Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why haven't more people accepted the fact that the CPGH-BC is authentic?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why haven't more people accepted the fact that the CPGH-BC is authentic?

If the 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate' actually is authentic, as I have always strongly believed - WHY HAVEN'T MORE PEOPLE ACCEPTED THIS TO BE TRUE?

GOOD QUESTION, and I have spent much time pondering this matter during the last few years!

I believe the complete answer incorporates many diverse and complex issues related to such topics as:

• Lucas Smith's background as a convicted felon
    • Lucas' occasional blunt, insensitive and brutally honest responses regarding comments or actions by various individuals, including other Birthers. For example: Attorney Orly Taitz.
    • Lucas's occasional lack of good judgement (IMO) in making statements and issuing Blog Posts regarding topics for which he appears to have strong, radically unconventional feelings: For example: http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...-of-july-2015/
    • The Alinsky Rule #5 tactics used by the obots and members of the MSM to RIDICULE anyone making positive comments regarding the LDS Kenyan document.
    • Confusion of the LDS Kenyan document (authentic) with the Bomford Kenyan document (widely believed to be a forgery). Much of this confusion has been intentionally generated by the obots.
    • The irrational and imagined difficulties involved with the trip by Ann Dunham, from Hawaii to Kenya, followed by her giving birth to BHO-II at the CPGH in Mombasa, and then returning to the U.S.A. to start classes at the University of Washington in Seattle in the fall of 1961
    • The devious, often half-truth 'research reports' generated by 'obot experts' such as Dr. Conspiracy.
    • WND author, Dr. Jerome Corsi's and Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator, Mike Zullo's IMPROPERLY RESEARCHED and FALSE pronouncements that the 'LDS, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate' is a forgery.

There certainly has been strong, documented evidence presented by many individuals that Obama was indeed born in Kenya and not in Hawaii. - http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...f-Support-Data

The most damaging of these claims, I believe, came from Obama himself, via his own literary agent, who stated in a bio for a period of about 16 years that Obama was born in Kenya. - http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...-born-in-Kenya

Furthermore, I believe we have presented an excellent case showing that traveling from Hawaii to Kenya and then back to Seattle was relatively easy back in 1961. The trip to Kenya, though challenging, would have presented no major problem for an intelligent, healthy and capable 18-year-old woman like Obama's mother, Ann Dunham - http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...elatively-easy!

In addition, we have posted a logical 'Obama Nativity Timeline' showing how she could have conveniently scheduled her trip to Kenya and given birth to BHO-II - http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...Birth-in-Kenya

After considering all of the above, I must sadly conclude that the MAIN REASON that more people have not yet accepted the authenticity of the 'LDS, Obama Kenyan BC' is probably because the concept of Obama's birth in Kenya and its subsequent massive coverup is just too big, bizarre, complex, depressing and, above all, FRIGHTENING for most normal people to grasp.

Lucas' document dramatically presents the cold, hard truth that Barack Obama, our current President, is a LIAR, FRAUD and IMPOSTER. He would likely be judged to be an ineligible POTUS by an uncompromised, Constitution-respecting U.S. Supreme Court.

Obama is also, quite possibly, a dangerous, easily blackmailed and manipulated, foreign enemy combatant. He is now President, in control of the rapidly evolving Executive Branch of the U.S.A. and Commander-in-Chief of the strongest military power on the planet.

The near-universal, shameful treatment the LDS Kenyan document has received to date in the U.S.A. reveals the broad extent of the powerful forces who are in control of our destiny, as individuals and as a country.

IT IS FRIGHTENING -

Lucas sent individually addressed, notarized copies of his document, along with an explanatory cover letter to every member of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives on or about July 4, 2010. To date, over 5 years later, there has been no official investigation conducted regarding this matter which has serious national security implications.

SCOTUS is 'evading' the issue of Obama's likely POTUS ineligibility

The 'rule of law', at least as far as this critically important issue is concerned, no longer exists in the U.S.A.

Corruption now extends to the highest levels of our government!

Our MSM is controlled in a manner most people have assumed occurs only in totalitarian countries.

Very scary indeed!

Most people feel more comfortable thinking and talking about the many other serious, but seemingly more manageable problems facing our country. This is only natural. 'DENIAL' is a well established psychological defense mechanism - http://psychology.about.com/od/theor...ensemech_3.htm

Other groups, previous to the American People in 2013, could not accept the COLD, HARD TRUTH during their own times and many suffered horribly as a result, as shown in the following two examples:

Sometimes, as in this case it seems - THE TRUTH IS JUST TOO PAINFUL TO THE HUMAN PSYCHE TO ALLOW ITS HONEST CONSIDERATION!

Thus, for the LDS Kenyan document apparently, it's better for many people to just say to themselves - "Lucas' document is just a forgery" and quickly dismiss it as such - in an unconscious, self-protecting attempt to preserve some sense of logic and order, while the largely righteous U.S.A. they had traditionally experienced, gradually disintegrates into a totalitarian state!

This is probably one of the saddest examples in all recorded history, demonstrating the phenomenon of - 'Whistling Past the Graveyard!

"Whistling' or its equivalent, often works pretty well for imaginary threats. However, in this case the threat to the U.S.A. is very real.

In other words - Those age-old, radical-left 'zombies' have now metaphorically broken through the cemetery fence and are rapidly assembling in the woods along the sidewalk, boldly attacking, whoever, whatever and whenever they choose.

The LDS document, and all that it implies, must not be ignored by those in a position of authority, the MSM, or the American People!

Updated: 8/3/2015
    B. Steadman

The Mystery of the Kenyan Birth

PJ Media

Roger Simon
    5/18/2012

Excerpt:

Reading the extraordinary revelation about Barack Obama’s youthful literary career on Breitbart.com — that his agents published a promotional book in 1991 with a bio of Obama saying he was born in Kenya — set my old mystery writer mind ablaze.

How could that be? Why would they think such a thing?

There are only two forks in this road — either he was born in Kenya or he wasn’t.

I have never been a conspiracy theorist and will assume the latter, although I have to confess that for the first time, given this revelation, I have the tiniest soupçon of doubt.

Nevertheless, the more interesting, and actually frightening and depressing, conclusion is the former. So what if he was born in Kenya? At least we know why he lied about it. He wanted to be president.
    - (bold, underline and color emphasis added)

View the complete article at:

http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2012/...-kenyan-birth/

I think this article demonstrates a classic example of 'DENIAL'.

I consider Mr. Simon to be a very intelligent, logically thinking, talented journalist. I have enjoyed and learned much from reading his articles. However, in this case, the 'fear' and 'depression' generated by the thought of Obama ACTUALLY BEING BORN IN KENYA was enough to cause him to reach some very ILLOGICAL conclusions.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X