No announcement yet.

Doctor: Health Authorities Covering Up Ebola-Like Cases in U.S. -- Infowars.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor: Health Authorities Covering Up Ebola-Like Cases in U.S. -- Infowars.com

Doctor: Health Authorities Covering Up Ebola-Like Cases in U.S.

Exclusive: Patients being "disappeared" to prevent panic

Infowars.com

Paul Joseph Watson
    10/23/2014

Excerpt:

A doctor has exclusively revealed to Infowars that health authorities are covering up Ebola cases in the United States and disappearing patients in an effort to avoid hysteria.

James Lawrenzi, DO, who has two clinics in Garden City and Archie, Missouri, appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to warn that the true scale of the situation was being deliberately downplayed. It is important to note that none of these potential Ebola outbreaks occurred at the clinics in which Lawrenzi works.

Lawrenzi said that shortly after the arrival of patient zero – Thomas Eric Duncan – in the United States, he was told by a doctor at Truman Lakewood Medical Center in Kansas City they had taken in a possible Ebola patient who had a high fever and was bleeding out of all his orifices having recently returned from West Africa.

The following day, Lawrenzi was told by the doctor that the patient had “disappeared” against medical advice, but that he wouldn’t have been able to leave on his own given his medical condition.

The day after the patient disappeared, a meeting was called for anyone who had contact with the patient. Doctors and other medical workers were told that the patient had malaria. Lawrenzi also revealed that drug reps from within the area warned over additional possible Ebola cases in the area.

A second possible Ebola patient was then admitted to Research Medical Center in Kansas City the following day but also quickly “disappeared,” with hospital bosses claiming he had typhoid, according to Lawrenzi.

“These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.

Asked why authorities were engaged in an apparent cover-up, Lawrenzi speculated that the CDC was attempting to prevent hysteria, noting that workers at his own clinics had been told not to use the word “Ebola,” just as 911 dispatchers in New York have been banned from using the term, or to reveal any information about a possible Ebola case.

Lawrenzi also revealed that Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a private operator of health care facilities, had earlier this week removed protective gear and Hazmat suits from local hospitals without replacing it.

“They were told this was so they could have continuity of care for possible Ebola patients,” said Lawrenzi, adding that the real reason was that authorities didn’t want to cause a panic by having medical workers and doctors being seen in protective gear.

Urging people to “stay away from places where there’s large groups of people,” as well as hospitals, Lawrenzi said the situation was “much more serious than they’re letting on.”

“When flu season hits, people are going to be coming into the hospital for flu or Ebola, they’re not going to know what they have….it’s going to be a nightmare, every doctor I’ve spoken with is terrified of this fall,” said Lawrenzi.

View the complete article, including photo and video, at:

http://www.infowars.com/medical-prof...-cases-in-u-s/
    B. Steadman

The following comment regarding another recent Infowars.com article on the same topic was posted by 'AmazingGrace6' on a related Birther Report article at about 9:40 am, 10/24/2014:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/10...ein-obama.html

Guys, listen to this Dr. trying to get the truth out about Ebola patients the govt is keeping you from finding out about. This is chilling and shows how urgent it is to rid ourselves of him!

A short transcript of Dr. Lawrenzi’s interview with Alex Jones follows:

“About four weeks ago, when Ebola started kicking off here in the US, and all of a sudden you started hearing about patients possibly having Ebola and hospitals beginning to test for it… Well a friend of mine that’s a resident at Truman Medical Center, which is where I did my residency at, called me and said, ‘Hey, we got a possible Ebola patient here and he’s bleeding out of all of his…,” Well, I’m not gonna use the language he used but, ‘He’s bleeding out of all of his orifices, he’s in septic shock, hypotensive, high fever, he was visiting Africa, or he was from Africa, and had recently been here in the Kansas City area.

“And they took care of him in the ICU [Intensive Care Unit]. Of course, there’s not a rapid test so they weren’t sure, but they ordered the test and… they moved him to the ICU and they put him in isolation, from what my friend had told me.

“The following day he called me back and, cause I told him let me know – I wanted to call your show. I wanted to let people know, ‘Hey we got a case here in Kansas City’ – Well he called me back the next day and said they ‘disappeared’ the patient.

“I said, ‘What do you mean they ‘disappeared’ him?’

“He said, ‘The patient’s gone.’

“They were told he left AMA which means ‘Against Medical Advice.’ But the guy was… he wouldn’t have been able to leave he was in that bad of a shape.

“I said I’ll look for a ‘John Doe,’ which is a name they use in hospitals in case somebody’s admitted that they don’t know who you are. And there was no ‘John Does’ in the hospital, so the patient disappeared.

“So, the following day they had a meeting with anybody that had contact with that patient and said that he did not have Ebola, he had malaria.

“All of a sudden, that’s when we heard that all these other cases in other cities… They were coming back and saying, ‘No, they didn’t have Ebola, they had malaria.’ It seemed like that’s what they were told to tell everybody.

“Well then we had a second patient at Research Medical Center that was rumored to have, because I have friends there too, and they called me and said we have a possible Ebola patient. That patient disappeared.

“There’s a patient recently a KU Medical Center, which is just across from the Kansas side, about 20 minutes from here. And that patient, I don’t know what the status of that patient is, but they came out and said that he didn’t have Ebola, he had typhoid.

“So something very, very strange is going on. And I wouldn’t have thought much about it, but this happened in other areas of the country, not only Kansas City. These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going.”
    “The agents are telling us that they’re seeing some people who are obviously sick, with shivering type illnesses, with possible dehydrating illnesses like diarrhea and vomiting,” said Taylor.

“Those people are disappearing, we don’t know what they have, where they’re going, where they’re taking them – surely they’re being quarantined somewhere we just don’t know where and even the agents don’t know what the diagnosis is of these illnesses,” Taylor said.

Given the preponderance of testimony disseminated from medical and government whistleblowers regarding possible Ebola cases evidently not being reported to the public, it’s entirely possible that more potential cases throughout the country exist, but are being kept under strict confidentiality – either to stave off public panic, or more nefariously, to allow the virus to spread.

http://www.infowars.com/missouri-doc...-all-orifices/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 10-24-2014, 02:50 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X