• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - Has Ulsterman been Expired? -- Lame Cherry

Has Ulsterman been Expired?

Lame Cherry

7/17/2012

Excerpt:

"We all know that Barack Hussein Obama had his Britishness Birtherness expired by his own lips, but what has happened to the stalwart D W Ulsterman in he has disappeared from posting since Friday last which means his keyboard has been silent.

This information comes to me from someone who drives by residences and notices such things. Things such as like Andrew Breitbart proclaimed he had new Obama information, that Ulsterman proclaimed before he disappeared, that he had new Insider Information.

Did Eric Holder drag DW out of his bed at 3 AM in his underwear, like Obama was threatening Farah and Corsi at World Net Daily to silence them?

Did the White House Insider die of natural causes like that Obama fund raiser in California from a narcotic bullet?

Did the Shalom Insider of Wall Street get the Obama machete as she was recovering from an illness and die of natural causes too.

Was DW Ulsterman lured out like Andrew Breitbart for a meeting, where he has been assassinated and is laying rotting in some corner of the world rendering out to .........a form of crude oil for the Obama motorcade.

These are nefarious times we exist in, in Gabrielle Giffords gunned down. Khadaffi gunned down. Sheik bin Laden's corpse gun downed. Did Ulsterman find it in J. Edgar Hoover nose drops, did he take a canoe trip and drown, did he take a ride in Dallas, did he visit a hotel in California, did he have the tail of his plane blown off, did he..........yes did he find his way to Fort Marcy Park?

Is Ulsterman running for his life, as my sources have not seen him around his abode. Just why is it no one has noticed or only this blog cared to inquire where is the Dangerous Weapon........

When will Ulsterman surface and how will he surface, tits up or with a harrowing tale of the death of the Insiders by natural machete causes.

Is Ulsterman expired or expired?"

View the complete post at:

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2012/...n-expired.html
    B. Steadman

“Food Poisoning”

The Ulsterman Report

Ulsterman
    7/18/2012

Excerpt:

"Received a personal call this morning from the Old Man (who is apparently following comments being left at theulstermanreport.com) demanding I give readers a quick update as speculation has been growing regarding my condition. Today was the first day in just over 48 hours I have been available to respond to any incoming messages.

I became very ill very fast a few nights back. Enough to require a visit to the Emergency Room that led to my quickly being sent down to Intensive. What I perceived as simple flu like symptoms was taken far more seriously by the ER staff due to my being quite dehydrated to the point my vitals were rather… “inconsistent”. Heart was hammering and I apparently suffered a brief seizure, which I later learned is somewhat common when severe dehydration sets in. The possible culprit for my condition was given as being most likely some particularly aggressive form of food poisoning – though the specific cause remains unknown."

View the complete post at:

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/0...ood-poisoning/
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X