newtons) of buoyancy can provide adequate flotation for an adult -- even a very large person.……people hardest to float are those with compact, dense bodies. These tend to be people with athletic body builds…. people who are overweight can actually be easier to float than someone who is much smaller and leaner. Heavy people do not need a higher buoyancy PFD because of their weight. 33

The aviation inflatable infant life vest, pictured below, has a buoyancy of 89 Newtons. A large adult can get away with 70 Newtons. Combine 89 Newtons with Loretta Fuddy’s substantial weight and it now makes sense that no one saw her struggling to keep her head out of the water.

At least one other passenger was also wearing an infant life vest. When I interviewed that person about it, I was told that they had no trouble floating or keeping their head out of the water. They also confirmed they were with Fuddy in the water for the first 20 to 25 minutes. and did not see her display any signs of distress. 34

The USCG rescue swimmers say they were alerted to the crash at 3:27pm 35 and arrived on the scene around thirty minutes later, 4:00pm. One witness to the rescue (Kalaupapa Health Administrator Mark Miller) says that all passengers were recovered by 4:30pm. 36 Other reports say it was closer to 5:00pm.

There were two rescue swimmers who approached Loretta Fuddy at separate times, about 24 minutes apart, and they confirm she was alone. The first rescue swimmer, PJ Ornot, arrived around 4:30pm and says he went to Fuddy first, “I knew she was unresponsive at the time. She was not answering my verbal commands or painful, well not painful, but any kind of stimuli that I was giving to her.” 37

Obviously, she was still floating in her life jacket and her head was out of the water. Would you attempt to give verbal commands to someone who was doing a dead man’s float? Ornot then says he moved on to another elderly woman, the closest survivor to Fuddy, who was alert and located about 200 yards away.

The second rescue swimmer, Mark Peer, arrived soon after. Peer said that Fuddy, “was unresponsive at which point I checked for a pulse and I couldn’t find a pulse.” 38 Peer did not say he found her under water or face down.

Around 4:12pm, Fuddy is alive and appears fine. At 4:30pm, she’s found completely unresponsive.

Last edited by bsteadman; 10-29-2014, 01:01 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Continued from above

The Eighteen Minute Window

There were roughly eighteen minutes between Fuddy’s life and death. After being rescued Yamamoto, told the Reverend Killilea 39 that "…he helped Loretta into her life jacket, and he held her hand for some time," the priest said. "They were all floating together, and she let go and there was no response from her." This implies that Fuddy and Yamamoto were still with the group when she died. But this scenario does not fit with witness accounts. Four survivors who were with Fuddy the first 25 minutes were interviewed and did not mention seeing her struggling to breath, and two of them, the pilot and passenger Hollstein, have stated that they were shocked to later learn that she had died.40 41 If Fuddy had lost consciousness while with the group, surely Yamamoto would have said, “Help, I can’t wake her up, something’s wrong!” and surely the other passengers would have remembered that. And, if eight other people saw Fuddy unconscious and floating away, do you think not a one of them would have grabbed on to her? Not even the captain? I don’t.

No, Fuddy had to have lost her life sometime after she drifted away from the group with Yamamoto. Yamamoto did not say that he witnessed Fuddy sinking under the water or that she was floating face down or struggling to breath or choking. He simply stated that she became “unresponsive” and let go of his hand.42 How could Yamamoto not have seen Fuddy drowning? Can you really drown right next to someone without being noticed? Can you drown without some kind of a struggle, a gasp, a gurgle, or a cough?

My research shows that other than the standard water drowning, there are two different kinds, but they are rare. Dry drowning can lead to death but it’s not fluid in the lungs that interrupts oxygen intake. With dry drowning, the larynx constricts to keep water out, then spasms and cuts off the flow of air. It happens more often in cold water. It seems to me that someone who is dry drowning would struggle for air in a way that would be noticed. The other kind is called secondary drowning. This drowning occurs when there is a near drowning that involves fluid in the lungs, the victim is revived, coughs up water, and seems to recover but dies in the next few hours or day. Of course this scenario does not apply to Fuddy. 43

The kind of sudden unresponsiveness that Yamamoto says he witnessed fits with a “death by cardiac arrhythmia” scenario, but it does not seem to fit a “death by drowning while wearing a life jacket” scenario.

It is also surprising that once Fuddy lost consciousness or died, Yamamoto let go of her. We know she was found alone, at least two football fields away from the closest survivor, a woman. Miller said that Fuddy and Yamamoto were separated by currents.44 Yes, but he had to let go of her before the currents could separate them. I wondered if the ocean waters were so stormy that day that it would have been impossible to hang onto someone. I asked one survivor who told me: “The water had large swells but that motion would not have made it more difficult to stay with someone…several were paired up and they had life vests on so floating and staying together should not have been a problem.” The USCG confirms that the conditions in the water were not bad.45

Now, as tough as my questions seem, I really am not trying to imply anything about Yamamoto. I can’t because I wasn’t there and I don’t know what happened. There may very well be a reasonable explanation as to why Loretta Fuddy was found drowned and floating by herself. I’m serious about that. I’m just saying there are a lot of unanswered questions that only he can answer. Yamamoto was the last person to see her alive, and the only person to have witnessed her death. If you were an investigator, wouldn’t you want to interview him? And therein lies another curious twist to this story.

The Maui Police Department never interviewed Keith Yamamoto,46 the only eye witness to Loretta Fuddy’s death. Not only that, Fuddy’s death was not investigated even though Hawaii law mandates it.

Hawaii Revised Statute HRS 841-347 states, As soon as any coroner or deputy coroner 48 has notice of the death of any person within the coroner's or deputy coroner's jurisdiction as the result of violence, or as the result of any accident, or by suicide, or suddenly when in apparent health, or when unattended by a physician, or in prison, or in a suspicious or unusual manner, or within twenty four hours after admission to a hospital or institution, the coroner or deputy coroner shall forthwith inquire into and make a complete investigation of the cause of the death.

Loretta Fuddy’s death certainly qualifies under this statute. The plane crash was, or may have been, an accident.49 The Medical Examiner ruled Fuddy’s manner of death an accident. It was sudden, it was unusual, particularly given that she was the only one who died, and that she drowned with a life vest on. It was suspicious, given her connection to the posting of Obama’s forged birth certificate and the fact she had recently been named in an affidavit concerning the forged document, it was unattended by a physician, and she was in apparent good health.

During a Coroner’s Investigation, witnesses can be subpoenaed, 50 51 are sworn under oath 52, interviewed, and evidence is collected by the police and stored for safekeeping until the inquest and any resulting trial, if there is one, are completed.53 On the morning of Fuddy’s autopsy, MPD Detective Winfrey, who is also a Deputy Coroner, took into possession five articles of Fuddy’s clothing from the Molokai Hospital morgue for “safekeeping”.54 That number corresponds to the five articles of clothing Dr. Harle notes Fuddy was wearing when she was brought into the morgue.55 56 Winfrey also interviewed three witnesses. So it appears that an investigation was in progress. But there it ends or was ended.

The Maui Police Chief has stated that HRS 841-3 does not apply in this case, “HRS 841-3 does not statutorily apply, and thus no sworn statements [from witnesses Phillip Hollstein, Jacob and Rosa Key] were taken.” (Chief of Police Tivoli Faaumu, September 11, 2014)

Really? Does your read of HRS 841-3 give you the impression it does not apply to Loretta Fuddy’s death? Or is Faaumu implying that the MPD has no jurisdiction over the crash and thus they did not have to comply with HRS 841-3? 57

Fuddy’s plane took off from Kalaupapa, on the island of Molokai. Kalaupapa is part of Kalawao County58. But Fuddy died in the waters off of Molokai and those waters are part of Maui County59. Aside from that, it is clear that the MPD took the lead concerning Fuddy’s body. Fuddy was pronounced dead in Maui County at Hoolehua airport by a Medical Examiner who is contracted by the MPD. The MPD paid for the pronouncement. MPD requested an autopsy. Same said M.E. performed the autopsy at a Maui County hospital. The MPD paid for Fuddy’s autopsy. A MPD detective interviewed three witnesses concerning the crash and took into possession Fuddy’s clothing. The MPD handled the press release revealing the cause of death for Fuddy. MPD officers, acting as Deputy Coroners, signed Fuddy’s official cause of death. Why would they do all that on a death over which they have no jurisdiction?

Last edited by bsteadman; 10-29-2014, 01:02 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Continued from above

The MPD also clearly considers Kalaupapa to be within its jurisdiction when investigating crime, as evidenced by this article: ‘Kalaupapa's no refuge from scourge of meth, police say’ The Honolulu Advertiser “Police Sgt. Tim Meyer, of the Maui Police Department's Moloka'i station, said police have been looking into drug use in Kalaupapa for at least seven years...”60

I have made written requests and phone calls to the Superintendent and DOH Administrator of Kalaupapa asking them to confirm if they have conducted an investigation of Fuddy’s death under HRS 841-3. 61 As of this publication, I have received no reply. However, if any investigation ensued, all passengers would have been interviewed under oath, and I have confirmed that has not happened.

Closing

When Loretta Fuddy stepped out of that vault at the Hawaii Department of Health with what she said was Barack Obama’s original birth certificate, she stepped into history. Knowingly or not, she also stepped into a nasty concoction of crimes against our country that rise to the level of treason. Fraud, forgery, dereliction of duty by those sworn to protect and defend and, a common grifter who managed to usurp the highest office in the land using fake identification. This caldron of obliquity got churned up off the coast of Kalaupapa on December 11, 2013, and Fuddy did not survive. The evidence shows how implausible it would have been for her to have accidentally drowned in those waters with her life vest on, or at the very least, to have drowned without anyone witnessing it.

And now that I have focused your attention on the very real possibility that Fuddy’s death was no accident, ladies and gentlemen, I want you to forget that she drowned at all. Because the cover-up trumps all that.

Loretta Fuddy’s cause of death was changed, not just a little, but between two very disparate causes. Drowning takes precise testing to prove and it is virtually impossible to prove cardiac arrhythmia. This slight of hand pretty much screams that someone was trying to hide something about Fuddy’s death. The fact that her official autopsy report, in spite of being a public record, was so heavily redacted that virtually every medical finding disappeared into a black hole, lends credence to this assertion.62 Want to make people suspicious? Start hiding stuff.

Until there is an independent investigation, the cover-up taints everything. 63 Who knows what really happened to Loretta Fuddy? I don’t know if the original “death due to drowning” is true. Maybe someone just didn’t get the memo that they were supposed to say it was cardiac arrhythmia. Maybe there’s a third cause of death for Fuddy that’s yet to be revealed. The cover-up calls everything into question. So, what part of this story can we be sure of?

I’ll tell you. We know there was no official investigation into Fuddy’s death when the circumstances and the law clearly called for it. We know her autopsy report was subjected to a virtual blackout in spite of it being a public record. And, we know that the only logical reason for changing the cause of her death would be to hide something about the way she died.

Last edited by bsteadman; 10-29-2014, 01:04 PM.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Continued from above

I also know this: Between Loretta Fuddy and Barack Obama’s forged birth certificate, there’s only one degree of separation.

Given what has transpired, it’s reasonable to ask, “How did Loretta Fuddy really die?” I suspect foul play, a cover-up tends to bring that out in me. But prove me wrong. I won’t care. I just want the truth. And, you know what? The truth may surprise me.

End Notes

Right after take off on December 11, 2013, passengers reported hearing a loud, metallic thud and then the engine just stopped. The pilot glided the plane, landing on water.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/harrowing-v...ry?id=21484715

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/01...led-fuddy.html

https://www.nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cwtg/hawaii.html

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...ai-plane-crash

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/...th-certificate

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/Press...BESTREPORT.pdf

Miss. Fuddy was named in two affidavits (one public, one sealed) filed in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington on October 18, 2013, by Douglas Vogt, citing twenty points of forgery that comprise misprision of treason and misprision of felony. Vogt, with researcher and document expert Paul Irey, investigated the intricacies of the forgery. Mr. Vogt’s affidavit and Miss. Fuddy’s involvement gained national attention when he was interviewed on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report on December 4, 2013, exactly one week to the day before her tragic death on December 11, 2013.
          http://www.saveamericafoundation.com...-doug-hagmann/

The final autopsy report was signed by Dr. Harle on January 24, 2014 but cause of death was released by the MPD on January 6, 2014. For some reason the Press didn’t report on the cause of death until January 13, 2014. In March the AP got a copy of the autopsy and released further details as scant as they were. The completion date for the Death Certificate is listed as January 11, 2014.

April 2, 2014 Aloha!Pursuant to UIPA, I request a transcript of all CAD communications for the 911 system and related entities with whom they were in communication from 3-9pm (HST) on Dec 11, 2013. In addition, I request the MCPD incident report and any other records related to the N687MA Cessna ditching off Kalaupapa on Dec 11, 2013 and any of the follow-up communications, actions, or investigations for that incident, including the full autopsy report for Loretta Fuddy. It is my understanding that the Maui County Police Chief is the acting coroner for Maui County. $5 is included in the mailed request. I also understand that the autopsy report has been released to the AP so it is discloseable to the public "

The date at the top right is the date the document was printed in response to the public records request. The date and time at the bottom left denote when the report was written.

Autopsies generally take between 2 to 4 hours to perform. Blood taken from Fuddy was sent for forensic testing. Fuddy’s autopsy was not performed within 24 hours of death which is standard. General information about an autopsy follows: “Forensic Autopsy: Forensic autopsies differ from hospital autopsies in their objectives and relationships. In addition to determining a person's cause of death, if possible, forensic pathologists must establish the manner of death (e.g., natural, accident, suicide or homicide) and identity of the decedent (if not known), as well as the decedent's time of death and/or injury. Evidence collected from the body may prove or disprove a person's guilt or innocence. The autopsy also involves evaluating the scene, clothing and toxicology. How long does an autopsy typically take from start to finish? Autopsies are performed with 24 hours of death and are scheduled as soon as completed Autopsy Permission and Request Forms, in addition to patients' clinical records, are available and reviewed at the University of Florida Department of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine. The initial examination takes between two and four hours and depends on the complexity of the disease processes, any limitations to the autopsy, and the goal of the autopsy. Additional studies may involve pathologists examining slides of any diseased tissue and evaluating any microbiological and toxicological tests. When are final autopsy reports ready for review? Preliminary autopsy reports are usually available on the next working day. Final autopsy reports are ready between 30 and 45 days later. Complex cases may take up to 90 days before a final report is complete.” http://pathlabs.ufl.edu/services/autopsy/faq-autopsy

This IE news report also says that an autopsy is pending but autopsy results had been released on January 6 2014 as death by cardiac arrhythmia although the press at large did not report it until January 13. “The drama unfolded a half mile off the coast of the Hawaiian island of Molokai. The passengers stayed calm and waited for rescue. But one 65-year-old Loretta Fuddy, drowned despite wearing a life jacket.” Inside Edition January 10, 2014. http://www.insideedition.com/headlin...in-plane-crash

I find many, many news accounts where the “preliminary cause of death is drowning” is made after the autopsy. Kinda makes you wanna say, “no duh”. “WCIA 3 News DROWNING: He was transported to Springfield by EMS after being discovered in a swimming pool unresponsive. An autopsy was performed in Springfield this morning. Preliminary cause of death is drowning, no foul play is suspected at this time.” https://www.facebook.com/WCIA3News/p...9093252/?type=
          Drowning also has a very specific signature: “As far as we know, what we heard from Paul Lowe, the coroner, the autopsy results were final, and they determined that the children drowned. There was algae and water in their lungs and their stomach….Drowning has a specific type of signature.” http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0504/26/ng.01.html

On October 8, 2014 I mailed a letter to Detective Winfrey at the Molokai Station asking if she could explain why the original death by drowning was changed, when it was changed and who ordered the change. On October 21 I left a phone message for her. To date I have received no response.

There was no time noted on this form. In Maui County police act as Deputy Coroners. It says “Inquest” but a complete investigation did not take place, just the autopsy part of an investigation.

Blood was taken from Fuddy for forensic testing. The lab did not receive the samples until December 20, 2013.

Read more: http://www.forensicmed.co.uk/patholo...ed-from-water/
          http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs-wm/19161.pdf
          http://www.forensicpathologyonline.c...hyxia/drowning
          http://link.springer.com/article/10....-0438-4#page-2

September 11, 2014 response from Maui County Chief of Police Tivolis Faaumu for clarification to records request.

Loretta Fuddy’s Cause of Death Finally Revealed, Huffington Post, 1/13/14 “When Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii state health director who verified and approved the release of President Obama's birth certificate, died tragically in a plane crash off the island of Molokai, the birther movement pounced. On Twitter and the blogosphere, birthers (including Donald Trump) insinuated that the crash was suspicious, some even claiming that the White House was just "tying up loose ends." Fuddy was the only fatality in the crash. All the passengers, including Fuddy, safely evacuated the plane and activated life-vests, but according to a newly released autopsy, Fuddy suffered a cardiac arrhythmia while floating in the water, waiting for rescuers. Her brother, Lewis Fuddy, says that she did not have any known heart problems, but according to Maui County police, the arrhythmia was the result of stress.” http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4592104.html

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/hawai...er-then-glided

Yes, aside from a weight problem, overweight people can be healthy. Not all of them have high blood pressure or heart trouble.

Last edited by bsteadman; 10-29-2014, 01:06 PM.
          B. Steadman

Comment

Continued from above

http://www.staradvertiser.com/s?acti...y&id=240050041
            http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...crash-released
            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4592104.html

Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, or SADS can be discovered with genetic testing.
            http://abcnews.go.com/Health/HeartDi...ry?id=12895924

“Her sudden death shocked her boyfriend and her family, who said that Benjamin, a University of Wales Institute student, was a star swimmer and hockey player who never showed any signs of health problems. Even an autopsy could not point to a cause of death, according to Britain's Daily Mail.”
            http://abcnews.go.com/Health/HeartDi...ry?id=12895924

The lungs of a non breathing body, submerged in water for a good length of time, will eventually fill up with water. But no one is saying that Fuddy was under water much less for any length of time.
            http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/drowning.html

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014...ane-crash?lite

http://www.chicagonewsday.com/feed/n...ertificate.txt
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2xN5RYmJN

Bobbing in the water, Hollstein noticed the pilot and seven other passengers seemed fine. "I didn't want to sit out there bobbing, so I figured I'd take a shot at going to the shoreline." He guesses the swim to the rugged shoreline took an hour and a half. He was surprised to hear later that one of the passengers, Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy, had later died. "She was doing fine out of the airplane," Hollstein said. "Her assistant [Yamamoto] was really watching her. He was taking care of her."
            http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...l?id=235771871

When you compare the reports from the United States Coast Guard (USCG), Maui County Fire Department and the MCPD, there are several points where the timelines seem to be in conflict. A prime indicator that an investigation needs to be held to nail down what happened exactly and when. Search and Rescue personnel were also not interviewed by police. I only have brief newspaper and television accounts with statements from them. So keep that in mind as I try now to narrow down when Fuddy drowned.

“The National Transportation Safety Board's preliminary report on the crash said the single-engine plane floated for about 25 minutes before sinking.”
            http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/14...y-plane-crash/

http://www.uscg.mil/hq/cg5/cg5214/pfdselection.asp

I am keeping the name(s) of passenger(s) interviewed private per their request.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...l?id=235590541

“[Mark] Miller, Department of Health Kalaupapa Administrator, said Fuddy and fellow passenger DOH Deputy Director Keith Yamamoto were separated from each other by the currents. He said by 4:30 p.m., seven passengers were accounted for but two were still in the Coast Guard helicopter. The male on board survived but Fuddy could not be revived.”
            http://themolokaidispatch.com/makani...crash-updated/

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...al-plane-crash

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...al-plane-crash

Health Director Loretta Fuddy died of cardiac arrhythmia By Star-Advertiser staff POSTED: 02:21 p.m. HST, Jan 13, 2014 LAST UPDATED: 01:10 a.m. HST, Jan 14, 2014 ASSOCIATED PRESS State Health Director Loretta Fuddy died of a cardiac arrhythmia because of stress following a December plane crash off Molokai, a Maui County police spokesman said Monday. Fuddy, 65, was one of nine people who were on board a Makani Kai Cessna Grand Caravan that crashed into the ocean after take-off about a half-mile from Kalaupapa on Dec. 11 and the only passenger to die. In the water, Fuddy held hands with Health Department deputy director Keith Yamamoto as he tried to help her relax, said Rev. Patrick Killilea, who consoled Yamamoto after the ordeal. "He recounted how he said he helped Loretta into her life jacket and he held her hand for some time," the Kalaupapa priest said last month. "They were all floating together and she let go and there was no response from her." An autopsy was conducted on Fuddy shortly after the crash, but the cause of death was initially deferred. Her death was determined to be accidental, police said Monday.
            http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...0014161&src=em

Last edited by bsteadman; 10-29-2014, 01:07 PM.
            B. Steadman

Comment

Continued from above

“A passenger and the pilot have said they were shocked to hear she didn't survive because she seemed fine in the moments after everyone got out of the plane and waited in the water for help to arrive.” NTSB: Officials still trying to determine Fuddy's cause of death. By Jennifer Sinco Kelleher Associated Press POSTED: 11:51 a.m. HST, Dec 20, 2013 LAST UPDATED: 01:25 a.m. HST, Dec 21, 2013

http://www.kitv.com/news/hawaii/surv...tress/23482426

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/hawai...er-then-glided

While other survivors said spray sometimes splashed in their faces, a witness told me that only one, Mrs. Briley, was kept in the hospital for observation because she had aspirated some water.

“Fuddy and fellow passenger Department of Health Deputy Director Keith Yamamoto were separated from each other by currents.”
              http://themolokaidispatch.com/makani...crash-updated/

“As for the conditions, there was some wind and six foot waves but nothing extreme….” Lt. Weston Red Elk USCG Pilot.
              http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...tal-planecrash

In response to a public records request I made on September 26, 2014, MPD responded, “Mr. Keith Yamamoto was not interviewed by MPD, therefore the specified record is not in MPD custody.” (10/6/14)

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/histatutes/5/38/841/841-3

Maui County Police Officers act as Deputy Coroners

As of October 28, 2014 the NTSB as yet to release their report on the cause of the engine failure.

Hawaii Revised Statutes 841-6 – Subpoenas; penalty for failure to The coroner or any deputy coroner may issue subpoenas for the attendance of any witnesses that the coroner or any deputy coroner may deem necessary to interrogate in the death then under investigation, returnable forthwith or at such place and time as the coroner or any deputy coroner shall therein direct. Any person who fails to comply with the requirements of such a subpoena upon conviction before any district court having jurisdiction in the matter, shall be fined not more than $25.

Honolulu Star Advertiser, February 11, 2004, by Timothy Hurly. Maui County's medical examiner said yesterday that a coroner's inquest will not be convened to further examine the mysterious death of Lauren Crossan, the 18year-old New Jersey cheerleader who fell nine stories from a Ka'anapali hotel room. Lauren Crossan died on Jan. 12 after falling nine stories from a hotel room. Dr. Anthony Manoukian said the idea was shelved during a meeting yesterday with county attorneys, prosecutors and police detectives. Manou-kian had said he was hoping to subpoena witnesses and question them under oath about the Jan. 12 death, in an attempt to fill in the gaps about how Crossan came to tumble off a balcony at the Hyatt Regency Maui.

Hawaii Revised Statutes 841-5 – Form of oath. The coroner or deputy coroner may administer an oath to the witnesses as follows:“You solemnly swear that the evidence you shall give to this inquest concerning the death of the person (giving the name of the person dead if possible) which is now under investigation, shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth: SO HELP YOU GOD.”

HRS 841-13 The clothing and personal property found on any human body appearing to have come to death under any of the circumstances set forth in section 841-3 may be recovered and held as evidence by any police officer, pending the investigation of the facts and the final disposition of any trial which may arise out of the death.

A photograph taken the day of the crash shows that Fuddy was wearing several pieces of jewelry, the video shows her in the plane with shoes on. There is no mention of those items entering the morgue with her or being picked up by Detective Winfrey.
              http://themolokainews.com/2013/12/17...eek-to-exploit
              http://abcnews.go.com/US/harrowing-v...ry?id=21484715

Investigations by the National Transportation Safety Board and the Federal Aviation Administration are separate and distinct from HRS 841-3.

Kalawao County only includes land: §326-34 County of Kalawao; governance. (a) The county of Kalawao shall consist of that portion of the island of Molokai known as Kalaupapa, Kalawao, and Waikolu, and commonly known or designated as the Kalaupapa Settlement and shall not be or form a portion of the county of Maui, but is constituted a county by itself. (no adjacent waters are mentioned as being part of Kalawao County) The County only has one official, a Sheriff, usually a resident or Park Department employee, who is appointed by the DOH.

Maui County includes the waters off of Molokai. From the Maui Charter: Section 1-2. Geographical Limits. The Islands of Maui, Molokai, Lana'i, and Kaho'olawe and all other islands lying within three nautical miles off the shores thereof and the waters adjacent thereto, except that portion of the Island of Moloka'i known as Kalaupapa, Kalawao and Waikolu, and commonly known and designated as the Kalaupapa Settlement, shall constitute the county.
              http://www.co.maui.hi.us/documents/2...2115480964.pdf

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...ii3030341.html

Jordan letter to Erika Stein, Superintendent, Kalaupapa National Historical Park and to Mark Miller, DOH Administrator, October 20, 2014, sent via email.

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/04...sy-report.html

Request an independent investigation.
              MCPD ph# 808.244.6400
              Maui County Prosecuting Attorney ph# 808.270.7777

######

Linda Jordan is a researcher out of Seattle Washington. In 2011 she ran the SSN Barack Obama used on his 2010 tax return through the government run E-Verify system and discovered that the SSN had been flagged with a Special Indicator Code for fraud. It was not Obama's SSN. Since then she has continued to work to expose Obama's use of forged identity documents. Fake ID he used to get on the ballot and in to the White House. She is the owner of We The People T.V. at obamasfakeid.com.

Previous reports: http://www.birtherreport.com/search?q=Linda+Jordan

Last edited by bsteadman; 10-29-2014, 01:09 PM.
              B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
              X