Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARCHIVE - Obama WAS Born in Kenya (B. Steadman)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARCHIVE - Obama WAS Born in Kenya (B. Steadman)

OBAMA - The Marxist 'Manchurian' Muslim from Mombasa

The following items help show that Barack Hussein Obama II was indeed born in KENYA, and NOT in Hawaii as he claims. This fact was proven by Lucas Daniel Smith when he obtained on February 19, 2009, a certified copy of Obama's August 4, 1961 birth certificate directly from the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya!

Updated: 12/26/2011

(1) "OBAMA IS A KENYA-BORN MUSLIM: PAT BOONE"

9/17/11 article, International Business Times

"In an appearance at a Republican convention in Los Angeles, Boone, a member of the Beverly Hills Tea Party, told reporters: "I was in Kenya a year and a half ago and everybody said, 'You know, he [Obama] was born here."...He added: "Why else would he be hiding all his records? He is spending millions of dollars so we do not have his records."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2155...rther-gays.htm

(2) KENYA PARLIAMENT (NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, JAMES ORENGO) ADMITS THAT PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA BORN IN KENYA

The Official Report of the Kenya Parliament for March 25, 2010 contains the following statement on page 31 by James Orengo, Minister of Lands for the Coalition Government.

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America?"

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29750733/M...-born-in-Kenya

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...-james-orengo/

(3) KENYAN AMBASSADOR ADMITS OBAMA BORN IN KENYA

YouTube Video:

"The Mike In The Morning show on WRIF radio, in Detroit, Michigan, called the Kenyan Embassy, and spoke to the Kenyan Ambassador to the United States, Peter Ogego, who admitted that it is a well known fact that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, and plans are underway to build a memorial at the site of his birth."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14

(4) KENYAN IMAM CONFIRMS OBAMA'S BIRTHPLACE AS MOMBASA.

Posted 11/9/2008 by 'africanpress' on African Press International.

"The Imam who came forward to assist in the search of Barack Obama's identity left Kenya secretly last night, and will arrive in the UK this morning. ... The man will join relatives in the UK because his life will be in danger if he were to return to Kenya after removing the documents from the Mosque's archives and taking them out of the country. The man has been informed about the on-going case filed in the US Supreme Court by attorney Philip Berg challenging Barack Obama's citizenship. ... When the man heard that Jerome Corsi was in Kenya a few months ago, he took a decision to try and meet him, but had to travel back to Mombasa from Nairobi on hearing that Corsi had been bundled and taken to the airport on deportation orders.... The Imam is the grandson of the late Imam who blessed Barack Obama when he was born in Mombasa on the 4th of august 1961."

(5) MANY ORDINARY CITIZENS OF KENYA KNOW THAT OBAMA WAS BORN THERE

"Received by American Grand Jury today (6/4/2010) by email:"

"Hello Bob,
    We had a new waiter at our usual Olive Garden (Avon, Indiana) this afternoon. Noting the accent, my German friend asked him where he was from. He answered "Kenya", and she asked him jokingly if he knew Obama. He said that actually Obama belongs to his Luo tribe (as did Obama's father) - a tribe of fishermen. I said "Obama was born there, wasn't he ...", and he replied (slightly shaking his head almost as if he was embarrassed) saying: "Yes, of course he was - everyone there knows that. ..."
    "Julie Croteau"

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.co...ury-today.html

(6) Al Landry, Investigative Reporter and Witness on Day 4 (5/17/2010) at the C.I.A. Columbia Obama Trial in New York City, conducted by Pastor James David Manning, states that he read the Public Service registry in Pakistan and on that registry it stated 44th President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama and in parenthesis it said (Kenyan Born)

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_28898.php

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58039384/3...cript-of-Day-4

(7) OBAMA SAYS IN HIS BOOK, "DREAMS FROM MY FATHER", THAT HIS MOTHER TALKED ABOUT RETURNING TO KENYA.

"In Obama's biographical book "Dreams from My Father", on page 126, Obama tells the account of Obama's mom telling him that some day it was intended that all three of them were to "return to Kenya", i.e., his father, mother, and Obama. THEREFORE TO RETURN SOMEWHERE YOU MUST HAVE BEEN THERE FIRST. (caps emphasis added). Thus all three of them were there before, i.e., when Obama was born." Birther Report article, 5/9/2010

Page 126"- "Her chin had begun to tremble, and she bit down on her lip, steadying herself. She said, "Your father wrote back, saying he was going ahead with it (the marriage to Obama's mother, Ann Dunham). Then you were born, and we agreed that the three of us would return to Kenya after he finished his studies."

(8) NPR ARCHIVE DESCRIBES OBAMA AS KENYAN BORN

Bob Unruh posted a 4/8/10 article titled, "NPR archive describes Obama as 'Kenyan-born' on World Net Daily. (Shortly after the WND report was posted, NPR changed its web page to delete the reference to "Kenyan-born" Sen. Obama.)

The broadcast description was titled, "Trial and Triumph: Stories Out of Africa" and was posted on October 9, 2008.

"NPR's promotion for the story included a brief description of West African correspondent Ofeibea Quist-Arcton, who "describes the stories that have been exciting, including the U.S. presidential race of Kenyan-born Sen. Barack Obama."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=138293
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-02-2012, 12:38 PM.
    B. Steadman

ARCHIVE CONTINUED - Obama WAS Born in Kenya (B. Steadman)

(9) From Mario Apuzzo's Website -

--- (23)"An Investigator working for Philip Berg, Esq. learned the following which is contained in the investigator's affidavit dated October 30, 2008, that was filed with a Federal District Court in the case of Berg v. Obama, 08-cv-04083: Obama's step-grandmother, Sarah Obama, told Bishop McRae, who was in the United States, during a telephonic interview on October 12, 2008, while she was in her home located in Alego-Kogello, Kenya, that was full of security police and people and family who were celebrating then-Senator Obama's success story, that she witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya, not the United States (the English and Swahili conversation is recorded and available for listening). She was adamant about this fact not once but twice. The conversation which was placed on speaker phone was translated into English by "Kweli Shuhubia" and one of the grandmother's grandsons who were present with the grandmother in the house."

http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2009/12/wh...nt-obamas.html

(10) From Mario Apuzzo's Website -

--- (24)"The investigator then personally went to the hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. He spoke with the Provincial Civil Registrar and he learned that there were records of Ann Dunham giving birth to "Barack Hussein Obama, III" in Mombassa, Kenya on August 4, 1961. The investigator then "spoke directly with an Official, the Principal Registrar, who openly confirmed the birthing records of Senator Barack H. Obama, Jr. and his mother were present, however, the file on Barack H. Obama, Jr. was classified and profiled. The Official explained Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. [sic] birth in Kenya is top secret. [H]e was further instructed to go to the Attorney General's Office and to the Minister in Charge of Immigration if [he] wanted further information.""

http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2009/12/wh...nt-obamas.html

(11) "CLOAK EXCLUSIVE! Filed 8/28/05, BRITISH SPY FINGERED:ACCUSATIONS CONFIRMED! BY SHERMAN SKOLNICK"

"CLOAK Co-host Sherman Skolnick prior to the 2004 Election fingered Barack Obama running in Illinois for the U.S. Senate as a British Intel agent born in Kenya. Skolnick, as a co-spy watcher unmasked Obama on his regular CLOAK program, Shop Talk From Plot H.Q."

"Today Russian President V. Putin ordered U.S. Senator Barack Obama who is also tight with MOSSAD, to be held in custody under suspicion of being a British operative illegally spying in Russia at off-limits secret facilities."

(12) GOP DIRTY TRICKS OPERATIVES FOUND A KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR OBAMA IN EARLY 2008

"On February 25, 2008, GOP dirty tricks operatives dispatched to Kenya to dig up any useful "dirt" on Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama, Jr., and his late Kenyan father Barack Obama, Sr., believe they have found a "smoking gun" In this case, it is a birth certificate from the Kenyan city of Mombasa registering the birth of Barack Obama, Jr., on August 4, 1961..."

The above quote is from an article titled, "GOP Dirty Tricks Machine Readies a Charge that Obama is not Eligible to be President", by Wayne Madsen, 6/9/08 in the Wayne Madsen Report.

http://www.allensworth.com/bo/Doc13-05.pdf

(13) BILL AYRES' MOTHER SAID THAT OBAMA WAS FROM KENYA. -

Stephen Diamond, in an 9/25/09 article titled, "Barack Obama's Visit to the Other Ayers House", posted on 'King Harvest' stated the following -

"... according to Allen Hulton, the letter carrier who delivered mail to the Ayers' Glen Ellyn home at that time. "Mrs. Ayers told me that her family had been helping out a brilliant young black man," Hulton said and whom he believes she said was from Kenya."
    http://02ce1ab.netsolhost.com/KingHarvest/?p=1245

(14) The "Blaine Application for Certificate of Live Birth"

http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/10/...aine-document/

Notation added 6/4/2012: The Blaine Application for Certificate of Live Birth has been judged to be a forgery. The reference has been retained here to serve as a record.

(15) An article appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser 12/22/08 titled, "Twin sisters, Obama on parallel paths for years".

"Retracing the steps of history, Eleanor Nordyke now realizes that she was in labor with twin daughters while Barack Obama, now the president-elect, was being born at what is now Kapi-'olani Medical Center for Women & Children."

"Nordyke said SHE DID NOT KNOW OBAMAS MOTHER, ANN DUNHAM, WHILE THEY WERE IN LABOR TOGETHER ON AUGUST 4, 1961..." (caps emphasis added)

Back in the early 60s, birth mothers typically spent 4 or 5 days in the hospital. I think it is highly likely that Nordyke and Obamas mother would have become acquainted if, in fact, Obamas mother was actually there at the same time! But, of course, she wasnt there. She was giving birth to Barack at the CPGH in Mombasa, Kenya at that time.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...812220320.html

(16) John Charlton published the following statement 10/16/09 on "The Post & Email" website. The statement was included in an article titled, "AP Declared Obama Kenyan-Born".

"4. It is known from a classmate of Obama at Harvard University, that while at Harvard, Obama at least on one occasion admitted that he was born in Kenya. (This friend went on record on a call in radio program in Idaho in early July, 2009)"

http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/10/...a-kenyan-born/

(17) KENYAN BORN OBAMA ALL SET FOR US SENATE

From an AP article in the June 27, 2004 issue of the "East African Standard" newspaper -

"Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations."

http://web.archive.org/web/200406271...ws26060403.htm
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-02-2012, 01:31 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

(18) Posted on the Free Republic website in November 2009 by 'RaceBannon', a retired Marine and long-time, highly respected Freeper.

Barack Obama Sighting, Hawaii 1980
      Gathering of Eagles ^ | Nov 17, 2009 | GOE NY

Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 10:43:24 PM by syc1959

"A friend of mine sent me this story of his time in the Marine Corps. Read through to the end, it’s a shocker.

What strikes me most is what he said as to where he grew up: Indonesia. He told me he wanted to be President of the US someday. I remember lightly smiling and commenting that maybe by the time he gets to be 40 or so, America will be ready for a Black man to be President and I wished him luck. We spoke of the racial tensions I saw at home while growing up and I asked him if he ever saw that overseas or since he returned back to Hawaii. I don’t remember his answer, but we spoke more of his time overseas and his thoughts on life and philosophy of government. He made some strange comments to me, it was obvious he never set foot for any time in the continental United States and I told him he better realize that he is making judgments about the United States when he himself never actually lived there. I told him, “Hawaii aint the United States!”

He also told me something that I never forgot, for it caused me to do some other things in an effort to be nice to him and possibly a favor. We spoke of where I had been and the world as I saw it. I told him I had been to Africa , Mombassa specifically, and he said to me abruptly, “I was born there”. I told him he is not eligible to be president if that was true, but I remembered he said his mom was an American, so, maybe it was okay."

COMMENT #15 in the FR Thread
      To: syc1959

Faith and begorra!! Methinks the wee little people are havin’ a bit o’ sport wi’ us!!

If this is true, whay has it taken so long for this person to come forward with this cock and bull story????

15 posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 11:33:32 PM by DustyMoment (FloriDUH - proud inventors of pregnant/hanging chads and judicide!!)

COMMENT #17 in the FR Thread
      To: DustyMoment; Yehuda

Because the guy telling the story only wrote it down because he is going to college for vocational rehab due to a spinal injury and had to take a lit and comp course for his new degree, his instructor is a conservative and he told her the story, and she wanted him to write it as a short story.

17 posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 11:49:03 PM by RaceBannon (OBAMA'S HEALTH CARE IS SHOVEL READY...FOR SENIORS!!:: NObama. Not my president.)"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2397370/posts

The following is an excerpt from the original article referenced in the Free Republic thread:

"But the next man I want to speak of is the most important of all. And I want to express here, what I am about to tell you, I believe with all sincerity and truthfulness. I am making nothing up here, except maybe a few words to keep a written dialog in readable form, but I believe I met Barak Obama in Hawaii in 1980 in Honolulu .

It was after we had come home from that float. The rescue attempt had happened in Iran. My squadron was flying search and rescue the day the aircraft left the USS Nimitz on the afternoon of April 24, 1980, in the Arabian Sea. After the mission was aborted and the crash happened, our ship had set sail to Mombassa for liberty.

The ship spent 4 days in Mombassa, but due to some Marines stealing a radio, I was a brig guard for the month and only had 2 days ashore. I made time to go on a short safari in the Tsavo East National park, seeing elephants and hippos in the wild, some gazelles, water buffalo, some large birds and one particular lizard the size of a German Shepard that I held up for everyone to take pictures of while it lazed about in the daytime sun. Why it didn’t bite me, I can only thank God.

While back in Hawaii by late June of 1980, we went back to Honolulu for liberty. I don’t remember the exact address, or the exact business, but one August night, early August 1980, I stopped at a small shop that was either on Kalakaua Blvd or the street just north of it, one block north. I struck up a conversation with a young man, Mulatto, about 18, all teeth, smiling, skinny, short hair that I remember, at least short for the year we lived in.

He told me he lived in Hawaii. Not too many black Americans lived in Hawaii at all, now or then, so he being there was an oddity. I asked if he was in the service and he said no. I told him that I was a Marine and had recently gotten back from float. We spoke of world travel at this time and I told him the places we went to.

What strikes me most is what he said as to where he grew up: Indonesia. He told me he wanted to be President of the US someday. I remember lightly smiling and commenting that maybe by the time he gets to be 40 or so, America will be ready for a Black man to be President and I wished him luck. We spoke of the racial tensions I saw at home while growing up and I asked him if he ever saw that overseas or since he returned back to Hawaii. I don’t remember his answer, but we spoke more of his time overseas and his thoughts on life and philosophy of government. He made some strange comments to me, it was obvious he never set foot for any time in the continental United States and I told him he better realize that he is making judgments about the United States when he himself never actually lived there. I told him, “Hawaii aint the United States!”

He also told me something that I never forgot, for it caused me to do some other things in an effort to be nice to him and possibly a favor. We spoke of where I had been and the world as I saw it. I told him I had been to Africa , Mombassa specifically, and he said to me abruptly, “I was born there”. I told him he is not eligible to be president if that was true, but I remembered he said his mom was an American, so, maybe it was okay. But it was what I did after that makes this a true memory: I went back to the barracks and told others of this guy and suggested we all grab our photo albums and visit him again and show him pictures of Mombassa so he could see where he was from.

No one wanted to go, and at that time, my camera had failed me weeks before we hit Mombassa and it was late August or early September until I had borrowed someone else’s pictures to develop myself so I had copies of where I was. But I never forgot meeting that man for those reasons. I was going to do him a favor and show him his home country of birth. And I never went back for some reason, most likely I forgot to or just felt that a one time chance encounter would be meaningless to both of us and didn’t mean we were friends.

In the light of what is called “The Birther” movement, these memories are still foremost in my mind concerning this. While I cannot swear it was Barak Obama, all the details I do remember of that chance encounter fit the profile of the man who some people claim is born in Kenya and others claim he was born in Hawaii . The man I met was about 18, thin, Mulatto, told me he was born in Mombassa, raised overseas, was living in Hawaii and hadn’t yet been to many places in the world outside of those places, mostly, hadn’t been to the mainland of America for any long time period if at all. And he openly told me he wanted to be President.

And I remember that face, the face of a young man who sat on a table to my right front, his hands resting on the edge of the table, him leaning forward, his smile, all teeth. It was Barak Obama. I don’t know if I’d bet my life on it, but I am willing to tell people openly at the risk of my ridicule. I was there, and saw him, spoke to him, and he openly told me he was born in Mombassa, Kenya, not Hawaii ."
      (bold and underline emphasis added)

http://nygoe.wordpress.com/2009/11/1...0/#comment-567

Video: Marine: 1980 In Hi. Obama Told Me He Was Born In Kenya And Wanted To Be President.

Uploaded 6/2/2012 by '68Truthseeker'

http://youtu.be/wx0XcTmYtSE
      Last edited by bsteadman; 01-02-2012, 01:11 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

(19)

The extensive, totally ecstatic, and over-the-top coverage of the January 2009 POTUS inauguration of Obama in the Kenyan newspaper, 'The Standard' strongly indicates that he was indeed BORN THERE IN KENYA and NOT in Hawaii as he claims!

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...ama/#more-1214

The following is an excerpt from a comment by 'Bruce' to the Lucas Daniel Smith 'WasObamaBornInKenya' blog post linked above:

"WAKE UP AMERICA!

It’s readily apparent that the extensive and totally ecstatic coverage the inauguration of Barack Hussein Obama II was given on January 21, 2009 in ‘The Standard’ was NOT just for some guy born to a teenage white woman, 47 years previous, on some island in the Pacific ocean, in the new American state of Hawaii, whose Kenyan-born, low-level bureaucrat father happened to have been married to for 3 years.

Upon viewing that awesome, January 2009, over-the-top presentation in ‘The Standard’, it should be OBVIOUS, to even the most slow-witted amongst us, that it signified a national CELEBRATION of the fact that one of their very own, BORN IN KENYA citizens, had been elected and was now assuming the coveted office of President of the United States of America."

View the scribd, digitized copy of the January 21, 2009 edition of the Kenyan newspaper, 'The Standard' at:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/77663019/The-Standard
        Last edited by bsteadman; 01-11-2012, 03:00 PM.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
        X