Clear All

• Corrections happen. They also end -- 321Gold, Bob Moriarty

Corrections happen. They also end

321Gold

Bob Moriarty
    Archives
    Sep 26, 2014

Excerpts:

People literally hate gold right now. I am getting the most interesting and inventive hate mail from those who wanted to buy gold at $1922 and silver at $49.75 but boy they hate it now.

That of course is when fortunes are to be made. Those same clowns sending me the hate mail should have been selling when they had a profit and that never occurred to them. So anyone who is pro-gold is now the enemy. It will take far higher prices to entice them back and the rewards are going to go to the people who understand markets go up and markets go down. The time to buy is when no one else wants something. The time to sell is when everyone else wants something.

We are near a bottom in the metals. I thought the correction was over, it wasn’t. But sentiment is worse towards gold shares than has ever been measured. .................................

View the complete post at:

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/mo...rty092614.html
    B. Steadman

FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS gold has been a standard of stable currency , and in the long run has steadily increased in value or purchasing power . The American dollar , by comparison , has decreased in purchasing power since 1971 from $1.00 to $0.17 ( seventeen cents ) . Gold is difficult to use as currency unless it is in small ' bits ' . The newest and best way to accomplish this is KARATBARS , which enables us to own 1 gram bars of gold ( about $45.00 - $50.00 ) , and easier to use for purchase of goods or services . Check it out here "
    http:/www.Karatbars.com/?s=Invest4carl

Comment

THERE ARE OTHER ADVANTAGES TO owning small bits of gold in KARATBARS .
      You can earn commissions and free gold .

Comment

Working...
      X