Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody Cares about the Birther Issue -- Canada Free Press, Doug Hagmann

Nobody Cares about the Birther Issue

It’s much bigger. It’s about adhering to the Constitution and about allegiance to our nation and its citizens.

Canada Free Press

by Doug Hagmann
    9/27/2016

Excerpt:

“No one cares about the birther issue.” That’s what I am being told by nearly everyone I know, regardless of their political preference. What I hear, however, is no one cares about the U.S. Constitution, or about the rule of law. Seemingly, even fewer understand it. Fewer still are those who truly understand what’s at stake.

Eligibility requirements to hold the office of President of the United States are defined by the Constitution. The “natural born citizen” requirement was written in to the U.S. Constitution to protect our nation from foreign influence. It was written to protect our nation from being hijacked from within.

That seems like a pretty important legal requirement to me, considering that today, we’ve found ourselves in an epic battle between national and global (or arguably foreign) interests.

Isn’t this precisely what the 2016 election represents?

The “birther” issue is not just about where a person was born, although that’s what nearly everyone with an opinion and a microphone or a keyboard want you to believe. It’s much bigger. It’s about adhering to the Constitution and about allegiance to our nation and its citizens. It’s about making sure that the person holding the most powerful office in our nation has our best interests at heart.

Hardly anyone cares about the birther issue because they don’t understand it. They’ve been deceived by the intellectually dishonest or the intellectually deficient. The former consists of those whose agenda is to fold our nation into a system of global governance. The latter includes those who have fallen victim to the lies and deception of the former. Both have reduced a critically important issue to ridiculously misleading sound bites eagerly embraced by a tired public.

.................................................. ...................

View the complete article, including image, at:

http://canadafreepress.com/article/n...-birther-issue
    B. Steadman
Working...
X