Clear All

• Shocker! Obama still 'Kenyan-born' in 2007 -- WND, Drew Zahn

Shocker! Obama still 'Kenyan-born' in 2007

Literary references show description in promotion of 'Dreams' book

WND

by Drew Zahn
    5/18/2012

Excerpt:

While some quickly dismissed as an anomaly yesterday’s explosive revelation that Barack Obama’s former literary agency billed him as “born in Kenya” back in 1991 in connection with a book he never wrote, WND has discovered much later published references – some dated as recently as 2007 – used to promote his highly touted book “Dreams from My Father.”

As WND reported, Breitbart News originally found a brochure from two decades ago in which literary agency Acton & Dystel promoted Obama as the author of the never-produced “Journeys in Black and White” by declaring Obama was “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”Twelve years later, however, the Dystel of Acton & Dystel was busy promoting Obama’s new book, “Dreams from My Father,” and still touting the author as “born in Kenya.”

Through the Internet archive Wayback Machine, WND found an August 2003 listing of Dystel & Goderich’s author bios, including the following: “Barack Obama was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii and Chicago. His first book is ‘Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.”

.................................................. ..

View the complete article, including links and images, at:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/shocker-o...-born-in-2003/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X