Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pizzagate – Obama, Clinton, Weiner, Podestra – pedophilia child sex rings & blackmail

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizzagate – Obama, Clinton, Weiner, Podestra – pedophilia child sex rings & blackmail

Pizzagate – Obama Clinton Weiner Podesta and other email leaks – pedophilia child sex rings blackmail

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

by Lucas Daniel Smith
    11/29/2016

View the post at -- http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...mail/#comments
    B. Steadman

PizzaGate – Podesta Art – Inside the home of Tony Podesta

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

by Lucas Daniel Smith
    December 3rd, 2016

Read more at - http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...-tony-podesta/

Comment

Understanding Evil: From Globalism To Pizzagate

ZeroHedge

by Tyler Durden
      12/8/2016

Excerpts:

Submitted by Brandon Smith via Alt-Market.com,

I have spent the better part of the last 10 years working diligently to investigate and relate information on economics and geopolitical discourse for the liberty movement. However, long before I delved into these subjects my primary interests of study were the human mind and the human “soul” (yes, I’m using a spiritual term).

My fascination with economics and sociopolitical events has always been rooted in the human element. That is to say, while economics is often treated as a mathematical and statistical field, it is also driven by psychology. To know the behavior of man is to know the future of all his endeavors, good or evil.

Evil is what we are specifically here to discuss. I have touched on the issue in various articles in the past including Are Globalists Evil Or Just Misunderstood, but with extreme tensions taking shape this year in light of the U.S. election as well as the exploding online community investigation of “Pizzagate,” I am compelled to examine it once again.
      .................................................. ......

To see where this leads we must look at the behaviors of the elites themselves, which brings us to “Pizzagate.”

The exposure by Wikileaks during the election cycle of what appear to be coded emails sent between John Podesta and friends has created a burning undercurrent in the alternative media. The emails consistently use odd and out of context “pizza” references, and independent investigations have discovered a wide array connections between political elites like Hillary Clinton and John Podesta to James Alefantis, the owner of a pizza parlor in Washington D.C. called Comet Ping Pong. Alefantis, for reasons that make little sense to me, is listed as number 49 on GQ’s Most Powerful People In Washington list.

The assertion according to circumstantial evidence including the disturbing child and cannibalism artwork collections of the Podestas has been that Comet Ping Pong is somehow at the center of a child pedophilia network serving the politically connected. Both Comet Ping Pong and a pizza establishment two doors down called Besta Pizza use symbols in their logos and menus that are listed on the FBI’s unclassified documentation on pedophilia symbolism, which does not help matters.

Some of the best documentation of the Pizzagate scandal that I have seen so far has been done by David Seaman, a former mainstream journalist gone rogue. Here is his YouTube page.

I do recommend everyone at least look at the evidence he and others present. I went into the issue rather skeptical, but was surprised by the sheer amount of weirdness and evidence regarding Comet Pizza. There is a problem with Pizzagate that is difficult to overcome, however; namely the fact that to my knowledge no victims have come forward. This is not to say there has been no crime, but anyone hoping to convince the general public of wrong-doing in this kind of scenario is going to have a very hard time without a victim to reference.

The problem is doubly difficult now that an armed man was arrested on the premises of Comet Ping Pong while "researching" the claims of child trafficking. Undoubtedly, the mainstream media will declare the very investigation “dangerous conspiracy theory.” Whether this will persuade the public to ignore it, or compel them to look into it, remains to be seen.

I fully realize the amount of confusion surrounding Pizzagate and the assertions by some that it is a "pysop" designed to undermine the alternative media. This is a foolish notion, in my view. The mainstream media is dying, this is unavoidable. The alternative media is a network of sources based on the power of choice and cemented in the concept of investigative research. The reader participates in the alternative media by learning all available information and positions and deciding for himself what is the most valid conclusion, if there is any conclusion to be had. The mainstream media simply tells its readers what to think and feel based on cherry picked data.

The elites will never be able to deconstruct that kind of movement with something like a faked "pizzagate"; rather, they would be more inclined to try to co-opt and direct the alternative media as they do most institutions. And, if elitists are using Pizzagate as fodder to trick the alternative media into looking ridiculous, then why allow elitist run social media outlets like Facebook and Reddit to shut down discussion on the issue?

The reason I am more convinced than skeptical at this stage is because this has happened before; and in past scandals of pedophilia in Washington and other political hotbeds, some victims DID come forward.

I would first reference the events of the Franklin Scandal between 1988 and 1991. The Discovery Channel even produced a documentary on it complete with interviews of alleged child victims peddled to Washington elites for the purpose of favors and blackmail. Meant to air in 1994, the documentary was quashed before it was ever shown to the public. The only reason it can now be found is because an original copy was released without permission by parties unknown.

I would also reference the highly evidenced Westminster Pedophile Ring in the U.K., in which the U.K. government lost or destroyed at least 114 related files related to the investigation.

Finally, it is disconcerting to me that the criminal enterprises of former Bear Sterns financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his "Lolita Express" are mainstream knowledge, yet the public remains largely oblivious. Bill Clinton is shown on flight logs to have flown on Epstein's private jet at least a 26 times; the same jet that he used to procure child victims as young as 12 to entertain celebrities and billionaires on his 72 acre island called "Little Saint James". The fact that Donald Trump was also close friends with Epstein should raise some eyebrows - funny how the mainstream media attacked Trump on every cosmetic issue under the sun but for some reason backed away from pursuing the Epstein angle.

Where is the vast federal investigation into the people who frequented Epstein's wretched parties? There is none, and Epstein, though convicted of molesting a 14 year old girl and selling her into prostitution, was only slapped on the wrist with a 13 month sentence.

Accusations of pedophilia seem to follow the globalists and elitist politicians wherever they go. This does not surprise me. They often exhibit characteristics of narcissism and psychopathy, but their ideology of moral relativity is what would lead to such horrible crimes.

Evil often stems from people who are empty. When one abandons conscience, one also in many respects abandons empathy and love. Without these elements of our psyche there is no happiness. Without them, there is nothing left but desire and gluttony.

Narcissists in particular are prone to use other people as forms of entertainment and fulfillment without concern for their humanity. They can be vicious in nature, and when taken to the level of psychopathy, they are prone to target and abuse the most helpless of victims in order to generate a feeling of personal power.

Add in sexual addiction and aggression and narcissists become predatory in the extreme. Nothing ever truly satisfies them. When they grow tired of the normal, they quickly turn to the abnormal and eventually the criminal. I would say that pedophilia is a natural progression of the elitist mindset; for children are the easiest and most innocent victim source, not to mention the most aberrant and forbidden, and thus the most desirable for a psychopathic deviant embracing evil impulses.

Beyond this is the even more disturbing prospect of cultism. It is not that the globalists are simply evil as individuals; if that were the case then they would present far less of a threat. The greater terror is that they are also organized. When one confronts the problem of evil head on, one quickly realizes that evil is within us all. There will always be an internal battle in every individual. Organized evil, though, is in fact the ultimate danger, and it is organized evil that must be eradicated.

For organized evil to be defeated, there must be organized good. I believe the liberty movement in particular is that good; existing in early stages, not yet complete, but good none the less. Our championing of the non-aggression principle and individual liberty is conducive to respect for privacy, property and life. Conscience is a core tenet of the liberty ideal, and the exact counter to organized elitism based on moral relativity.

Recognize and take solace that though we live in dark times, and evil men roam free, we are also here. We are the proper response to evil, and we have been placed here at this time for a reason. Call it fate, call it destiny, call it coincidence, call it god, call it whatever you want, but the answer to evil is us.

View the complete article, including links, at:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...lism-pizzagate
      B. Steadman

Comment

EDITORIAL

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

I consider the majority of the ELITE controlling the American MSM that are now choosing to either IGNORE or RIDICULE the PIZZAGATE SCANDAL to basically be POWER-ADDICTED 'PSEUDO-PEDOS'

I suggest you view the following excerpt and the full below-linked post and decide for yourself if these POWER-ADDICTED MSM-CONTROLING ELITE INDIVIDUALS are really that different in temperament from the disgusting and universally despised pedophiles.

This specific group of MSM ELITE consider ordinary American citizens to be well beneath them in intelligence and therefore deserving of MENTAL ABUSE, which they inflict daily with their LIES and SELECTIVE, SLANTED REPORTING.

That is, at least in their minds -- WE ARE ONLY NAIVE CHILDREN.

Excerpt from the post: Personal Lessons: The Role of Love In Facing Childhood Sexual Abuse. {Adult} --
        http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...4636#post14636

Power can be a powerful addiction.

Many of the world leaders, the famous, gurus and most successful businesspeople have this addiction to power…in common with sex offenders and killers.

Power addicts are attached to positive projections. Admirers, followers, lovers, fans and in the case of pedophiles, the child victims, are parental substitutes, unwittingly providing the necessary fuel for this addiction.

By being thought of as powerful, different, special, more attractive, bigger or better, power addicts adopt those projections and use them as nurturing substance, feeding the damaged infant inside, which can be experienced as emptiness or a sort of black hole if the person has no connection to that inner part.

The power game lies in keeping one’s own negative thoughts secret while warding off negative projections and using positive ones to maximum advantage, so obtaining the feeling of innocence through calculating and exploitative means.

As with any addiction, when the disease advances, those secret thoughts of feeling like a fake or feeling worthless become hidden to the addict himself, who at that point actually believes that he is the sum total of those projected qualities, and loses touch with his innate ability to tell right from wrong.

Without emotional connection to the self, it can feel as though nothing were real, as if everything were a game to be won at all cost to prove one’s self-worth. When the world is a playground and people are pawns, the ego acts like a god. The charm of certain psychopaths or of very successful people lies in their otherworldly confidence.

Since the world loves power, no temptation is greater. An alcoholic can get support from others who understand exactly how he feels and why it is so important not to have that one drink.

Power addicts have no support groups; there is little awareness of this addiction. Recovery can only begin once the addict acknowledges he is powerless (over his addiction)—and this happens to be the greatest fear of this particular group.

by: Anneke Lucas
        B. Steadman

Comment

PIZZAGATE
          "Oh! What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" - Sir Walter Scott

Interesting and Likely Important CONNECTIONS: 'Comet Ping Pong' in Washington DC, James Alefantis, David Brock, John Podesta, Tony Podesta, Podesta-Cousin Patti Paule-Carres, Virginia-Based 'Gusifer' Business Complex Including a Private International Adoption Service (Paule-Carres), 'Paule Carré Art Gallery' (Paule-Carres) in Amsterdam, 'Transformer Art Gallery' (Alefantis) in Washington DC, Sotheby's Elite VIP Card, Pegasus in Washington DC, 'PizzaBrains' in Philadelphia PA

Note: For more information on any of the above listed references, you can conveniently search for them on:

This 'InspectorSmith' Forum

VOAT at: https://voat.co/

Startpage or Google

Updated: 1/15/2017
          B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
          X