Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fmr. Obama Mouthpiece Jay Carney Names Worst Question; Cites Obama ID Fraud Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fmr. Obama Mouthpiece Jay Carney Names Worst Question; Cites Obama ID Fraud Issue

Ahh: Fmr. Obama Mouthpiece Jay Carney Names Worst Question; Cites Obama ID Fraud Issue

Birther Report

9/17/2014

Excerpt:

Obama's former White House press secretary, and now CNN contributor, Jay Carney was asked what was the worst question he was asked during his tenure as Obama's propaganda minister. He cites the Obama birth certificate scandal.

Excerpt via Mediaite: Jay Carney Names Worst Question He Received as White House Press Secretary

In a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, newly named CNN contributor Jay Carney identifies the “worst” question he received during his tenure as White House press secretary under President Barack Obama.

“There was one guy, Les Kinsolving, who asked about bestiality,” Carney told the Reporter.

Kinsloving was a provocative conservative reporter for World Net Daily and his questions were often blown off by Carney. Kinsloving retired in 2012 but not before asking Carney in 2011 whether Obama approves of bestiality in the military.

Carney added that “there was a lot of ridiculousness over the president’s birth certificate that was fueled by [Donald] Trump. A lot of reporters jumped on that knowing it was ridiculous.” [...] Via Mediaite. More @ Hollywood Reporter.

I could be wrong but I don't recall Jay Carney ever being asked about Obama's ID fraud during his daily briefings. I know Carney joked about the birth certificate issue during some of his daily press briefings but he was never asked about it. Former White House correspondent Les Kinsolving did ask previous press secretary Robert Gibbs about Obama's birth certificate and his Connecticut social security number, but never Carney. In fact, Kinsolving proclaimed in an interview with Peter Boyles he would not ask Carney any questions regarding Obama's ID fraud.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/09...ay-carney.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X