Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many KENYANS told Pat Boone in late 2008 - "YOU KNOW, YOUR PRESIDENT WAS BORN HERE"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many KENYANS told Pat Boone in late 2008 - "YOU KNOW, YOUR PRESIDENT WAS BORN HERE"

Many Kenyans told legendary singing star, Pat Boone, in late 2008 - "You know, your president was born here"

Birther Report

6/24/2014

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/06...-id-fraud.html

MY COMMENT: See especially the following transcribed portions from the video featured in the Birther Report article:

(1) 5:32 to 6:01 minute marks

Colmes: You believe he was not born in the United States?

Boone: Well, all I can tell you is, I was in Mombasa just after he was elected and everybody there was saying, "You know, your president was born here!" I brought home a T-shirt that said, "The birthplace of the President of the United States" These people -- either the whole nation was fooled or there was something else going on. Something was happening.

(2) 11:04 to 11:19 minute marks

Boone: I have seen what purports to be the actual Mombasa Birth Certificate*. People try to decry it. They try to deride it. They ridicule it.

Colmes: Then, why isn't that a fraud?

Boone: BECAUSE NOBODY HAS PROVEN THAT IT IS! - (bold and all-caps emphasis added)

*Mr. Boone is most certainly referring here to the authentic 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate'
    B. Steadman
Working...
X