X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huff Puff: Article II Eligibility Controversy Still Alive; Supreme Court Evades Another Eligibility Challenge

Birther Report

6/2/2016

Excerpt:

Huff Puff: Article II Eligibility Controversy Still Alive; U.S. Supreme Court Denies Another Eligibility Challenge

On Tuesday the Supreme Court of the United States denied without explanation to hear an Article II eligibility case against Canadian-born Ted Cruz. A petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment was filed by Walter Wagner of Utah.

Order via SCOTUS:

According to Huffington Post the case is still pending before the U.S. Court of Appeals forage: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JjX2UVvio...NwclS8uWM_-T_V the 10th Circuit:

A lower court dismissed the case on the basis that the lawyer, Walter Wagner, lacked standing to bring the challenge in federal court. The judge in the case said the alleged harm to Wagner from Cruz’s participation in the Republican presidential primary was “conjectural and hypothetical at best.” (Cruz was still in the race when the judge ruled in mid-March.)

Wagner appealed in the usual way, but while the case was pending before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit — which has yet to rule — he moved on to the Supreme Court under a rule that allows him to do so if the case is of “imperative public importance.”

Apparently Wagner didn’t meet that high bar.

Reached by phone on Tuesday, Wagner said claims against Cruz on the natural-born question aren’t moot and will have merit for “as long as he’s still alive.” The lawyer noted that presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump could drop dead tomorrow and then Cruz would certainly “be back in the race.”

Cruz’s legal team is due to submit briefs responding to Wagner’s appeal before the 10th Circuit by Thursday. After that, the court could issue a summary ruling upholding the dismissal of the case or decide to hold oral arguments and issue a more substantive ruling at a later date. [...]Huff Puff.

RELATED:

- Huffington Post -

View the complete Birther Report presentation, including comments, at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/06...igibility.html
    B. Steadman

Comment

Trump: Obama was born in US

The Hill

by Ben Kamisar
      9/16/2016

Excerpt:

Donald Trump on Friday declared that President Obama was born in the United States — but refused to take questions on the issue and blamed Democrat Hillary Clinton for starting the “birther” controversy.

Trump only spoke about Obama’s birthplace more than 20 minutes into an event at his new hotel in Washington, D.C.

Cable news networks covered the event live, and broadcast 20 minutes of veterans who support Trump lauding his politics.

When Trump finally spoke about the issue his campaign had promoted, he was brief.

“Hillary Clinton in her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it,” Trump said. “President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again.”

With that, Trump left over the shouts of reporters seeking to get him to answer questions.

The crowd sought to drown out the reporters by chanting "U.S.A., U.S.A."

On cable news, reporters and anchors ripped into the Republican presidential nominee for his handling of the event.

CNN anchor Jake Tapper said Trump had “rickrolled” the media, referring to an online joke in which viewers are promised one thing, and then click to see a video of the 1980s British singer Rick Astley.

Other reporters criticized Trump on television for pulling a con job on the event by not answering questions.

“We got played, again, by the Trump campaign, which is what they do,” CNN's John King said on air. “He got a live event broadcast for some 20 minutes.”

Trump had been expected to take questions as he typically engages with the press in these types of settings. And Trump himself had telegraphed that he would address the birther issue after he refused to answer a question on Thursday about whether Obama was born in Hawaii.

.................................................. .

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...hplace-address
      B. Steadman

Comment

Trump needs to win and turn the nation around. I have no problem with him concentrating on election and not Obama’s IDs

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
        9/15/2016

Excerpt:

To my supporters:

Media calls me the “birther queen” for leading the birther movement. The media is attacking Trump on the birther issue and many conservatives and my supporters are attacking him from the other side on the same issue. Trump is between the rock and the hard place.

Here is my position: Trump is hands down the best candidate to turn the country around, to bring the jobs back, to start paying off 20 trillion debt, half of which was incurred by Obama, to end illegal immigration, to stop immigration from countries known as the hot -bed of terrorism, to assure national security, to end corruption, and the list goes on and on.

.................................................. ..

View the complete post at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/trump-ne...ot-obamas-ids/

I agree with Dr. Taitz regarding Trump's CURRENT handling of the 'birther issue' regarding Kenyan-born Obama.

LOL: At this point in the election cycle, and WITH ALL THE PRESSURE BEING PUT ON HIM, I WISH Trump could just say --
        Some of my friends think Obama was born in the USA and some of my friends think he was born in Kenya, AND I STAND WITH MY FRIENDS.
        B. Steadman

Comment

LOL — IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE ON THE PART OF THE MSM to AMBUSH TRUMP regarding Obama’s birthplace narrative

OMG. WE JUST ELECTED DONALD TRUMP.

It would have been much more advantageous to the MSM to just let the matter fester, to Trump’s detriment, between now and the election.

Trump’s statement today will now allow the number of his supporters to grow exponentially.

Consequently, the desperate MSM will quickly begin to ignore or downplay his declaration regarding Obama.

Turning Point and Checkmate!

I love it!
          B. Steadman

Comment

PART 3 OF 3

(3) EDITORIAL: I think it is extremely UNLIKELY that Obama will ever be IMPRISONED or otherwise SEVERELY PUNISHED for the fraudulent actions related to his FORGED LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE, his FORGED SELECTIVE SERVICE DOCUMENT, or his use of at least one FRAUDULENTY OBTAINED SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. (see the referenced and linked article below)

We can realistically expect for Obama to be FORMALLY and PUBLICLY EXPOSED for the entire world to see and FOREVER REMEMBERED as a PROVEN LIAR, FRAUD and IMPOSTOR! He may even be PROSECUTED and CONVICTED, with PARDON GRANTED. However, I seriously doubt Obama will ever be appropriately punished for his multiple, despicible and fraudulent actions.

Thankfully, many lower-tier individuals involved with the construction and perpetuation of Obama's serious frauds probably will not be so fortunate as he and will likely end up being prosecuted, convicted and severely punished.

Presidents Don't Prosecute Their Predecessors

Real Clear Politics

by David Shribman
            5/3/2016

Excerpt:

When Thomas Jefferson succeeded John Adams, a contest that put America on such a different footing that it is remembered today as the Revolution of 1800, he did not seek to put members of the Adams administration on trial. When Warren G. Harding followed Woodrow Wilson in the White House in 1921, he did not put Edith Galt Wilson on trial for usurping the office of the presidency after Wilson's stroke. When Bill Clinton ended a dozen years of Republican rule in 1993, he did not try to prosecute Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush for deceiving the Congress over the Iran-Contra affair.

In the span of 220 years there have been 43 changes of presidents, and always this rule, never written but never broken, has prevailed: Presidents let their predecessors be judged by the merciless jury of history, not by the temporal verdicts of courts.

Commentators and historians often apply a facile shorthand to describe the fundamental principle (and surpassing greatness) of the American political system: Here the transfer of power from one party to another, or from one president to another, is accomplished by ballots, not bullets. That shorthand has an unspoken corollary: Here presidents and parties do not criminalize the policies of their predecessors.

That is why the nascent effort to investigate and perhaps prosecute members of the Bush administration is a dramatic departure from American tradition. It may be true that the Bush administration supported anti-terrorism policies that were deplorable, immoral -- and ultimately ineffective. But is the writing of legal briefs on highly controversial, contestable and, even now, unresolved questions of law criminal?

View the complete article at:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ast_96313.html
            B. Steadman

Comment

PART 2 OF 3

(2) EDITORIAL: The following is an approximate reproduction of a comment I made on 9/11/2015 to the Birther Report post:
              -
              http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/09...-now-says.html

Trump can, and I think WILL (likely after he is elected POTUS in 2016) attempt to expose Obama to the American People as a LIAR, FRAUD and IMPOSTER.

I believe Trump, as elected president and using the criminal investigative findings of Sheriff Arpaio, WILL ultimately be able to accomplish this very important task. Meanwhile, the Obama POTUS ELIGIBILITY ISSUE will, as a necessary compromise, be put on the 'back burner' for a while. In other words, Obama's ELIGIBILITY ISSUE is now simply being temporarily DECOUPLED from his criminal FRAUD issue.

Remember, the investigation and actions by Sheriff Arpaio and the CCP have ALWAYS been solely about Obama's criminal FRAUD ISSUE.-- not his ELIGIBILITY ISSUE.

Thus, nothing has really changed with Trump's clearance regarding the false eligibility of Cruz. He has just done another VERY ESSENTIAL DEAL with our Establishment Elite, far more important of course, but in some ways similar to his 'flip-flop' deal regarding support of the Republican 2016 POTUS nominee..

We Birthers will have to 'stay the course' and work to RESTORE the 'original intent' Article II, Paragraph 1 NBC definition as soon as possible. However, realistically, the task will probably take several years at least, and perhaps even a decade or so.

REMEMBER -- OBAMA IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE DEMONSTRATING THE WISDOM OF THE 'ORIGINAL INTENT' DEFINITION FOR NBC.AND ITS CRITICAL NEED FOR RESTORATION.

But first, Obama must be exposed to the American People as a total FRAUD, and prosecuted.

TRUMP AND ARPAIO CAN DO THIS -- BUT NOT AT THE PRESENT TIME.
              B. Steadman

Comment

(1) EDITORIAL -

PART 1 of 3

I have a strong, sad feeling that the U.S.A. will ultimately be 'legally' (?) replacing the 'Founder's original intent' (1875 Minor v. Happersett and Vattel: "The Law of Nations") definition of the term 'natural born Citizen' with a 'modern' version of the term that will allow politicians such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio to hold the office of POTUS for which I believe they are currently ineligible. (Persuasive legal arguments have been presented that indicate that a 'natural born Citizen', as required for POTUS by Article II, must have been born in the U.S.A. with BOTH parents being U.S. Citizens at the time of the child's birth.)

I think it's quite possible that the U.S. Senate, for example, may pass a resolution similar to Resolution 511, which they did for John McCain in April 2008. Its purpose will be to 'confirm' Kenyan-born Barack Hussein Obama II to be a 'natural born Citizen' and thus, in retrospect, eligible for POTUS since his election in 2008.

Alternatively, or perhaps in addition to the Senate resolution, a 'compromised' U.S. Supreme Court may even be pressured to formerly rule in support of a 'modern' and much less demanding definition of the term 'natural born Citizen" which will 'confirm' Obama to be an eligible POTUS.

The POTUS ineligibility controversy involving America's 21st president, Chester Alan Arthur, (white guy) Republican, may suddenly be brought to wide public attention in order to further confuse the issue regarding Obama. See: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-orig...r-controversy/ , http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress....ject-at-birth/ and https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/20...onald-j-trump/

I think it's likely that Obama is not even an ordinary American citizen but rather an 'illegal alien'. However, even if he is not an ordinary citizen, I believe this 'inconvenient truth' will be ignored and he will ultimately be declared to have been 'eligible' for the office.

One reason for the change, of course, will be to allow both major 'establishment' political parties to run just about whomever they please in the future for President. They have been working for many years to get the NBC definition change accomplished.

A more important reason for the change in NBC definition will be to provide a convenient but unlawful EXCUSE to all the pathetic Democrat and Republican POLITICIANS in Congress for not doing their job to properly VET and then EXCLUDE NON-NBC Obama from being a candidate for POTUS in 2008 AND 2012. Consequently, they will do everything in their power to have Obama declared POTUS-eligible to escape charges of TREASON against themselves.

However, the most important and urgent reason for the change in NBC definition will be to 'rescue' the 'establishment' from the daunting task of dealing with the MONUMENTAL CONSTITUTIONAL MESS they have created by allowing an ineligible individual like Obama to serve as POTUS for over 7 YEARS. This way, they won't have to rescind all the legislation he has signed as an ILLEGAL POTUS, handle the lawsuits involving military men and women killed in battle in actions directed by an ILLEGAL Commander-in-Chief, etc.

I hope that Obama will somehow be successfully removed from office prior to finishing his second term due to Congressional action regarding his forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate, his failure to register for Selective Service, his use of a stolen Social Security Number and perhaps also for one or more of his more serious scandals, such as 'Benghazi', Fast & Furious and 'IRS Targeting of Conservatives' or his proven, serious lies and incompetence associated with the 'ObamaCare' debacle.

It will be more dangerous for this country to proceed forward with a less demanding definition of NBC. However, with the proper attention to background checks, etc., I believe we can at least SURVIVE this tragic change.

HOWEVER, WE AS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC CAN NOT SURVIVE THE CONTINUED LAWLESSNESS THAT WE ARE EXPERIENCING UNDER THE OBAMA REGIME!

We have a foreign combatant who despises the U.S.A., supported by a largely government-controlled and/or sympathetic MSM, now in complete control of the country. It just can't get much more serious than that for us!

Team Arpaio has done a good job of showing Obama to be at least tangentially involved in some serious criminal matters related to his forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate and Selective Service Registration. Unlike the POTUS eligibility issue, these are relatively simple and easily understood issues that can quickly spark a Congressional investigation.

The removal of Obama from office can be easily justified and will, of course, make all his many detractors extremely happy, most certainly including me. However, I believe the diversion resulting from his public exposure and removal from office will only be permitted in return for allowing him to be officially declared 'eligible' for the office he has held for over seven years.

"Kenyan-born Obama is a liar and total fraud and will be punished appropriately, but at least he's been an eligible POTUS" - will be the ultimate CYA COMPROMISE promoted by everyone in a position of authority who should have put a proper stop to this tragic matter at least by early 2008.

I can almost hear the likely future-expressed pathetic laments from a great many of our complicit Democrat and Republican Congressional and Political Party representatives:

"LET THE HISTORY BOOKS SHOW WE RESPONSIBLY TRIED TO DO OUR JOB BUT HE FOOLED US ALL!"

"SHAME ON OBAMA - THAT KENYAN-BORN LIAR, FRAUD and IMPOSTOR"

"THIS ENTIRE MESS IS ALL HIS FAULT!"

"DON'T BLAME US!"

IT'S A 'CYA COMPROMISE' MADE IN HELL BUT I THINK THAT'S WHAT WILL ULTIMATELY TRANSPIRE IN THE U.S.A.

NOBODY in a position of authority at the federal, state or county level, with the lone exception of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona, has done ANYTHING significant to address the widely known 'OBAMA PROBLEM' in OVER 7 YEARS and he was even allowed to run for office for a SECOND TERM in 2012.

Our MSM has chosen to ignore the matter and has ridiculed anyone questioning Obama's eligibility.

For many years, our courts and legislatures have allowed the 'Founders Original Intent' interpretation of the Constitution to be violated in many small and also in quite a few fairly large cases. Far too many of our ignorant or uninformed citizens and individuals in positions of authority INCORRECTLY view the Constitution as a 'living and evolving' document intended for routine, informal UPDATES in meaning whenever judged appropriate.

The term 'democracy' has largely replaced the correct term 'constitutional republic' as a description of our form of government in the minds of a large fraction of our population.

Our traditional 'free market capitalism' economic system has been allowed to gradually erode over a period of many years and is now morphing into what can best be described as 'fascism'. This left-wing economic system efficiently retains the PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF BUSINESSES but only at the cost of POWERFUL AND PERVASIVE GOVERNMENT CONTROL OR COLLUSION.

In light of all of the above, I guess it should come as no real surprise that we are now experiencing our current mess involving Obama.

Regardless of the above predicted outcome regarding Obama's POTUS eligibility, the acrimony and challenges regarding the issue will go on for many years.

Very sad indeed for our country, but that's how I see it.

Let's begin immediately a long-overdue, thorough Congressional Investigation regarding Obama's many serious fraud and scandal issues and then have the proper authorities take appropriate action to have him legally removed from office.

I believe the U.S.A. WILL survive and likely eventually regain a significant fraction of its previous power and influence.

HOWEVER, THE COUNTRY'S STATUS AS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC MUST SOON BE REPAIRED AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE AND THEN MAINTAINED FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OUR CITIZENS!

I hope that the 'original intent' definition of Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution can be restored at some appropriately-distant future date.

If Obama can SOON be exposed as a LIAR, FRAUD and IMPOSTER the American People may then be more effectively convinced of the wisdom and value of our 'original-intent' NBC definition.

OBAMA IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE DEMONSTRATING THE WISDOM OF THE ORIGINAL-INTENT DEFINITION OF NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

Ironically, I think the major reason Obama hasn't been already exposed and prosecuted is related to the above-cited, perfectly understandable fears by our establishment elite regarding his POTUS eligibility issue. Thus, although it seems illogical on the surface now, I think Obama's FRAUD ISSUES must be DECOUPLED from his POTUS ELIGIBILITY ISSUES.

Unfortunately, if Obama's POTUS ELIGIBILITY ISSUES can't be placed on the back-burner for now, I believe the establishment will not allow his FRAUD ISSUES to be exposed. If this is allowed to occur, nothing of importance will transpire regarding Obama and the American People will have learned nothing from this entire tragic affair.

History is always written by the victors. I hope the ultimate victory in this battle can be won by the BIRTHERS.

For this to be accomplished, I think it will require intelligent DECOUPLING of the two above-cited issues now and then many years of hard work in the future by the Birthers to restore the original definition of 'Natural Born Citizen'.
                B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
                X