No announcement yet.

WTF/ITB - Ben Carson Claims White House wanted APOLOGY After OFFENDING OBAMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF/ITB - Ben Carson Claims White House wanted APOLOGY After OFFENDING OBAMA

Ben Carson Claims White House Wanted Apology After Offending Obama

Mediaite

Noah Rothman
    4/15/2014

Excerpt:

Pediatric neurosurgeon Ben Carson burst onto the national political scene just over one year ago after he famously delivered an address at the National Prayer Breakfast with conservative themes. That message, delivered alongside President Barack Obama, reportedly offended the president and his staff, Carson reveals in his new book. The conservative icon says that, while Obama did not appear outwardly upset by Carson’s speech, the White House made it clear to him that the administration was.

According to a copy of Carson’s upcoming book obtained by The Daily Caller, One Nation: What We Can All Do To Save America’s Future, Carson was contacted by the White House shortly after that speech and he was asked to apologize.

“He did not appear to be hostile or angry, but within a matter of minutes after the conclusion of the program, I received a call from some of the prayer breakfast organizers saying that the White House was upset and requesting that I call the president and apologize for offending him,” Carson revealed. “I said that I did not think that he was offended and that I didn’t think that such a call was warranted.”

“Many have commented that the president appeared to be uncomfortable during my speech,” Carson continued, “but I was not paying particular attention to him or his reactions, as my comments were really directed more at the American people than the people on the dais.”

View the complete article at:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ben-c...fending-obama/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X