Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congressman: I Don’t Assert Where Obama Was Born; Not Raised With American Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congressman: I Don’t Assert Where Obama Was Born; Not Raised With American Experience

Congressman: I Don’t Assert Where Obama Was Born; Not Raised With American Experience

Birther Report

7/22/2014

Excerpt:

U.S. Rep. Steve King: I Don’t Assert Where Obama Was Born; Not Raised With American Experience

VIDEO ...:

( Video via BuzzFeed )

Buzz Feed reports: Republican Congressman: Obama "Not Raised With An American Experience"

Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa said President Obama’s “was not raised in the American experience.” King was speaking at an immigration reform rally Saturday at Tom Hanafan River’s Edge Park in Council Bluffs, Iowa, when he made the comments.

King, a conservative congressman from Iowa, also said “Obama’s vision of America” was different from that of his constituents when discussing the surge of undocumented immigrant minors at the border in recent months.

“His vision of America isn’t like our version of America. That we know,” King said of Obama. “Now I don’t assert where he was born, I will just tell you that we are all certain that he was not raised with an American experience. So these things that beat in our hearts when we hear the National Anthem and when we say the Pledge of Allegiance doesn’t beat the same for him.” [...] Continued @ BuzzFeed.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/07...ere-obama.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X