Clear All

• ITB - A post-Melendres Zullo email surfaces -- Obama Conspiracy Theories

A post-Melendres Zullo email surfaces

Obama Conspiracy Theories

Dr. Conspiracy
    11/29/2016

WARNING: Site is not birther friendly

Excerpt:

This email surfaced in a post Melendres disclosure. It was supposedly received by Mike Zullo on March 3 of this year.

Honorable Commander Zullo;

I hope you are not offended as I present to you in this mail. I am Johnjohn Williams of the Nigerian Forensics Laboratory. We are famous in our region for our documents and our examiners, with customers such as the Nigerian Petroleum Export Company ( NPEC) to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We have been under the strict prohibition from our government to stay far from any Obama work because his birth certificate is a state secret, but our founder Abdalm Wismala is dying of the cancer and has not long to remain. He wants the truth to the world about Obama and his no good documents to repor, and he has nothing to lose.

For a small cost of $20000 USD we will report you with everything, seeing that the Obama birth certificate was put together from little pieces. We will tell you where they come from. We know all these things because our forensics are best in the world. It is urgent time to complete the work before honorable Wismala dies. The fee only covers the cost of our materials, and some fees we will have to pay to go under the nose of the government inspector. This email is in full confidence.

.................................................. ..............

View the complete article, including comments, at:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2016/...mail-surfaces/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X