Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shock Video: Obama Talks ID Fraud; Identity Theft Now America's Fastest Growing Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock Video: Obama Talks ID Fraud; Identity Theft Now America's Fastest Growing Crime

Shock Video: Obama Talks ID Fraud; Identity Theft Now America's Fastest Growing Crime

Birther Report

10/17/2014

Excerpt:

This is probably one of the most ironic mix of statements to come out of the ID-Fraudster-in-Chief's mouth...

VIDEO EXCERPTS:
    ( Video via White House. )

Excerpt via Time Magazine: Obama Signs Order to Secure Government Credit Cards From Data Breaches

"Identify theft is now America's fastest growing crime," said Obama. [...]

“Identity theft has been American consumers’ number one complaint for more than a decade, and it affects people in every community across the nation,” said Federal Trade Commission Chairwoman Edith Ramirez. “I welcome the opportunity for the Federal Trade Commission to participate in this new initiative advancing efforts to address this insidious problem on behalf of consumers.” [...] Time.

FULL VIDEO:
    ( Video via White House. )

Excerpt via American Banker: Obama's Credit Card Rejected: 'Even I'm Affected by This'

WASHINGTON — President Obama may be one of the most powerful men in the world, but he's not immune from the frustrations of having a credit card declined.

He told attendees at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Friday that he'd recently had trouble with his personal card while dining out in New York last month.

"It turned out I guess I don't use it enough. So they thought there was some fraud going on," he said.
    [...] American Banker.

Excerpt via USA Today: Turn down for what? Obama's credit card declined

WASHINGTON -- Even President Obama is worried about identity theft.

His credit card company certainly is.

Obama said his credit card was "rejected" at a New York restaurant last month as he was visiting the United Nations.

"It turned out I guess I don't use it enough -- so they thought there was some fraud going on. Fortunately, Michelle had hers," Obama said Friday at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. "I was trying to explain to the waitress, 'No really, I think that I've, uh, been paying my bills.' So even I'm affected by this." [...] USA Today.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/10...-id-fraud.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X