Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Stephanopoulos Brings Up Obama Forged Birth Certificate During Trump Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Stephanopoulos Brings Up Obama Forged Birth Certificate During Trump Interview

Video: Stephanopoulos Brings Up Obama Forged Birth Certificate During Trump Interview About Tax Returns

Birther Report

5/13/2016

Excerpt:

Donald Trump slammed ABC News journOlist and former Clinton hack/donor George Stephanopoulos over the release of his tax returns. Stephanopoulos noted Obama released his birth certificate and Clinton released her emails.

Stephanopoulos failed to mention the obvious. Clinton's missing emails and Obama's forged electronic document.

Stephanopoulos: "You know, we’ve talked about this several times over the last several years. I first asked you about this in 2011 and you said you would release your tax returns then—you were thinking of running for President—when President Obama releases his birth certificate. He did... Then you said you would release your tax returns when Secretary Clinton releases her emails. She has turned over all the emails in her possession."

Trump: "She didn’t turn over all. There’s plenty missing. I read yesterday where there are a lot of emails missing. I know she’s a good friend of yours, and I know you worked for them and you didn’t reveal it, but, you know, she did not turn over her emails. There are a lot of emails missing..."

VIDEO ...:
    ( Video via Washington Free Beacon )

Youtuber Vincent commented: Obama never released his birth certificate. He released a PDF of a forged, manufactured image, bearing the typefaces of about six different typewriters. What Obama released was not an image of a piece of paper that was ever inserted into a typewriter. Hillary released a portion of her emails. And she released them ON PAPER--making it extremely difficult to SEARCH them.

RELATED:

- Daily Mail -

View the complete Birther Report presentation, including comments, at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/05...-up-obama.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X