• Show
Clear All

• NACHUMLIST - Obama's 'Dead Pool': Deaths Connected to the Obama White House

NACHUMLIST

A Conservative News and Opinion Resource

Obama's 'Dead Pool'

Deaths connected to the Obama White House:

Excerpt:

Mama Lois” Anderson, 79, and her 52 year old daughter Zelda White: Two US women aid workers were shot dead in Nairobi in Kenya (2008) were the retired Presbyterian Church missionaries of Pennsylvania (USA), known to thousands of Africans. The suspected killers of the US women, who were travelling in a car with diplomatic license plates, allegedly shot dead by police later. They were well known for their work. There is speculation that they possibly had knowledge of the birth and care for Barack Obama in Kenya and were later murdered to cover the trail. When murdered, the Husband had his full wallet which the thieves/car jacker didn’t take, and there was never a connection made to the said attackers the police later shot dead, but blamed for the double homicide/car jacking. Their church was burned in 2008, possibly to destroy any possible birth records there. Then police chief Mohammed Hussein Ali was later removed from office by Obama supported Kenyan strongman Odinga. All possible witnesses ended up dead, all possible records of the care of infant Obama burned in the church fire, and the public official responsible out of office. - (bold and color emphasis added)

View the complete and extensive summary post at:

http://www.nachumlist.com/deadpool.htm
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-20-2013, 04:03 PM.
    B. Steadman

Bruce, I remember chatting (a lot of chatting) with a Freeper back in very early 2010 who was sending me information about the missionaries. I always wanted to look into this further but I was so consumed with the rest of my research that I just kept thinking that someone else would have to tackle (in a serious fashion) the mystery of the murdered missionaries.

I think now that I will dig out the data that was sent to me and try to compile it all and I will share it with you. I've had murdered missionaries mystery in the back of my mind for 3 years now and I'm glad that you made the post because now I think I should look at this again and give it the attention that it deserves.

Thanks Bruce!

Comment

The following is a reproduction of a post I made nearly one year ago on this Forum - http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...?p=458#post458

(20) 'SatinDoll' joined the Free Republic community in 2000 and she is an active and respected 'Freeper'. Her posts regarding Obama's birth in Kenya have included the following two particularly interesting entries.

To: SvenMagnussen

“Try being proactive and research this issue yourself without the drama.”

That’s avoidance of answering the request for a source by accusing me of being ‘dramatic’.

I’ve been researching Obama’s background since March, 2008. This was the normal pattern for me, researching the backgrounds of candidates, that I used every national election.

In researching Obama, it was a bizarre experience. Information was literally being scrubbed from archives as I went about looking for info. The final sources of information, the last to be scrubbed, was African news journals, and those overwhelmingly described Barak H. Obama, II, as born in Kenya.

The summer of 2008 I determined, to my satisfaction, that Obama wasn’t born in the U.S.

A year ago I was contacted by someone with information about a family of missionaries, two of whom had been assassinated in Kenya, because one of them had accompanied Stanley Ann Dunham and her newborn son from Kenya back to the U.S.A. in August, 1961.

I call that tragic, not dramatic.

And I have not ignored Barry Soetoro’s school record.

A private investigator, Neil Sankey, discovered Soetoro used a ‘SSN’ number beginning with a 999-xx-xxxx prefix while attending Occidental College. This isn’t a SSN but a tracking number used by the federal government to keep tabs on foreign students receiving education aid.

16 posted on Sunday, June 26, 2011 6:32:08 PM by SatinDoll (NO FOREIGN NATIONALS AS OUR PRESIDENT!)

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

(bold and underline emphasis added)

The post can be viewed at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...sts?page=16#16

To: eak3

Barak Obama was born in Mombassa, Kenya.

His mother was driven to a hospital there, from the airport in Nairobi, Kenya, by an American missionary. This missionary woman was assassinated in January of 2007, right in front of her husband

16 posted on Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:51:49 AM by SatinDoll (NO FOREIGN NATIONALS AS OUR PRESIDENT!)

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

(bold and underline emphasis added)

The post can be viewed at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...sts?page=16#16
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X