X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce, it's about 12:42 in the morning and I just, for the first time, got a chance t read you editorial (08-25-2013, 05:42 PM) in comment number 2 above.

You editorial was a great read and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thanks!

Comment

Schwarzenegger denies he’s aiming for president

The Washington Post

Aaron Blake
      10/18/2013

Excerpt:

Contrary to a report Friday in the New York Post, former California governor Arnold Schwarzengger (R) says he's not angling to change the Constitution to allow foreign-born people like himself to serve as president.

View the complete post at:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...for-president/
      B. Steadman

Comment

Dr. Politics rules on Ted Cruz

Politico

Roger Simon
        10/23/2013

Excerpt:

Dear Dr. Politics: I keep hearing that Ted Cruz, a Republican senator from Texas, may run for president in 2016. I also hear he was born in Canada and is a Canadian citizen. Doesn’t the Constitution demand that a president be a “natural born citizen” of the United States? So how can Cruz run?

Answer: Ted Cruz’s birth certificate, which was released to the Dallas Morning News at its request in August, shows three important things:

First, Rafael Edward Cruz (now called Ted) was born Dec. 22, 1970, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Second, his father, Rafael Bienvenido Cruz, was born in Matanzas, Cuba.

Third, and this is very important, his mother, Eleanor Elizabeth Wilson, was born in Wilmington, Del.

At birth, Cruz became a citizen of Canada because he was born there, but he also became a “natural-born” citizen of the United States, in the view of many legal experts, because his mother was a U.S. citizen. According to the newspaper, Cruz’s father came to the United States from Cuba in 1957 and remained a Cuban citizen until he became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 2005. (He was working in Canada as a “geophysical consultant” at the time of Ted’s birth.) -
        (bold and color emphasis added)

The family returned to the United States when Ted was 4. Catherine Frazier, Cruz’s Senate press secretary, told the Dallas paper that Cruz’s mother registered his birth with the U.S. Consulate and that Cruz got a U.S. passport without problem in 1986 to make a high school trip to England. “To our knowledge, he never had Canadian citizenship,” Frazier said.

The Dallas Morning News found a number of experts on Canadian and immigration law, however, who said Cruz definitely had dual citizenship with Canada. After the story appeared, Cruz issued a statement saying that he would renounce his Canadian citizenship if he “technically” ever had one. “Nothing against Canada,” he said, “but I’m an American by birth and as a U.S. senator, I believe I should be only an American.”

Cruz also said: “Given the raft of stories today about my birth certificate, it must be a slow news day.”

Yeah, well, Barack Obama had a birth certificate proving he was born in the United States but the “birther” wackos still tried to claim he was born in Kenya, making him ineligible to be president. Except it wouldn’t have made him ineligible.

Using the legal argument that now helps Cruz, Obama still would have been a natural-born citizen of the United States even if he had been born in Kenya, because his mother was a U.S. citizen. (In any case, Obama was born in Honolulu.)

So, in the opinion of Dr. Politics, Cruz is a natural-born U.S. citizen and could legally become president of the United States.
        (bold and color emphasis added)

Unless Donald Trump can’t find his mother’s birth certificate.

View the complete article at:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...ruz-98705.html
        Last edited by bsteadman; 10-25-2013, 06:02 PM.
        B. Steadman

Comment

The following is a reproduction of two posts entered on this Forum 11/25/2013 by Lucas Daniel Smith:

From: http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...=8194#post8194

Michael C. Dorf on "Natural Born Citizen" (May 2013):

Michael C. Dorf, constitutional law professor at Cornell University, said the term “natural born citizen” has not been clearly defined — and that’s good news for Mr. Cruz.

“This is all sort of framed on the fact that we do not have any case law and it is quite likely that the courts would stay out of it — even if someone brought a challenge,” Mr. Dorf said. “The place that this would be solved ultimately would be the Electoral College.”

Sen. John McCain also faced questions during his 2008 bid for president. The Arizona Republican was born in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936. Michigan Gov. George Romney faced similar questions during his 1968 president run. Mr. Romney was born in Mexico to American citizens living in a Mormon church colony.

You do have the sort of acceptance by the political system of John McCain presidential run, and of the George Romney presidential run,” Cornell’s Mr. Dorf said. “So those suggest a more permissive approach to natural born citizenship.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ty-a/?page=all

From: http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...=8192#post8192

Michael C. Dorf on 'Natural Born Citizen' (2008):

However, if one is not burdened by the label of "originalist," then this is a pretty easy question. The "natural born citizen" requirement manifests a distrust of the foreign-born that, in a nation of immigrants, can only be derided as repugnant. I both "reject" it and I "denounce" it! It's still part of the Constitution, however, and therefore we need to try to figure out what it means. My frankly normative move would be to limit the damage by limiting the scope of "foreign-born." There's no plausible way to read the provision to permit Schwarzenegger and other naturalized citizens to become President. There is a ready (if not 100% clearly the original) way to read it to permit Americans born abroad to U.S. parents to become citizens. Too bad for John McCain he can't in good conscience just say that. For though my position is straight talk, it's not exactly originalism.

http://www.dorfonlaw.org/2008/02/ori...ight-talk.html
          B. Steadman

Comment

Bold, underline and red color emphasis added in the following article

Most of these congress critters are not stupid. I believe their 'seemingly stupid' answers to perfectly logical questions and statements by Mike Volin and other patriots are actually carefully crafted responses and part of their long term plan to DECLARE OBAMA POTUS-ELIGIBILE, regardless of birthplace!

We need to keep the pressure on Congress regarding OBAMA'S FRAUDULENT/FORGED HAWAIIAN BC AND SELECTIVE SERVICE REGISTRATION FORM, plus his many LIES, UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIONS AND HORRIFIC SCANDALS!

Believe: Congressman Responds To Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Evidence

Birther Report

12/28/2013

Excerpt:

Exclusive: Congressman “Believes Obama American Despite Birth Certificate Forgery Presentation
            NEW INFORMATION “SHOULD HAVE OPENED HIS EYES”
            By Sharon Rondeau | The Post & Email

(Dec. 28, 2013) — On Friday, Mike Volin of WheresObamasBirthCertificate.com (WOBC) informed The Post & Email of a response letter written by Rep. Paul Ryan to a constituent who had hand-delivered one of Volin’s Sheriff’s Kits to Ryan’s district office in November. In the letter, Ryan indicated no knowledge of the criminal investigation conducted by the Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse into the long-form birth certificate image posted on the White House website concluding that the image is fraudulent despite the detailed presentation provided on the DVDs.

The Sheriff’s Kits come with a letter of introduction from Volin and can be distributed in DVD form or downloaded electronically.

Last month, Volin and a team of concerned citizens traveled to Washington, DC and distributed approximately 300 kits, 200 of which were given to members of Congress, chiefs of staff and aides, some with live demonstrations.

On Thursday, Volin reported that two U.S. senators not in receipt of kits had specifically requested them, with hand deliveries made by David Small on December 4. While there, Small also delivered a kit to House Judiciary Chairman Robert Goodlatte and the chief counsel of the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security.

In early March of last year, Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo and Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio gave a press conference in which they announced that the birth certificate image did not originate with a paper document and deeming it a “computer-generated forgery.” The posse also concluded that Obama’s purported Selective Service registration form is fraudulent, a copy of which was sent to The Post & Email following a FOIA request made in 2010 in which the responder stated that he was “unable to answer” certain questions.

A second press conference revealing details of the ongoing investigation was held on July 17, 2012, after which the mainstream media attempted to excoriate the messengers rather than perform its own independent investigations of the conclusions, which were that the case for claim of forgery had surpassed the standard of probable cause.

During his interview on Friday, Volin related that a response similar to Ryan’s had been received from Rep. Charlie Dent, to whom he and CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret.) had personally presented the information contained in the Sheriff’s Kit in September in a district office. Zullo had joined the session by telephone. Volin said the meeting lasted “almost two hours,” with Dent’s communications director also in attendance.

Kerchner is a constituent of Dent’s.

Of Dent’s level of interest, Volin reported:
            He asked question after question. It was all talking points. “Why didn’t John McCain do anything about this?” I said, “Excuse me, congressman, but this information wasn’t available when McCain was running.” “Why didn’t Gov. Linda Lingle do anything?” “Well, she did, but her health department director, Chiyome Fukino, said that it was “half-typed and half-handwritten.” The next governor, Neil Abercrombie, said he couldn’t even find it. And the congressman just kept coming back with that.

When we played the part about the Selective Service stamp forgery, he said, “I’ve never seen this,” and I said, “Well, congratulations.” Anyway, five weeks after giving him the presentation, his answer was he “believes Obama is an American.”

In September, we met Congressman Dent in his local office. When I went to Washington, DC in November, I made it a point to stop by his office. We had just gotten that word that he believed Obama was “an American.” So I knocked on his door, and the chief of staff came out and told me to come back in a half-hour, which we did. When we got there, I said, “Hi, we just got the word that the congressman said that as a result of the information we gave him, he ‘believes Obama is an American.’ There’s something wrong here; maybe he’s mistaken me for somebody else. Could you find out?

After Volin and his team returned to Rep. Dent’s office, the following interaction took place with his chief of staff:

She said, “I spoke with the congressman; he told me who you are; he knows who you are; I now know who you are. I’ll give you a couple of minutes of my time. Do you need my time?” and I said, “Yes.” I gave her a quick overview of the presentation which took me about 7-10 minutes. I said, “This is what we showed the congressman along with the presentation from Mike Zullo,” and she said, “So what’s the problem? he thinks he’s an American.” And I said, “The problem is we don’t think the congressman knows it’s us; he must be confused with somebody else.” She knew what we were talking about.

She just stood up then and said, “He has the final word; it’s over; that’s it. That’s his decision.”

Don’t forget: we had Mike Zullo on the telephone [in September]. For 45 minutes, the congressman asked him questions, and Mike Zullo gave him information that nobody has heard before. It should have opened his eyes.

It took five weeks of almost everyday phone calls to get an answer from him, and this is what we got.

The Post & Email asked, “To your knowledge, has that information since been made public or someone else?” to which Volin responded, “It has not been made public.”

Volin further said:

Mike was being a true professional. He saw that CDR Kerchner and I took the time to meet with the congressman, that we had the meeting set up, we were all situated in the congressman’s office on speakerphone with the congressman. He thought that this was considered important enough as a national security issue and that he could trust everybody in the room, including a congressman, with that information. And it didn’t phase him.

“The standard response is ‘We believe he’s eligible,’” Volin said, although the information presented to the congressmen is that the birth certificate image is a forgery. “It’s like a cover-up,” Volin said.

The Post & Email observed to Volin that many letters received from members of Congress early in Obama’s first term stated that Obama “was born in Hawaii,” but that letters now appear to be focusing on the contention that Obama is “eligible.” The Cold Case Posse has stated that a reliable source has told them that “There never was a birth in Hawaii” in regard to Obama.

Volin said that as a result of advertisements run by Kerchner in The Washington Times recently on three consecutive Mondays have resulted in calls for Sheriff’s Kits.

Source link. © 2013, The Post & Email. All rights reserved.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2013/12...-to-obama.html
            Last edited by bsteadman; 12-29-2013, 08:09 PM.
            B. Steadman

Comment

Meet 'the new birthers'

Exclusive: Joseph Farah reveals what he thinks about Ted Cruz's presidential eligibility

WND
              Between the Lines Editorial

Joseph Farah
              1/15/2014

Excerpt:

For more than five years, anyone who questioned Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility to be president has been treated by the news media with utter contempt, ridicule, scorn, derision, mockery and disparagement.

The constitutional issue of the “natural born citizen” clause could not even be discussed intelligently on any news network without guffaws, taunting and put downs.

But that was then. This is now.

Having never scrutinized the basic facts still surrounding Obama’s questionable case for eligibility, the news media are already in a feeding frenzy over the potential eligibility of conservative Republican Ted Cruz, who has not even announced his intentions about running for president in 2016 or thereafter.

If it wasn’t clear before, it is transparent now: It was never a matter of what the Constitution said for the news media. It was never a matter of the established facts of Obama’s parentage and birth. It was all about protecting Obama.

Here are some of the headlines from what I call “the new birthers”:

• USA Today and Associated Press: “Sen. Ted Cruz still citizen of U.S. and Canada”
              • The National Post: “Ted Cruz not the first to be stymied by America’s ‘natural born’ rules”
              • CNN: “Can Ted Cruz run for president?”

Politifact, one of the staunchest, self-anointed defenders of Obama’s eligibility credentials, concludes the Canadian-born Cruz’s claims to natural born citizenship through his American-born citizen mother are in doubt.

And that paragon of objectivity, the appropriately named Daily Beast, took a left “birther” jab at Cruz in a recent piece headlined, “Seven Reasons Chris Christie Isn’t Toast.” One of the seven reasons, it turns out, is “Ted Cruz was born in Canada.”

With all this heavy-duty investigative journalism and newfound faux enthusiasm for the Constitution suddenly on display, it’s obvious the No. 1 fear among the elite media is that Ted Cruz might actually run for president.

They fear him not because he was born in Canada. They fear him not because of any concern for the U.S. Constitution. I will even be more generous to the Cruz smear machine than it was to me when I questioned Obama’s eligibility by rejecting the notion it is because the senator from Texas is Hispanic. They fear him because he is a bold, eloquent, charismatic, principled, committed defender of American liberty.

I have been labeled by the Big Media as “the birther king.”

I have been systematically blacklisted by all cable news networks for raising the issue of Obama’s eligibility and trying to discuss it rationally and openly.

The last straw for me came in 2012 when, during primary election night analysis, I explained why Sen. Marco Rubio could not and would not be the vice presidential nominee of Mitt Romney – much to the astonishment of my colleagues on the panel at Fox. I simply said, “He’s not eligible.” That statement rendered me ineligible for future appearances – even though I was right.

So if anyone has the right and the duty to weigh in on Ted Cruz’s eligibility, it’s me – even though no one is asking.

My answer is, “I don’t care.”
              -
              (bold and color emphasis added in the two preceding paragraphs)

I don’t care because the Constitution was not written and ratified to be applied to some and not others. If no one cared about Obama’s questionable eligibility, despite his shocking lack of transparency and thin paper trail, then they have no business questioning Ted Cruz – who has released his birth certificate, renounced his Canadian citizenship and upheld every provision of the Constitution to the best of his ability throughout his life.

For the record, I would have preferred if the issue of natural born citizenship were openly debated and discussed before Obama assumed office and began his all-out jihad on the Constitution. I would have preferred if my colleagues in the news media had taken seriously their responsibility to be watchdogs on government and hold all politicians accountable to the rule of law. I would have preferred if the motivations of those of us seeking the truth about Obama’s eligibility status and life story had never been impugned.

But now that’s all water under the bridge.

Our country is in shambles.

“The new birthers” got their way.

For better or worse, they set the standard of eligibility by precedent.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/meet-the-new-birthers/
              Last edited by bsteadman; 01-16-2014, 07:49 PM.
              B. Steadman

Comment

Meet The New Birthers: Farah Exposes Media Hypocrisy In Obama ID Fraud

Birther Report

1/16/2014

Excerpt:

MEET 'THE NEW BIRTHERS'
                Exclusive: Joseph Farah reveals what he thinks about Ted Cruz's presidential eligibility
                By Joseph Farah @ WND

For more than five years, anyone who questioned Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility to be president has been treated by the news media with utter contempt, ridicule, scorn, derision, mockery and disparagement.

The constitutional issue of the “natural born citizen” clause could not even be discussed intelligently on any news network without guffaws, taunting and put downs.

But that was then. This is now.

Having never scrutinized the basic facts still surrounding Obama’s questionable case for eligibility, the news media are already in a feeding frenzy over the potential eligibility of conservative Republican Ted Cruz, who has not even announced his intentions about running for president in 2016 or thereafter.

If it wasn’t clear before, it is transparent now: It was never a matter of what the Constitution said for the news media. It was never a matter of the established facts of Obama’s parentage and birth. It was all about protecting Obama.

View the complete Birther Report presentation, including comments, at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/01...ses-media.html
                B. Steadman

Comment

Attorney Jay Sekulow: Dodges Obama Document Fraud; Eligibility Doesn't Matter

Birther Report

2/5/2014

Excerpt:

VIDEO ...:
                  ( Video via PPSimmons. Hat tip Falcon. )

@JaySekulow:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/02...-id-fraud.html
                  B. Steadman

Comment

Free Republic is running a thread titled, 'The Top Ten “Birther” arguments against Ted Cruz, and why they are completely wrong', which was started 3/13/2014 by 'mandrews222'

The thread references a 3/13/2013 article in Western Free Press written by Greg Contario and Patrick Colliano - http://www.westernfreepress.com/2014...pletely-wrong/

View the complete Free Republic thread at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3133000/posts

Excerpt from the original article:

Are you confused about the claim that Ted Cruz is not a natural-born citizen, with all its attendant disinformation? Well, here is your answer.

We have gathered together the top arguments of those who challenge Senator Cruz’s eligibility to serve as president, along with exhaustive research and links to original sources, and condensed it all into one, bite-sized yet authoritative piece. We have done all the work for you, assembling a definitive reference you can use any time you hear someone say that Ted Cruz is ineligible to run for and serve as president.

So without any further ado, here are the Top Ten Birther*Arguments against Ted Cruz’s eligibility, and the reasons they are completely wrong.

Argument 1 – “Natural-born citizen” (NBC) and “Citizen at birth” (CaB) have completely different meanings.

Answer – No, they do not. They are synonymous. If you think the idea they aren’t synonymous is silly, you may not need to go on, because unless it is true, the entire debate is over. You would also be in agreement with the Congressional Research Service, which published a paper in 2011 reaching the same conclusion. Trying to argue that they do not mean the same thing is akin to claiming the terms dog and domestic canine mean completely different things. The burden of proof rests with the Eligibility Challengers. I have never heard or read anyone provide any proof whatsoever for the contention these terms have different meanings. There is no case law, and nothing else in the U.S. code or the Constitution itself, lending support to the idea that the two terms have separate meanings. Claims to the contrary are dealt with serially throughout this primer.
                    B. Steadman

Comment

WHAT PART of " natural born citizen " do these fools not understand / comprehend / believe ???
                      Ted Cruz . Bobby Jindal , Marco Rubio , and obummer are not " natural born citizens " of AMERICA .
                      They all have big ambitions to be president , but they do not care about the rules , regulations & requirements.
                      At the very least , they should all withdraw and not attempt to be POTUS , since there is great doubt about eligibility .

Comment

Video: Senator Lee Addresses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate; Water Under Bridge?

Birther Report

4/17/2014

Excerpts:

Video: Senator Mike Lee Addresses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate; Water Under Bridge?

VIDEO EXCERPT ...:

( Video via Standard-Examiner )

Excerpt via Standard-Examiner: ...

Lee was asked by resident Robert Weston why Congress hasn't done anything about what Weston said was Obama's failure to show proof of an authenticated birth certificate. Lee said there are different interpretations of the law and that many have questioned Obama's citizenship, but his mother was a U.S. citizen, therefore making Obama one, and that is one interpretation.

"He is the president and we have got to focus on who we elect next," Lee said of the issue. [...] More @ Standard.

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/04...es-obamas.html
                        B. Steadman

Comment

Shock Report: Birther No More; Trump Makes Maximum Donation To Cruz’s PAC

Birther Report

4/19/2014

Excerpt:

Reality Check: Idiots To The Left Of Me; Idiots To The Right Of Me

Excerpt via National Memo: A Birther No More? Trump Makes Maximum Donation To Ted Cruz’s PAC

Donald Trump may not be sure if Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) is eligible to be president, but he has no problem giving the Tea Party hero a chunk of his fortune.

According to a report in The Hill, Trump has donated $5,000 — the maximum legal amount under current election law — to Senator Cruz’s political action committee, the Jobs Growth and Freedom Fund.

If the PAC’s previous spending habits are any indication, Trump’s $5,000 will mainly go toward paying various political consultants.

Although contributions make up the smallest part of the pie, Cruz’s PAC has donated $23,800 to nine politicians. Trump will surely be heartened to learn that two of them — Senator James Inhofe (R-OK) and Rep. Steve King (R-IA) — have joined his birther quest to prove that Barack Obama is not eligible to serve as president.

Cruz, who was born in Canada but is a natural born citizen because of his American mother, has also faced birther-themed questions. In August 2013, Trump himself answered a question about Cruz’s eligibility to be president by saying, “If he was born in Canada, then perhaps not.” (As usual, Trump is wrong.)
                          [...] Continued @ National Memo. You can send some Birther Love here.

Reality: I still have yet to see or hear Sen. Cruz ever mention that he was running for POTUS...

My comment to one of the brainwashed idiots commenting at National Memo:

There is no such thing as "natural born US Citizen" as you put it. You must mean "natural born citizen" which is not the same as US citizen... Why do you think the founders put the grandfather clause in Article II?

"No person except a natural born citizen, OR a citizen of the United States, AT THE TIME of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President;..."

Obama's mother was 18 years old. Going by the law that you cite she fails the residency requirement by a year if Obama was born overseas.

The fact remains every POTUS and VPOTUS eligible under the grandfather clause in Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution were all born on U.S. soil to two U.S. Citizen parents, except for Barack Obama and Chester Arthur, whom burned all his identity papers shortly before his death.

Not to mention the fact that Obama has forged identity documents...

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/04...ore-trump.html
                          B. Steadman

Comment

Barack Obama's birth certificate: Where is truth and clarity?

Pravda/English

Lord Howard Hurts
                            9/17/2014

Excerpts:

The controversy over the birth certificate of B.H. Obama ll is an issue to which I can bring both truth and clarity to the forefront. After being elected President of The United States of America, B.H. Obama ll had posted, on the Internet, a supposed certified copy of his Hawaiian birth certificate. This birth certificate posting came about because of the pressure put on him from conservatives, and a very few Congressional Republicans, who believed that Obama had been born in Kenya, Africa, rather than Hawaii as he had declared in his book, "Dreams From My Father". The upshot of this controversy was that if he had been born in Kenya, and not Hawaii as he had declared, he would not be Constituently qualified to be the President of the United States regardless of how may votes he had garnered in the elections. I can now tell you that this supposed Internet copy of his birth certificate is as much of a fraud as is the 'Transparent' Obama Administration, and the 'Puffed' accomplishments attributed, by Big Media, to Americas first black President.

Years later the controversy continued. And document experts employed by Farah, using the latest and most precise computer tools to detect document fraud, declared the Obama, Internet, posted birth certificate to be a composite fake. Farah and Corsi continued to hammer away at Obama with the hope that he would let them go to Hawaii, and view the original certificate so as to make a comparison. But President Obama refused each and every request.
                            .................................................. .......

It was at this time that I decided to take action. I knew that Farah and his WND could not use the methods of investigation that would be needed to procure the Obama, vault held, birth certificate. So I began the quest myself, and I want it known that I was never under the illusion that my mission would be legal from the standpoint of American law, but I believed that the truth and honesty about this Obama birth certificate was more important than any laws on record. I further surmised that if the vault in Hawaii held a birth document that did not match the one posted on the Internet by B.H. Obama ll, his election, regardless of how many Americans voted for him, would be the spark that could ignite a full blown Civil War. I also knew, at the time I started this mission, that if this vault held document matched the one on the Internet I would suffer the full consequences of law, and B.H. Obama ll would be able to laugh, and point out to all the disbelievers that they were Morons and Paranoid Bigots.
                            .................................................. ...............

Further research gave me the name, Loretta Fuddy, who had served as the Hawaiian, State Health Director since January of 2011. She would be my key to the 'vault'. Research furthered showed that not only had Ms. Fuddy been the person who certified the Obama, Internet, long form posted birth certificate, but that she had been a casual friend of B.H. Obama ll's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, by way of being member of an obscure Indonesian cult, Subud. Armed with all this information I commenced to make the acquaintance of Ms. Fuddy. This was not an easy task. I had information about where she would eat on occasion, and made about 14 attempts to meet up with her while she was out and about. I finally caught up to her at a Honolulu restaurant, Mac 24/7 Bar & Restaurant, in the Hilton, Waikiki Beach. I gave the maître d' a fifty dollar bill and he let me 'plant' myself down at Ms. Fuddy's table. And it was at this time that I got the impression that Ms. Fuddy was not in the habit of having dinner with men, if you get my drift. I made a fast and crude proposal to her about getting a certified copy of the B.H. Obama ll birth certificate. She was not interested at first, but acquiesced when I offered her one million dollars in any bank account she wanted. She was drinking some alcoholic beverage, and ran her pointer finger around the rim of the glass, and then looked at me and said, "Make it two million and you have a deal."
                            .................................................. .

Upon entering my room, I looked at the plain manila envelope, and opened the clasp on the back. Inside I found two copies of the 1961 Obama birth certificate. I looked at one certificate carefully and noticed that in the space that notated: Full Name of Father, that there was the distinct typewritten name: Barack Hussein Obama, just as found on the Internet posted birth certificate. But surprise, surprise. Over this typewritten: Name of Father...... There was a ballpoint ink, hand printed, notation. This notation is clearly printed over the typed name of Barack Hussein Obama. And this hand printed name is: Frank Marshall Davis, and it is initialed in cursive form: SAD.

Suddenly it all became clear as to why President Obama did not want anyone to see his original birth certificate. Evidence pointed to his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, at sometime....... coming to the Hawaiian Department of Health, and amending the Obama ll birth certificate. Of course if one researches into the person named: Frank Marshall Davis, one will find a connection to the Dunham family, and the young B.H. Obama ll that borders on 'creepy'. Now please don't misunderstand. There is no proof that this initialed amended 'Father' notation was actually the work of Stanley Ann Dunham, but what other reason would make this addendum rational? So now I find that the controversy over President Obama not being born in America is much drama about nothing.

The evidence seems to prove that he was born in Hawaii. The only fact in dispute is that his mother named a person as the father, and at some later date amended this 'original' father, B.H. Obama, to Frank Marshall Davis. And just as a side note: President Obama physically looks more like F.M. Davis than B.H. Obama. Frank M. Davis was bi sexual and President Obama seems to be of the same persuasion. So it seems reasonable, to me, that Frank M. Davis was his real father. It is not know when or how Stanley Dunham made the change in the name of the birth father. But it is reasonable to guess that it was close to the time of Obama ll's birth date. Further study and research came up with other facts that make this altered birth certificate, that I purchased from Loretta Fuddy, to be 100% real. And when all the facts are viewed in perspective, there is no doubt that President B.H. Obama ll was born in Hawaii, and is constitutionally qualified to serve as President of the United States of America.

His only 'crime' seems to be that he has intentionally written a book about a fictional father. But I am not sure this action rises to the status of an Impeachable offense. Unfortunately, I find that I have spent nearly 3 million dollars to investigate not much of anything that proved to be really earth shattering........but then again during my research and investigation I came across several interesting aspects concerning this false birth certificate and Hillary "My daughter and I were under fire in Bosnia" Clinton.

Interesting fact number one: Loretta Fuddy, Hawaii's Department of Health Director, mysteriously died after a plane crash, December 11, 2013, when all the other persons involved in this crash lived. News articles state that Loretta Fuddy died from an irregular heartbeat that was the result of stress from the Dec. 11 crash. The Maui police department announced this revaluation after an autopsy was conducted two days after the crash. Fuddy was 65 years old.

There is reason to believe that Ms. Fuddy died because it was found out, by 'team' Obama, that she had sold a copy, or copies, of the original B.H. Obama ll birth certificate to someone. I attest that I do have two copies of the original Obama ll birth certificate which I paid two million dollars to some lawyer in the Cook islands who represented "Deliana Fuddy". I have one copy in a vault in Switzerland, and the other is included with my will, and kept by my attorney, and friend, in Andorra. I have taken these precautions should some unfortunate accident happen to me. Please, also, remember that three openly homosexual men, who attended Rev. Jeremiah Wrights Trinity United Church, where B.H. Obama ll spent over 20 years in attendance........three members who had had homosexual relations with B.H. Obama ll..... died mysteriously. I personally hate any mysterious death.......especially my own.

Interesting fact number two: When Hillary Clinton tipped to Big Media that there was a problem with the B.H. Obama ll birth certificate.......team Obama went into 'overdrive'. They were at first worried by the new and forth coming investigation, but then someone came across the fact that Senator John McCain the Republican candidate had a birth certificate problem also. They decided to attack McCain, and force him to fight the issue in both the Big Media and the courts. And please remember that at this time McCain was running in the polls at less than 5% of the Republican primary vote.
                            .................................................. ....

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...certificate-0/

My Comment -
                            I believe the above excerpted, totally undocumented, WILD STORY is meant as DISINFORMATION to:

(1) confuse and divide the birthers, and
                            (2) help ensure that Obama, though he WILL be proven a fraud, is AT LEAST ACCEPTED AS BEING NBC ELIGIBLE for the office of POTUS since it concludes that he was born in Hawaii as the biological son of two citizen parents.
                            Last edited by bsteadman; 09-17-2014, 03:22 PM.
                            B. Steadman

Comment

Ted Cruz is in for 2016? His wife, Heidi Suzanne Nelson Cruz, works for Goldman Sachs and as a child she lived in Kenya.

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

Lucas Daniel Smith
                              9/30/2014

Excerpt:

Ted Cruz virtually certain, according to MarketWatch.com (Sept. 29th 2014), to run for president.

MarketWatch watch quotes an adviser to Ted Cruz who says a presidential run by the US Senator (R-Texas) is at least 90% certain, and probably higher:

At this point it’s 90/10 that he’s in, said the unnamed adviser, And honestly, 90 is low-balling it.

MarketWatch is a subsidiary of Dow Jones, a property of News Corp. MarketWatch is part of Dow Jones’ Consumer Media Group, along with The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, the WSJ.com and affiliated internet properties.

Through the Rupert Murdoch-controlled News Corp ownership, MarketWatch is also affiliated with, among many other global media properties, the New York Post, The Times of London and HarperCollins publishers.

View the complete post at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...#comment-39501
                              B. Steadman

Comment

Thomas Sowell: Critics Early On Sensed Something Un-American, If Not Anti-American, In Obama

Birther Report

10/7/2014

Excerpt:

Why the safety of the American people takes second place to the goal of helping people overseas
                                Thomas Sowell | JWR

The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is both a danger in itself and a wake-up call for Americans --- about President Obama, about the institutions of this country and, most important, about ourselves.

There was a time when an outbreak of a deadly disease overseas would bring virtually unanimous agreement that our top priority should be to keep it overseas. Yet Barack Obama has refused to bar entry to the United States by people from countries where the Ebola epidemic rages, as Britain has done.

The reason? Refusing to let people with Ebola enter the United States would conflict with the goal of fighting the disease. In other words, the safety of the American people takes second place to the goal of helping people overseas.

As if to emphasize his priorities, President Obama has ordered thousands of American troops to go into Ebola-stricken Liberia, disregarding the dangers to those troops and to other Americans when the troops return.

What does this say about Obama?

At a minimum, it suggests that he takes his conception of himself as a citizen of the world more seriously than he takes his role as President of the United States. At worst, he may consider Americans' interests expendable in the grand scheme of things internationally. If so, this would explain a lot of his foreign policy disasters around the world, which seem inexplicable otherwise.

Those critics who have been citing Barack Obama's foreign policy fiascoes and disasters as evidence that he is incompetent may be overlooking the possibility that he has different priorities than the protection of the American people and America's interests as a nation.

This is a monstrous possibility. But no one familiar with the history of the twentieth century should consider monstrous possibilities as things to dismiss automatically. Nor should anyone who has followed Barack Obama's behavior over his lifetime, and the values that behavior reveals.

A few critics who, early on, sensed something un-American, if not anti-American, in Barack Obama, succumbed to the idea that he was not a native-born citizen. That claim blew up in their faces.

Nor was birthplace crucial anyway. People born overseas have put their lives on the line to defend America, and scientists who escaped from Europe in the 1930s played a major role in creating the nuclear bomb that made the United States a superpower. Conversely, the country's most notorious traitor -- Benedict Arnold -- was born on American soil.
                                -
                                (bold and color emphasis added in the preceding two paragraphs)

[...] Continued @ Jewish World Review. Hat tip Amazing Grace.

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/10...on-sensed.html
                                B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
                                X