Mike Zullo With Important Updates The Investigation Is Not Over! -- WOBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Zullo With Important Updates The Investigation Is Not Over! -- WOBC

Mike Zullo With Important Updates The Investigation Is Not Over!

Broadcast in Politics today at 8:00 pm (ET)

WOBC RADIO

Posted by Mike Volin
    1/4/2017

Call in to speak with the host

(347) 989-8853

Mike Zullo will be the guest. The investigation and proceedings are on going. Even after the last press conference conducted by Sheriff Joe Arpaio more EVIDENCE HAS BEEN UNCOVERED. After years of long hours, little sleep, and some just tough work it is beyond any resonable doubt that Obama's Birth Certificate is a forged counterfeit document.

Mike Zullo's dedication has brought him to this broadcast to keep you informed.

We will be taking a limited number of phone calls, call in early.

Date: Thursday January 5, 2017

Time: 8:00pm-10:00pm eastern

Call in to get on the air: 347-989-8853 (press 1 to signal our call screeners)

View the complete post, including links and comments, at:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/whereso...on-is-not-over
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-05-2017, 02:02 PM.
    B. Steadman

First - regarding the above referenced broadcast, let me unequivocably state that I think Mike Zullo and Mike Volin have both done EXCELLENT JOBS in their respective areas of the ongoing Obama fraud investigation. I sincerely thank them for their work.

I listened to the entire 2 hour broadcast.

The LAST QUESTION of the presentation concerned the 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate'. The caller asked Lieutenant Zullo for his opinion regarding the document.

Tragically, ZULLO allotted the AUTHENTIC LDS DOCUMENT just a brief, unsubstantiated, misleading statement. As I recall, he essentially conveyed that 'he didn't FEEL the document was authentic' and the 'whole story involving it was just too SIMPLE'. -- NO FACTS REGARDING THE DOCUMENT TO ALLOW A COUNTER ARGUMENT REGARDING IT'S AUTHENTICITY.

VOLIN did a little better than Zullo in that he at least did give one specific, though IRRELEVANT, objection. However, as I recall, he simply stated that Lucas Smith did not wish to provide proof (LEGAL EVIDENCE) to HIM that he ever traveled to Kenya. AGAIN - NO FACTS REGARDING THE DOCUMENT TO ALLOW A COUNTER ARGUMENT REGARDING IT'S AUTHENTICITY. If a skeptic is going to question the document's authenticity, then they are also likely to question the authenticity of the LDS Kenyan passport.

WHERE DOES THE SKEPTICISM STOP? Answer - Only after a thorough, PROFESSIONAL FORENSIC INVESTIGATION of the document, associated with a hearing in a competent, unbiased court of law or by a specifically designated Congressional Committee.

See -- Why hasn't Lucas released copies of documents showing he traveled to Kenya in 2009? at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...-Kenya-in-2009

It is universally accepted in the USA that most LEGAL EVIDENCE involving a crime investigation is withheld from the public prior to the official investigation and trial of the case.

After the American People are persuaded to accept the fact that Obama's Hawaiian Long Form Birth Certificate is a FORGERY, they will DEMAND to know where he was ACTUALLY BORN!

I can certainly understand people not 'believing' the document is authentic. (LUCAS' FEBRUARY 19, 2009 ACCOMPLISHMENT IN KENYA WAS PRETTY DAMN INCREDIBLE.) However, if the two highly respected and influential individuals, Zullo and Volin, couldn't take the time to seriously investigate the issue and make at least ONE INTELLIGENT STATEMENT regarding the 'LDS Obama Kenyan BC' matter before a national radio audience of probably thousands of listeners, they just should have issued a statement of 'NO COMMENT' or 'I DON'T KNOW' to the question regarding its authenticity.

See a copy of the CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate' at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/1...II,%20Copy.pdf

LDS: 'WELL DONE and THANKS'

ZULLO and VOLIN: 'SHAME' FOR YOUR MISLEADING STATEMENTS BEFORE A NATIONAL RADIO AUDIENCE REGARDING THE AUTHENTIC LDS DOCUMENT

Over 455,000 PEOPLE have already visited our main 'WasObamaBornInKenya.com' site, with links to the LDS Blog and Forum pages. If ZULLO and VOLIN haven't already availed themselves of this valuable, fully documented resource, I suggest they promptly do so.
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-30-2017, 02:41 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Obama Birth Certificate Investigator Expands on Government Data-Harvesting

“WHY BLOW UP OUR INVESTIGATION IN FEDERAL COURT?”

The Post & Email

by Sharon Rondeau
      1/6/2017

Excerpt:

(Jan. 6, 2017) — In a broadcast of the WOBC Radio show on Thursday night, Maricopa County Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo, who conducted the probe into Obama’s long-form birth certificate, shifted the conversation to reveal that he has viewed documentation showing that personal data of both public and private individuals was harvested by a government agency or agencies during the Obama years without a warrant.

At 1:28:04 in the show, Zullo responded to a question from Ed Sunderland about the work of Dennis Montgomery, who was paid as a confidential informant to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO), which was then headed by Sheriff Joseph M. Arpaio.

“There is information about the Montgomery investigation that I am not at liberty to discuss,” Zullo said, although he said that Montgomery’s work was “portrayed as if it were a joke” by the Arizona media.

When James Clapper announced his resignation in mid-November, Montgomery’s attorney, Larry Klayman, opined that Montgomery’s revealing to the FBI of alleged “massive illegal spying on hundreds of judges, including the chief justice of the United States Supreme Court, prominent businessmen and tens of thousands of others” in which he said Clapper was “involved.”

Montgomery is a former CIA and NSA contractor, having invented software programs which could breach computer systems, according to Zullo, and reportedly built a mega-computer called “The Hammer.”

Zullo said that the federal government made Montgomery into a “victim.”

He affirmed that Montgomery provided information about the Obama long-form birth certificate and that Montgomery possessed “millions” of records belonging to American citizens.

“I personally have seen information harvested that Mr. Montgomery said when he was working for federal authorities” belonging to members of Congress, Donald Trump, George Clooney, and even Zullo himself, Zullo said.

View the complete article, including image and links, at:

http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/01/...ta-harvesting/
      B. Steadman

Comment

Zullo: People in Washington “Friendly” to Exposing Obama Birth Certificate Forgery

“I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT”

The Post & Email

by Sharon Rondeau
        1/5/2017

Excerpt:

(Jan. 5, 2017) — At 9:55 p.m. EST, Cold Case Posse lead investigator and special guest on the WOBC Radio show told the audience that there are “people in Washington (DC)” who view the five-year investigation into the Obama birth certificate image favorably.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/01/...icate-forgery/
        B. Steadman

Comment

Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator Discusses Obama Birth Certificate Investigation on WOBC

“THIS IS FAR FROM OVER”

The Post & Email

by Sharon Rondeau
          1/5/2017

Excerpt:

(Jan. 5, 2017) — Live on Thursday evening, Maricopa County Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo told WOBC host Mike Volin that while the investigation into the birth certificate image posted at whitehouse.gov has been completed, there remains work to be done.

“This is far from over,” Zullo said at approximately 8:12 p.m. EST.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/01/...ation-on-wobc/
          B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
          X