No announcement yet.

Barack Obama's birth certificate: Where is truth and clarity? -- Pravda/English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Obama's birth certificate: Where is truth and clarity? -- Pravda/English

Barack Obama's birth certificate: Where is truth and clarity?

Pravda/English

Lord Howard Hurts
    9/17/2014

Excerpts:

The controversy over the birth certificate of B.H. Obama ll is an issue to which I can bring both truth and clarity to the forefront. After being elected President of The United States of America, B.H. Obama ll had posted, on the Internet, a supposed certified copy of his Hawaiian birth certificate. This birth certificate posting came about because of the pressure put on him from conservatives, and a very few Congressional Republicans, who believed that Obama had been born in Kenya, Africa, rather than Hawaii as he had declared in his book, "Dreams From My Father". The upshot of this controversy was that if he had been born in Kenya, and not Hawaii as he had declared, he would not be Constituently qualified to be the President of the United States regardless of how may votes he had garnered in the elections. I can now tell you that this supposed Internet copy of his birth certificate is as much of a fraud as is the 'Transparent' Obama Administration, and the 'Puffed' accomplishments attributed, by Big Media, to Americas first black President.

Years later the controversy continued. And document experts employed by Farah, using the latest and most precise computer tools to detect document fraud, declared the Obama, Internet, posted birth certificate to be a composite fake. Farah and Corsi continued to hammer away at Obama with the hope that he would let them go to Hawaii, and view the original certificate so as to make a comparison. But President Obama refused each and every request.
    .................................................. .......

It was at this time that I decided to take action. I knew that Farah and his WND could not use the methods of investigation that would be needed to procure the Obama, vault held, birth certificate. So I began the quest myself, and I want it known that I was never under the illusion that my mission would be legal from the standpoint of American law, but I believed that the truth and honesty about this Obama birth certificate was more important than any laws on record. I further surmised that if the vault in Hawaii held a birth document that did not match the one posted on the Internet by B.H. Obama ll, his election, regardless of how many Americans voted for him, would be the spark that could ignite a full blown Civil War. I also knew, at the time I started this mission, that if this vault held document matched the one on the Internet I would suffer the full consequences of law, and B.H. Obama ll would be able to laugh, and point out to all the disbelievers that they were Morons and Paranoid Bigots.
    .................................................. ...............

Further research gave me the name, Loretta Fuddy, who had served as the Hawaiian, State Health Director since January of 2011. She would be my key to the 'vault'. Research furthered showed that not only had Ms. Fuddy been the person who certified the Obama, Internet, long form posted birth certificate, but that she had been a casual friend of B.H. Obama ll's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, by way of being member of an obscure Indonesian cult, Subud. Armed with all this information I commenced to make the acquaintance of Ms. Fuddy. This was not an easy task. I had information about where she would eat on occasion, and made about 14 attempts to meet up with her while she was out and about. I finally caught up to her at a Honolulu restaurant, Mac 24/7 Bar & Restaurant, in the Hilton, Waikiki Beach. I gave the maître d' a fifty dollar bill and he let me 'plant' myself down at Ms. Fuddy's table. And it was at this time that I got the impression that Ms. Fuddy was not in the habit of having dinner with men, if you get my drift. I made a fast and crude proposal to her about getting a certified copy of the B.H. Obama ll birth certificate. She was not interested at first, but acquiesced when I offered her one million dollars in any bank account she wanted. She was drinking some alcoholic beverage, and ran her pointer finger around the rim of the glass, and then looked at me and said, "Make it two million and you have a deal."
    .................................................. .

Upon entering my room, I looked at the plain manila envelope, and opened the clasp on the back. Inside I found two copies of the 1961 Obama birth certificate. I looked at one certificate carefully and noticed that in the space that notated: Full Name of Father, that there was the distinct typewritten name: Barack Hussein Obama, just as found on the Internet posted birth certificate. But surprise, surprise. Over this typewritten: Name of Father...... There was a ballpoint ink, hand printed, notation. This notation is clearly printed over the typed name of Barack Hussein Obama. And this hand printed name is: Frank Marshall Davis, and it is initialed in cursive form: SAD.

Suddenly it all became clear as to why President Obama did not want anyone to see his original birth certificate. Evidence pointed to his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, at sometime....... coming to the Hawaiian Department of Health, and amending the Obama ll birth certificate. Of course if one researches into the person named: Frank Marshall Davis, one will find a connection to the Dunham family, and the young B.H. Obama ll that borders on 'creepy'. Now please don't misunderstand. There is no proof that this initialed amended 'Father' notation was actually the work of Stanley Ann Dunham, but what other reason would make this addendum rational? So now I find that the controversy over President Obama not being born in America is much drama about nothing.

The evidence seems to prove that he was born in Hawaii. The only fact in dispute is that his mother named a person as the father, and at some later date amended this 'original' father, B.H. Obama, to Frank Marshall Davis. And just as a side note: President Obama physically looks more like F.M. Davis than B.H. Obama. Frank M. Davis was bi sexual and President Obama seems to be of the same persuasion. So it seems reasonable, to me, that Frank M. Davis was his real father. It is not know when or how Stanley Dunham made the change in the name of the birth father. But it is reasonable to guess that it was close to the time of Obama ll's birth date. Further study and research came up with other facts that make this altered birth certificate, that I purchased from Loretta Fuddy, to be 100% real. And when all the facts are viewed in perspective, there is no doubt that President B.H. Obama ll was born in Hawaii, and is constitutionally qualified to serve as President of the United States of America.

His only 'crime' seems to be that he has intentionally written a book about a fictional father. But I am not sure this action rises to the status of an Impeachable offense. Unfortunately, I find that I have spent nearly 3 million dollars to investigate not much of anything that proved to be really earth shattering........but then again during my research and investigation I came across several interesting aspects concerning this false birth certificate and Hillary "My daughter and I were under fire in Bosnia" Clinton.

Interesting fact number one: Loretta Fuddy, Hawaii's Department of Health Director, mysteriously died after a plane crash, December 11, 2013, when all the other persons involved in this crash lived. News articles state that Loretta Fuddy died from an irregular heartbeat that was the result of stress from the Dec. 11 crash. The Maui police department announced this revaluation after an autopsy was conducted two days after the crash. Fuddy was 65 years old.

There is reason to believe that Ms. Fuddy died because it was found out, by 'team' Obama, that she had sold a copy, or copies, of the original B.H. Obama ll birth certificate to someone. I attest that I do have two copies of the original Obama ll birth certificate which I paid two million dollars to some lawyer in the Cook islands who represented "Deliana Fuddy". I have one copy in a vault in Switzerland, and the other is included with my will, and kept by my attorney, and friend, in Andorra. I have taken these precautions should some unfortunate accident happen to me. Please, also, remember that three openly homosexual men, who attended Rev. Jeremiah Wrights Trinity United Church, where B.H. Obama ll spent over 20 years in attendance........three members who had had homosexual relations with B.H. Obama ll..... died mysteriously. I personally hate any mysterious death.......especially my own.

Interesting fact number two: When Hillary Clinton tipped to Big Media that there was a problem with the B.H. Obama ll birth certificate.......team Obama went into 'overdrive'. They were at first worried by the new and forth coming investigation, but then someone came across the fact that Senator John McCain the Republican candidate had a birth certificate problem also. They decided to attack McCain, and force him to fight the issue in both the Big Media and the courts. And please remember that at this time McCain was running in the polls at less than 5% of the Republican primary vote.
    .................................................. ....

View the complete article at:

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...certificate-0/

My Comment -
    I believe the above excerpted, TOTALLY UNDOCUMENTED, WILD STORY is meant as DISINFORMATION to:

(1) confuse and divide the birthers, and
    (2) help ensure that Obama, though he WILL be proven a fraud, is AT LEAST ACCEPTED AS BEING NBC ELIGIBLE for the office of POTUS since it concludes that he was born in Hawaii as the biological son of two citizen parents.
    Last edited by bsteadman; 09-17-2014, 03:23 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X