Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attorney Ann Coulter Smacks Canadian-Born Ted Cruz Over Article II Ineligibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attorney Ann Coulter Smacks Canadian-Born Ted Cruz Over Article II Ineligibility

Epic Message: Attorney Ann Coulter Smacks Canadian-Born Ted Cruz Over Article II Ineligibility

Birther Report

5/4/2016

Excerpt:

Attorney Ann Coulter has an epic message for the '#NeverTrump' crowd. Move out of DC!

Excerpts via The Hollywood Reporter:

[...]

If you weren’t supporting Trump, who was your second choice?

Ted Cruz, until I realized he was born in Canada and couldn’t be president. Other than that, I hated them all and was going to take a year off of politics. I’ve always wanted to learn French, so I thought I might spend the year in France. Given the refugee crisis, Trump may have saved my life.

What’s the top thing you like about Trump?

In this order: Immigration, immigration, immigration, flagrantly violates all the rules of political correctness, immigration, no more pointless wars, will bring back manufacturing, immigration and immigration.

And the top thing you dislike?

The gold fixtures.

Some folks read a tweet of yours or heard something you said and got the idea you were cooling on Trump.

To quote Trump, they’re even bigger liars than the media. I’m Trump’s biggest fan but that doesn’t involve blind devotion to every little thing he says or does. It was just a little constructive criticism, delivered with affection on a podcast with a fellow Trumpster, who thought Trump’s retweet of an unflattering photo of Heidi Cruz — my complaint — was awesome.

What’s your message to Hollywood liberals who are ecstatic this morning thinking Trump will be easy to beat?

You cannot possibly relish the prospect of having to listen to Hillary Clinton’s squawk for the next four years. Join the Trump Train!

What’s your message to Cruz supporters, Glenn Beck, for example, who are depressed that Trump is the presumptive nominee?

I think the average Cruz supporter — not the nuts online or on radio — should be very happy with Trump. Those two had the closest positions on the issues. Unfortunately, Cruz was born in Canada and has a nails-on-a-blackboard speaking style.

Can you explain succinctly why you believe Trump is a conservative?

He loves America and will protect the people who live here first, last and always.

What’s your message to the 'never-Trumpers' — those conservatives who swear they will never vote for Trump? [...] Continued @ The Hollywood Reporter.
    - http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...rumpers-890654

View the complete Birther Report presentation, including comments, at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/05...n-coulter.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 05-05-2016, 04:50 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X