Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the end, double-dealing Obama outed himself -- Canada Free Press, Judi McLeod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the end, double-dealing Obama outed himself -- Canada Free Press, Judi McLeod

In the end, double-dealing Obama outed himself

Obama cannot see that he can’t be president just by pretending that he still is one

Canada Free Press

by Judi McLeod
    11/21/2016

Excerpts:

More commanding on the stage than any Broadway Hamilton actor, Barry Soetoro Obama’s Third and Final Act is mesmerizing to behold, its curtain calls ongoing right up to Inauguration Day, 2017.

That’s because in Act III, Obama, an Artful Dodger-like mysterious moving target for eight long years, is FINALLY outing himself.

Thanks to the election of Donald J. Trump, there are no longer any secrets about who Obama really is and from whence he came.

Now that a nation elected him, Obama will decide whether Trump will be allowed to govern like he and all other presidents were allowed. Private Citizen Community Organizer Barack Obama will, according to him, be running the new administration from a residence within walking distance of the White House.

Obama failed to get a third term in office through the election of disastrous former Secretary of State sidekick Hilary Clinton—but he’s taking that third term anyway.

It was only on 11 days ago, that Obama piously proclaimed at a transition meeting with Trump: “I want to emphasize to you, Mr. President-elect, that we now are going to want to do everything we can to help you succeed because if you succeed, then the country succeeds.”

Then in his final press conference in Peru, he advised the world to “take a wait and see approach” for what a Trump presidency may mean, policy wise, adding that he would weigh in if the “ideals” of the country are called into question.

“President Barack Obama in his final press conference abroad advised the world to “take a wait and see approach” for what a Donald Trump presidency may mean in terms of policy, but added that he would weigh in if the “ideals” of the country are called into question. (CNN, Nov. 20, 2016)
    “Obama, while speaking in Lima, Peru on the final day of his last trip abroad, spent the majority of his trip answering questions on what a Trump presidency will mean for international allies—including America’s influence globally.

“Obama—concluding the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Lima—acknowledged that he wouldn’t hesitate to play critic in a Trump presidency if “necessary.”

“I want to be respectful of the office and give the President-elect an opportunity to put forward his platform and his arguments without somebody popping off in every instance,” Obama said.

“If there’s specifics that have less to do with some proposal or battle but goes to the core questions about our values and our ideals, and if I think that it’s necessary or helpful for me to defend those ideal then I’ll examine it when it comes.”

“The President also reiterated that while he “can’t guarantee” that Trump won’t pursue some of the positions he’s taken on the campaign trail, the President said reality would “force” Trump to “adjust” how he approaches those issues in office.”

“As an American citizen who cares deeply about our country, if there are issues that have less to do with the specifics of some legislative proposal but go to core questions about our values and our ideals, and if I think that it is necessary or helpful for me to defend those ideals, I’ll examine it when it comes.”

Obama went from Trump transition enabler to cut-throat within 10 days of his transition talk

In the blink of an eye, Obama went from Trump transition enabler to cut-throat within 10 days of his transition talk, and in his arrogance, now counts on the world to help him undermine the new president elect.

Both in and out of office, Obama gives new meaning to the age old expression, “He took our money and ran”. In full concept, Obama took our money and ran away with our sovereignty.

Obama assumes that a listening world abroad approves of a grifter whose many trips to foreign lands are borne by the American taxpayer. How many thought while listening to the doublespeak of a double dealer may be giving ideas for potential double-cross to the leaders of Greece, Germany and Peru?

It goes without saying that leaders who loathe their own countries can hardly be trusted by the citizens of others.
    .................................................. .........

When all the layers of the onion have been peeled back, when the propaganda and hype are moved aside, Barack Obama is nobody all that important, but just another community organizer and one who will have to start over again at that.

View the complete article, including image and link, at:

http://canadafreepress.com/article/i...-outed-himself
    B. Steadman
Working...
X