Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lib Commodian Russell Brand: America Is Now Run By Black Muslim; Alec Baldwin Agrees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lib Commodian Russell Brand: America Is Now Run By Black Muslim; Alec Baldwin Agrees

Lib Commodian Russell Brand: America Is Now Run By Black Muslim; Alec Baldwin Agrees

Birther Report

10/14/2014

Excerpt:

Far-left actor and comedian Russell Brand said something that would get any conservative in the limelight crucified... And, far-lefty Alec Baldwin agrees with Brand, that, America is now run by a black Muslim... Imagine that!?

VIDEO EXCERPT:
    ( Video via RT @ Western Journalism. )

Transcript via Breitbart @ Weasel Zippers: Lib Actor Alec Baldwin: Obama Only Elected President Because America Is More Sexist Than Racist…

BALDWIN: America is a country run by white Christian men. It has been for 75 or 100 years.

BRAND: The president is a black Muslim.

BALDWIN: That’s now – that’s now. And he’s only president because he ran against a woman for the nomination.

BRAND: So we prefer black over woman.

BALDWIN: No, no my friend said that in America – sexism and racism, it’s close but actually one has the advantage. My friend said to me, “Men have been suspicious of women a lot longer than white people have been suspicious of black people.”

FULL VIDEO:
    ( Video via Weasel Zippers @ The Blaze. )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/10...merica-is.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X