Maricopa County Sheriff's CCP Confirms Nude Obama Mama Pics Not Her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maricopa County Sheriff's CCP Confirms Nude Obama Mama Pics Not Her

Gilbert-Shattering: Maricopa County Sheriff's CCP Confirms Nude Obama Mama Pics Not Her

Birther Report

9/26/2014

Excerpt:

Carl Gallups reports Maricopa County Sheriff's CCP now have forensic digital evidence that the purported nude photos of Obama's mother Stanley Ann Dunham are not her. If you recall filmmaker Joel Gilbert publicized that communist Frank Marshall Davis took nude photos of Obama's mother and published them in bondage magazines.

As WND reported in 2012:

Gilbert reports he has recently discovered racy photos in vintage fetish and bondage magazines of Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, that he believes were taken by Davis. The photos, he says, bolster his belief that Dunham had an intimate relationship with Davis.

I'm told the expert was unable to adequately analyze the straight on shots for full facial recognition, however, the expert was able to analyze the ears of the model in the photos and Obama's mother and concludes they do no match.

AUDIO ...:
    ( Audio via Freedom Friday @ WEBY. )

Carl Gallups later noted that Sheriff Arpaio's lead Obama investigator Mike Zullo will appear on Freedom Friday either next Friday or the following Friday to discuss in detail these latest findings and more.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/09...pa-county.html
    B. Steadman

I don't support attorney Loren Collins and I usually don't agree with much of what he says. His book "Bullspotting" is honestly one of the worst books I've ever forced myself to read (it wasn't THE worst, I've read much worse [I'm still debating whether or not I should have my brain wiped after reading William Styron's Sophie's Choice], but it certainly was one of the worst).

However, I have always admired his project regarding the dunking of "Dreams from my Real Father." He took time to track down, and purchase, evidence and then he presented the evidence very well and in an object and concise manner. Great presentation:

October, 2012:

PS. William Styron's Sophie's Choice is probably not a bad book (it's a well known book), but it made me never want to remember that I'd read it.

A few years later I watched the movie and...the book is much better (in comparison).

Comment

Working...
    X