• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question from AMERICAN ADVOCATE transferred from Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

AMERICAN ADVOCATE says:
    October 19, 2013 at 2:49 pm

>>> GREETINGS TO BRUCE , LUCAS et al . <<<
    I HAVE A RESPECTFUL QUESTION . WHY IS IT THAT WE ARE " NOT ALLOLWED TO POST NEW THREADS ( MAKE NEW COMMENTS ) ON THE FORUM ?????

AMERICAN ADVOCATE / MAKAHAYAN

Bruce says:
    October 19, 2013 at 3:58 pm

AMERICAN ADVOCATE wrote:

WHY IS IT THAT WE ARE ” NOT ALLOLWED TO POST NEW THREADS ( MAKE NEW COMMENTS ) ON THE FORUM ?????

----------------------

The ONLY two sub-forums in which you are not able to post NEW THREADS on the InspectorSmith Forum are:

Rules of the Forum
    Photos, Images and Videos

You as a regular member can post new threads in all the other sub-forum which allows regular members, such as ‘bsteadman’ and ‘Lucas Daniel Smith’ to post new threads.

Lucas and I, under the user names, ‘bsteadman1′ and ‘InspectorSmith’ also have ‘Administrator’ privileges which allow us to start new threads in ANY sub-forum and to make comments on the current threads which have intentionally been locked.

If you can give me the specifics of what you are trying to do, let me know and I’ll advise you on how to get your NEW THREAD posted.

I suggest that you first try to post a comment on the below listed sub-forum. Just click on the ‘+Post New Thread’ button at the top left on the page.

Forum/Site Comments, Suggestions, Questions and Help Requests

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...-Help-Requests

AMERICAN ADVOCATE says:
    October 19, 2013 at 7:51 pm

THE ONLY INFORMATION I HAVE IS THAT EACH SUBJECT HAS A LIST OF
    ” YOU MAY NOT POST NEW THREADS , MAKE COMMENTS , ETC .
    IT IS NOT OFTEN THAT I FEEL LIKE POSTING INFO ON THE FORUM , BUT IT IS STRANGE TO SEE ALL THE ” YOU MAY NOTS ” .

Bruce says:
    October 19, 2013 at 9:28 pm

AMERICAN ADVOCATE wrote:

EACH SUBJECT HAS A LIST OF
    ” YOU MAY NOT POST NEW THREADS , MAKE COMMENTS , ETC .

---------------------------------
    I just logged into the Forum as Administrator ‘bsteadman1′ and see that ‘AMERICAN ADVOCATE’ (YOU) have not LOGGED IN to make a comment or post a new thread in the LAST 24 HOURS.

You need to LOG IN as AMERICAN ADVOCATE in the normal fashion before you can post any new thread.

NO PATHETIC O-MINIONS, WISHING TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS, ARE ALLOWED TO POST NEW THREADS!

You can certainly see why this restriction on posting is necessary.

You have successfully made MANY COMMENTS in the past on the Forum (thank you very much)! Thus, it seems apparent that you recently just tried to post a NEW THREAD without first LOGGING IN!

NOTE: I have already transferred this entire question and answer session over to the InspectorSmith Sub-Forum -

Forum/Site Comments, Suggestions, Questions and Help Requests.

I will DELETE it from this comment thread on the Blog after you respond with a report of SUCCESS in posting a NEW THREAD on the Forum or in a few days, whichever comes first.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X