No announcement yet.

Malik Obama says president Obama is a hypocrite! Why I endorsed Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik Obama says president Obama is a hypocrite! Why I endorsed Donald Trump

Malik Obama says president Obama is a hypocrite! Why I endorsed Donald Trump

Malik Obama who is the half brother to US president Obama thinks the president is a hypocrite.

African Press International

by Nelcon Odhiambo
    7/25/2016

Excerpt:

US President Barack Obama’s half-brother Malik says he endorsed the election of Republican Party candidate Donald Trump because he is a “down-to-earth” person.

An excited Mr Trump on Monday tweeted that Mr Malik will vote for him.

“Wow, President Obama’s brother Malik just announced that he is voting for me,” tweeted the flamboyant billionaire, who will fight it out with Democratic Party candidate Hillary Clinton for the White House.

On Sunday, Mr Malik described Mr Trump as a visionary leader who will help transform the US economy.

“Donald is a down-to-earth kind of person, he also approaches issues directly and does not mince his words and being a candidate of the Republican Party I support his candidature,” said Mr Malik in a phone interview with the Nation.

OBAMA’S AUNT

Mr Malik said he supports the Republican Party because it had stopped the deportation of his aunt Zeituni Onyango.

Ms Onyango was the half-sister of Mr Obama’s father.

According to Mr Malik, then US President George Bush came up with policies that accommodated Ms Onyango, who was given asylum.

Ms Onyango went to the US in 2000 and sought political asylum in 2002. Her asylum application was rejected in 2004, and she was ordered to leave the US.

She, however, refused to leave and sought American citizenship. However, a court granted her asylum in 2010.

Ms Onyango died in April 2014 and her body was flown to Kisumu for burial.

.................................................. ......

View the complete post at:

https://africanpress.wordpress.com/2...-donald-trump/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X