Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik Obama's million dollar manuscript -- WND, Jack Cashill

MALIK OBAMA'S MILLION DOLLAR MANUSCRIPT

Exclusive: Jack Cashill examines pages of 'Dreams' book BHO's half-brother supplied

WND

by Jack Cashill
    5/20/2015

Excerpt:

Future historians, should they ever interest themselves in the truth of the Obama ascendancy, will owe a major debt to documentarian Joel Gilbert.

Where others ruminate, Gilbert digs. He has struck a highly useful vein of late in developing a relationship with Barack Obama’s older half brother, Malik Obama, whom he recently interviewed on camera via Skype.

WND’s Jerome Corsi summarized that interview in a two-part series that focused on Malik’s well-grounded accusation that Barack exploited the African Obamas and then betrayed them.

But there is more. Before Barack outgrew his relatives, he asked Malik to fact-check the nearly finished manuscript for his 1995 memoir, ultimately titled “Dreams from My Father.” Malik kept the manuscript.

At Gilbert’s request, Malik sent him copies of some 22 pages Barack had marked up in his own familiar scrawl. Although the book had already been heavily doctored, Obama’s literal handiwork here provides further proof that he had major help with this project.

This is a problem for the Obama legacy. Obama’s claim to genius rests on his unique authorship of “Dreams,” a claim he himself has made.

I’ve written two books,” Obama told a crowd of teachers in Virginia in July of 2008. The crowd applauded. “I actually wrote them myself,” he added with a wink and a nod, and now the teachers exploded in laughter. They got the joke: Republicans were too stupid to write their books.

More problematic still, Malik’s manuscript further strengthens the thesis I introduced on these pages in September 2008 that Obama turned to terrorist emeritus Bill Ayers for editorial assistance.

.................................................. .....

View the complete article, including links, at:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/malik-oba...ar-manuscript/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 07-11-2016, 07:46 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X