Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Daniel Smith's 'July 4, 2010 Letter to Congress' Regarding His Trip to Kenya

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Daniel Smith's 'July 4, 2010 Letter to Congress' Regarding His Trip to Kenya

Lucas Daniel Smith's 'July 4, 2010 Letter to Congress' Regarding His Trip to Kenya in February 2009 and Obtaining a Certified Copy of the Authentic, August 4, 1961 Birth Certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II from the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa.

Lucas Daniel Smith obtained a certified copy of Mr. Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate directly from the birth hospital in Mombasa on February 19, 2009. He informed every member of the U.S. Congress of this fact in his ‘July 4th, 2010 Letter to Congress’. Each of the over 535 individually addressed, signed and notarized letters was sent via USPS Certified Mail. A copy of Mr. Obama's Kenyan birth certificate was enclosed with each letter along with another important document. This monumental project took over a full month for Mr. Smith to accomplish.

View Lucas Daniel Smith's 'July 4, 2010 Letter to Congress' at:

http://wasobamaborninkenya.com/Lette...el%20Smith.pdf
    B. Steadman

Whatever became of the Lucas Daniel Smith 4th of July (2010) Letter to United States Congress?

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

Lucas Daniel Smith
    6/27/2013

Excerpt:

I intermittently receive emails (Lucas_d_Smith@live.com) and telephone calls (319.804.0440) asking me whatever became of the Lucas Daniel Smith 4th of July (2010) letter to United States Congress?

For readers who are not already aware, I sent a seven page 4th of July (2010) Letter to every single member (minus two vacant seats at the time) of US Congress, including non-voting members. Five hundred thirty-nine (539) letters in total.

Each letter was individually addressed to its Congressional recipient. Each letter was notarized in July of 2010 at US Bank located at 222 2nd Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401. Following each letter are scans of the letters hand addressed envelope as well as the USPS date stamped certified mail receipt. All of the letters were sent in August of 2010 at the counters of the United States Post Offices located at 615 6th Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401 and 1930 Wiley Boulevard SW, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404.

All postage fees, certified mail fees and notary fees were paid for in full (more than $3000.00 US Dollars) by friend and compatriot, Bruce Steadman of Georgia.

The said letters, hand addressed envelopes (with postage), attachments and USPS Certified Mail receipts have been available to the public since September of 2010 in PDF format via my Patriot1980 scribd.com account in this folder. The PDF is nearly 4000 pages in length and, due to the file size, had to be divided into 8 segments for upload to the scribd.com website. The letters are grouped by state, commonwealth and territory. Letters are listed in alphabetical order by the last name of the Congressional recipient.

Whatever became of the letter? Out of the 539 letters sent I received 3 postal mail replies:

1. David “Dave” Loebsack (D – Iowa), US House of Representatives, September 1, 2010.

2. Charles “Chuck” Grassley (R – Iowa), US Senate, September 3, 2010.

3. Joseph “Joe” Lieberman (D- Connecticut), US Senate, September 22, 2010.

View the complete post at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...ates-congress/
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X