No announcement yet.

Broadcaster: Sheriff Arpaio Source Says They Think They've Identified Forger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadcaster: Sheriff Arpaio Source Says They Think They've Identified Forger

Broadcaster To Investigator: Sheriff Arpaio Source Says They Think They've Identified Forger

Birther Report

8/13/2014

Excerpt:

Broadcaster To Journalist: Sheriff Arpaio Source Says They Think They've Identified Obama Birth Certificate Forger

Investigative journalist and author Jack Cashill joined broadcaster Peter Boyles to discuss the stunning primary-ouster of confirmed liar Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie. Boyles notes a source involved with Sheriff Arpaio's Obama investigation told him over the weekend they think they've identified the birth certificate forger.

AUDIO ...:
    ( Audio via Peter Boyles @ KNUS. )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/08...r-sheriff.html
    B. Steadman

AND ON AND ON AND ON forever . " We The People " are convinced that Sheriff Arpaio , Mike Zullo , Jerome Corsi , and " World Net Daily " will never admit that W.O.B.I.K. is the only link to the truth of obummer ' s birth in Kenya . They are whipping a dead horse and far off base on a never ending tangent which leads to nowhere and proves nothing relevant .

I have personally sent urgent messages to them all , including the link to this blog which displays the only authentic birth document for obummer . Not one reply has come back to me . They are the frauds in this matter .

Comment

AMERICAN ADVOCATE has just posted a message on " Birther Report " for everyone to visit W.O.B.I.K. and click on " Documents and Videos " , and " Inspector Smith Forum " to read all entries .

Comment

AMERICAN ADVOCATE received an email from a very well informed source that Mike ( Zero ) Zullo has officially denied the authenticity of this blog and the Kenyan birth certificate for obummer .

Site Administrator's comments:

Carl,

It's impossible for me to make an informed, helpful reply to your post without more DETAILS!

(1) WHO is your "very well informed source"? ( I'm Bruce Steadman. The owner of this site is Lucas Daniel Smith. You are Carl Tapp. WE are not anonymous internet creatures.) The charge you make is much too important to be accepted from some anonymous individual who sent you an email.

(2) Do you know for sure the person who sent you the email is REALLY who they claim to be. Email names and addresses can be easily faked. 'Great Kim' aka 'Mik Taerg' posted under the name Lucas Daniel Smith on this site and was subsequently banned permanently. I deal every day with clever, unscrupulous 'scammers' from all over the world who work with contrived or stolen email address and a multitude of different names trying to register on this site for nefarious purposes. Obama-Administration-sponsored, disinformation-spreading professionals have actively involved trying to discredit the CPGH-BC, which proves Obama's birth in Kenya, and not in Hawaii as he claims.

(3) WHY hasn't your "well informed source" posted this important claim regarding Mike Zullo's charge regarding the CPGH-BC as a comment on the Lucas Daniel Smith Blog. Of course, if he or she does enter a post there, we will easily be able to check their IP Address and true email address, which might reveal a lot about their real identity.

(4) If CCP Lead Investigator Mike Zullo has made his charge 'OFFICIALLY' as claimed, this information should be available to the PUBLIC in the form of a written document, a quoted verbal statement, or perhaps a video presentation. WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THIS CLAIM REPORTEDLY MADE BY ZULLO REGARDING THE CPGH-BC?

I suggest you have your "well informed source" formerly post DETAILS as a comment on the Lucas Daniel Smith Blog regarding the charge against the CPGH-BC reportedly made by Mike Zullo.

See also: My 8/20/2104 reply to your similar post made 8/20/2014 on Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...#comment-32971

Comment

Working...
        X