Exclusive! Monumental Breakthrough in Birth Certificate Case -- PPSIMMONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive! Monumental Breakthrough in Birth Certificate Case -- PPSIMMONS

BREAKING! EXCLUSIVE! MONUMENTAL BREAKTHROUGH in Birth Certificate Case!

INVESTIGATION TAKES ASTOUNDING NEW TWIST!

PPSIMMONS

Carl Gallups
    11/8/2013

Excerpt:

Carl Gallups (founder of PPSIMMONS News and Ministry Network and host of Freedom Friday With Carl Gallups on 1330 WEBY - Gulf Coast Talk Radio) has just released the following statement concerning the White House birth certificate investigation and the ongoing investigation by the Cold Case Posse.

“Many of you have been asking by email, telephone, FB, YT, tweets, and blog posts – “What’s going on with the birth certificate investigation? Whey have you gone silent? Is it over? Did you hit a roadblock?”

While I am not an official spokesperson for Mike Zullo and Sheriff Arpaio - here is what I can tell you at this point: The investigation has never gone silent and it has never stopped. Mike Zullo and I have been telling you (for months) that this investigation took a deeper turn some time back. Well – it not only took a deeper turn – but it has now become much, much deeper! Deeper than you could ever imagine!

Mike has been traveling around the country the last two weeks as a result of this new branch of investigation. The implications of what has been uncovered (with hard documentation and evidence) are absolutely astounding – it is beyond monumental. As a result - the investigation work has increased 100-fold in intensity. This is why Mike Zullo has made no recent comments. The necessity for absolute 100% confidentiality is too important. I would not expect a detailed comment from Mike Zullo or Sheriff Arpaio for a while. This is simply too big to let even a hint out about what they now know.

I can also tell you that – based upon what I know – the birth certificate issue has been 100% settled. I am not at liberty to tell you how we know, but we now know without any argument or even the slightest shade of doubt – the birth certificate posted on the White House website is a 100% fabrication.

All the talk about the Xerox machine and reproducing certain anomalies found on the White House birth certificate has now been completely, forensically, and in 100% evidentiary fashion – debunked. The entire Obot minutia portfolio has been completely eviscerated. Their smokescreen has been obliterated. To all of those who have had deep concerns about the matter of the authenticity of the birth certificate – you have been vindicated. You were right! This will eventually come to light. Be patient.

Again – this entire affair is now much bigger than the birth certificate. As soon as I am at liberty to say more I will. Until then America will simply have to be patient, pray, and trust.

Sheriff Arpaio, Mike Zullo, et.al. have not lied to you or misled you in the past. They will not in the future, either. They are working tirelessly as I speak. You will see the results one day in the future – and then you will know.

Let me add – this is the first time that Mike Zullo hasn’t told me everything that he knows. There is simply too much and it now goes too deep. I know enough to tell you with confidence what I have just told you. Trust me – this is huge… it is so monumentally huge.”

Note: For those of you who are concerned about the safety of those of us who "know" this information - no worries. Every precaution has been taken to completely secure the information and how it can be released. No one person or group of persons becoming the subject of "harm" will stop the release of this history-changing information.

View the complete article, including audio track, at:

http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/1...onumental.html
    B. Steadman

Audio: Team Arpaio Obtained Hard Document Evidence; Bigger Than Birth Certificate

Birther Report

11/8/2013

Excerpt:

As reported here Carl Gallups of Freedom Friday gave an update in the investigation into Obama's forged birth certificate and forged selective service registration. Gallups just gave another update on his radio show reiterating the investigation has not gone silent or stopped. He says it has gotten deeper and darker than ever imagined saying it is now much bigger than the birth certificate. He says the implications are astounding and could be history changing.

Carl Gallups further reports that Team Arpaio obtained a handful of new evidence and hard document evidence.

AUDIO ...:
    ( Audio via WEBY. )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2013/11...-evidence.html
    B. Steadman

Comment

AMERICAN ADVOCATE / MAKAHAYAN does not believe a damn thing they say until it is proven and exposed . For many months we have read the same repetitive rhetoric and hint of " new " info , but nothing important . Recently , I had a lengthy conversation and email exchange with a member of ATTORNEY LARRY KLAYMAN ' S staff and gave her the access to this forum and blog . Several times I have sent info and youtube videos to Joseph Farah , Jerome Corsi , Joe Arpaio , Mike Zullo and many others including links to this same site , with no reply of result . Hopefully the associate of Klayman will bring it to the attention of these blind and deaf people .

Comment

Working...
      X